• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs One Piece verse

Just wanted to know if Natsu could solo One Piece

Round 1: one on one

Round 2: the whole verse

Bonus Round: Zeref tries soloing one piece

Speed equalised it necessary.

Damn. I thought he had a chance since he can null powers with his flames which has a pretty big aoe.

What about Zeref?

Aernasilver said:
Damn. I thought he had a chance since he can null powers with his flames which has a pretty big aoe.
Ah man, Natsu's powernull is annoying to talk about because if I say something about there's probably going to be someone that says that's not how it works or something. I'm just not counting it as a factor in this scenario because I'm tired of arguing about it.

As for Zeref, he could possibly solo the verse.

Natsu can only eat Sabo and Ace in this match, getting all his stuff negated for any other logia user whose regenerations he can't bypass.

And deathhax isn't effective against things that are not alive (Brook for example).

No one in the verse holds a candle to them when IT comes to AP (atm) but I don't know how this would end up with the amount of hax OP verse has.

DragonEmperor23 said:
sorry if i sound rude or something im not in a good mood rn so ill go cool off and come back
Dats alright. The thread seems to be done anyways. Just wanted to know how it will go down.

Natsu has a case of the "Shonen Protagonist with only strength vs his enitre verse thats filled with hax" for whatever reason. It's pretty stupid if you ask me, Ichigo doesn't have any hax, Naruto himself barely has any hax and Luffy isn't haxxed he's just resistant to a lot of stuff. Natsu himself got a bit more ****** in the versatility and hax department in comparison to the others. He has no way to increase his speed in mid battle, doesn't have much Resistance to anything, has no hax and no impressive stamina feats or pain tolerance feats. ( Which the previous three characters all have a decent amount of, Ichigo can fight for 3 months, Luffy can go at it for 5 days and Naruto can go at it for a few days. ) again Natsu did realistically get the shit end of the stick but hey "my fire is kinda cool." Gotta feel bad for that little shit **** I mean Erza herself could beat Natsu if they had the same stats.

Both Luffy and Natsu has some hax. Power Null is inconsistent AF but it's a thing.

Luffy has Future Sight, Empathic Manipulation, Animal Manipulation and some degree of Dura Negation as well.

Ichigo has nothing.

Naruto is haxxed AF.

I wouldn't call Naruto haxxed af. In my opinion haxxed af would be people such as White Zeref, Aizen and Yhwach. Sufficient regen ***** Naruto over hard despite his durability negation. Ichigo had the most potential for hax via being a cross between just about everything in Bleach but instead they made his main ability firing a blast of energy. Luffy is versatile but it's very easy for him to get haxxed stomped. Natsu's power null is pretty inconsistent although I'd chalk that up to Hiro being stupid and only having it used in situational events. Theres a bunch of times where his power null could have helped him but just didn't happen.

I'm good now. It's funny how the villains end up being pretty haxxed but the protags usually aren't. I also thought that the link cal posted was going to be Seiya until I hovered over it and it was Medaka. Also, you guys are forgetting this, but Jojo's Bizarre Adventure was still in Shounen Jump during Part 5 so Giorno and his GER add another to the haxxed lead protag pile.

AstralKing7 said:
No lmao Saint Seiya, Tsuna, Allen Walker, Toriko, Giorno,
I got ninja'd oof. Tsuna's like a slightly more haxxed version of Natsu, with precog and petrification/sealing being the only new haxxes.

I got ninja'd oof. Tsuna's like a slightly more haxxed version of Natsu, with precog and petrification/sealing being the only new haxxes.

He also has gravity manipulation, ice manipulation, nlf sealing at that lmao and healing with gravity. His abilities kinda make him a tank for battles up close instead of being a range fighter when u think about it

I never understood this viewpoint tbh. Like, people say that Natsu's powernull is inconsistent, but he's never failed to powernull something. You could also be saying that his usage of powernull is inconsistent, but I'd disagree with that too. The only time Natsu powernulls is in response to hax. He gets sealed, he burns it off. Someone tries instantly killing him, he burns it away. Zero tries erasing him from existence, he turns it into ashes. But lets say Gray tries shooting an icicle at him. Is he going to powernull it or just hit it with a normal attack? It's always the latter. That's my viewpoint on it, what do you think?

To be fair, Ichigo has reiatsu crush, but then again, everyone in the verse has that and they need to be much stronger than the opponent for it to do anything.

He also has gravity manipulation, ice manipulation, nlf sealing at that lmao and healing with gravity. His abilities kinda make him a tank for battles up close instead of being a range fighter when u think about it

I meant hax as in something that ends a fight almost instantly if you start with it and the opponent doesn't resist. Healing's still helpful but not what I meant.

I recall a few instances where Natsu fought haxxed people without using powernull but I might be wrong.

It has to be something physical too. He hasn't been shown of being able to burn things like Mystogan's sleep hax where there isn't anything for him to burn.

Edit: Unless it's something like FH Zeref where he absorbed something. Natsu could PN that.

He could have totally nulled Zancrow's flames. Those were resistant to absorption, not to PN. And I don't remember if he nulled the Memento Mori or not. Those are the instances that came to my mind.

I believe that's what the user above meant by inconsistent it doesn't happen all the time. Against Cobra he couldn't null the poison, against Mard he couldn't null the EE he was gonna kill ice boi and pinky with. It's definitely up there when it comes to if it'll negate something or not. I've always figured that it depends on Natsu's emotions for the first part, the angrier he gets the more likely he's to burn something away. After all he wasn't able to burn Zeref's death magic at first, if it wasn't for his scarf he would have died. His power null is just a pain in the ass to debate about properly since it's not explored enough in the manga. Also from what I've gathered it only works on projectiles. And another thing I dont believe Natsu's has ever burned away White Zeref's death Magic. I dont recall him ever using death magic in that fight, it seemed to me that he was using some type of time magic to attack Natsu with. Typically speaking Death Magic is black and what Zeref was using was solid white furthermore I believe the name of the attacks he used had nothing to do with death but perhaps I read the wrong translation.

Calaca Vs said:
He could have totally nulled Zancrow's flames. Those were resistant to absorption, not to PN. And I don't remember if he nulled the Memento Mori or not. Those are the instances that came to my mind.
I don't think that counts as hax. I mean, they were just potent enough to burn him, not like he was going to turn to ashes. Plus maybe he was trying to do the trick thing which is why he didn't null them.

For Cobra, the poison was hyped up but it didn't really end up doing anything to Natsu and he beat him without needing to null. When say hax, I mean something like Vergil's sword that will warp space and cut you in half with one slice if you don't do something about it.

Edit: Also, the first time Natsu powernulled was the Zero fight, which was after the Cobra fight and while he was in Dragon Force.

The Momento Mori argument is fair, but it's possibly Mashima wanted to show off that Gray resisted.

I really think that something that comes for plot convenience is hardly debatable to begin with.

Mashima didn't know how to counter those wizards and just drew Natsu burning their magics when he cornered Natsu.

It's still there, yes, and it's legit (tho I know someone who has more issues with this than me) but he doesn't use it in-character very often. The only instance where he used without being emotional was against Sting's sealing and that's it.

Calaca Vs said:
I really think that something that comes for plot convenience is hardly debatable to begin with.

It's still there, yes, and it's legit (tho I know someone who has more issues with this than me) but he doesn't use it in-character very often. The only instance where he used without being emotional was against Sting's sealing and that's it.
What part of it is plot convenience if he's consistent in what he uses it on? Like I said with Zancrow, he was trying to figure out a trick to eat his flames.

Yeah, and that's evidence for him not needing to be emotional when doing it.

Zancrow, Cobra and Mard are examples of Natsu being inconsistent with its usage in-character.

2 of the 3 instances he used it had him in a emotional state. In fact, being calm against Sting proves that if he wants Natsu could use PN but he doesn't. Ergo, not in-character. Getting him angry improves the possibilities, but Natsu's always angry when fighting and he doesn't null everything.

Well let's see, it happens once during the GMG arc and then doesn't happen again till several hundred chapters later. Iirc the next time it happens against Zeref. That's quite the lengthy period for it not taking into effect.

IDK why we're talking about this, tbh. Natsu has Power Null. It's not in-character for him to use it tho. End of the story.

It's not like it serves any purpose to this fight.

Cobra was before Natsu ever powernulled so you can't use that as an example as we don't know if he had it at that point.

I already explained Zancrow and compromised on Mard.

"In fact, being calm against Sting proves that if he wants Natsu could use PN but he doesn't. Ergo, not in-character."

What? I'm not talking about if it's in character, I'm talking about if it is possible. I've been saying that he doesn't naturally turn to powernull.

"Getting him angry improves the possibilities, but Natsu's always angry when fighting and he doesn't null everything."

I disagree with Natsu being angry = higher chance of powernull. 1 out of 3 instances Natsu has been calm while powernulling, that's right. And 2 out of those 3 instances Natsu has been emotional. So what's higher? 1 out of 3 or 2 out of every fight Natsu has ever been in where he has been angry?

Back