• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Amyways yes it was PIS or PoF from Natsu since he kept hitting White Zeref but it wasnt having any affect until he started talking about FT/friendhsip and his guild stamp lights up and he gets a huge power up but when i read the ch. again, it looks like it was a temporarily power boost (fairy guild stamps lights up & he's not in DF)

@obama1

I understand that u disagree w/ Homu but plz calm down there's honestly no need for u 2 be that hostile towards Homu.

@Homu

I undertsand that that u disgree w/ obama1 but plz calm down

@obama

Savage Dragon Fire and Seven Flame Dragon are his only High 6-B keys

His FDK + DF is High 6-C it even says in conjucntion with Fire Dragon King Mode

This is NOT his Igneel Powered FDK Mode, who btw would've killed Zeref if not for Happy

@Hst master

Yeah I know, he kept trying to use Savage Dragon Fire as part of his evidence. I used Igneel Tattoo Natsu as an example because he's still High 6-C and arguably looked better than DF+FDKM when he was compared to Zeref in battle. Neither High 6-C form of Natsu has displayed the kind of rage amp he's been saying it does; he's treating it like a magic win card.

Anyways, grace period started when Mel hit 7 votes, it's over now and the gap has only widened since then. I'll enter it in the matchup thread.

Before mel become winner i have some point to consider:-

Natsu 7fdm is permanent like lfdm because he eat dragon slayer magic also he can use his all elements separately( like against hades he use lighting and flame separately)
20180421 111849
also for 7 flame dragon mode natsu have access to sting magic which is says to holy which can break down demon particle, also natsu already Atlas flame Hellfires is i don't think he have any problems with it.
As FC is pain in the ass but mel can't fc indirect attack like a shadow start sinking him inside shadow world, also mel can easily FC natsu long range attack but it's not going to hurt natsu because you ca hurt slayer with his element( watch silver vs gray). If natsu bind mel using Shadow and attack him then mel is done. If it was current mel then mel takes it with mid difficulty but here mel have disadvantage

@hst master @malikobama1

20180421 123405 rmedited
"Holy"flames- remember jellal flame of rebuke which have power burning abilities. Natsu devore hellfire which can burn magic Natsu burning sting stigama Natsu burning zero exitance erase magic Natsi burn zeref magic Natsu vs erigor- flame of emotion powers. Natsu didnt do something wrong or asspull, he burn zeref magic making him power less for some time(still zered didnt give a shit about it) nor natsu didnt kill zeref.

Also he can kill zeref using igneel power because, it was a power of dead
20180421 124204 rmedited
Also natsu uses fire dragon king mode without using igneel power to kill thay war god. Also i agree that they use speachess but it didnt mean they really uses any friendship power up(except some case like other anime because of plot)

I hope you guys understand
20180421 125430
Also, can guys remove that he is powerful because power of friendship like thing from thier profile. Ft got many haters for no reason, its just like other animes but still some people love it some hate it. Also its a vs battle website i am asuuming it treat every anime equally, like i never seen power of boob like thing in issie profile, or plot power of sasuke profile(no hate pls) i dont know where to comment that so i comment that point here

@9TailAcno when does giving them a tier because of power of friendship equate to "a lot of people here hate FT"?

@ 9tailacno

Even if natsu could use an indirect attack to bypass FC Natsu isn't smart enough to think to do so and even if he did Meliodas could simply nullify it with counter vanish. Additionally we stopped using 7 flames Natsu when it got upgraded and are instead using one of his high 6-C forms; Thusly Natsu only has access to his flame powers.

Delta3000 said:
@ 9tailacno

Even if natsu could use an indirect attack to bypass FC Natsu isn't smart enough to think to do so and even if he did Meliodas could simply nullify it with counter vanish. Additionally we stopped using 7 flames Natsu when it got upgraded and are instead using one of his high 6-C forms; Thusly Natsu only has access to his flame powers.
Lol, then mel spite

I see it in fb, people just use that friendship things to always low ball ft character in vs battle, but never mind.

How's it spite, Natsu is still stronger stat wise. Mel only wins this because his abilities can nullify Natsu's power advantage.

I wouldn't say people low ball FT characters because of the friendship thing, it's more that people wank FT because of it and the 'low ballers' dismiss it because it is unquantifiable (in most cases).

Well im not a FT hater but yes there r PLENTY of PoF in this nime/manga since everyone time they won it was through a speech (exception of some fights)

Delta3000 said:
How's it spite, Natsu is still stronger stat wise. Mel only wins this because his abilities can nullify Natsu's power advantage.

I wouldn't say people low ball FT characters because of the friendship thing, it's more that people wank FT because of it and the 'low ballers' dismiss it because it is unquantifiable (in most cases).
I need to check mel power again, because i think he also have commandments

Yes he does and he should be more powerful because of it though we don't know by how much and the curses are unlikely to activate.

Lol, then mel spite

I see it in fb, people just use that friendship things to always low ball ft character in vs battle, but never mind.

I see, mek can reflect,vanish natsu attacks(you guys upgrade natsi and give him what he deserve) but natsu still have 2 advantages 1)his magic nullification power which can nullifie and weaken mel other powers 2) his flame eating power, even if it just one time, he natsu consume hell blaze, he will able to use it, and hellblaze can nullifie regenration, if natsu attack mel woth hellblaze, then mel is in serious porblem, also after seeing mek that he can reflect,vanish his long range attack natsu will stop using it, also both are in monester in thier give form, assuming mel will use his hellblaze since he dont know natsu power, and natsu consumse it. Mel lose because then natsu can nullifie reg.

1) Natsu's power nul requires him to touch what he wants to nullify and its not like he can touch Mel's more dangerous powers like FC or CV.

2) there is 2 problems with that: 1) Meliodas has a lot of experience fighting hellfire users and 2) Natsu is going to see black flame and assume Meliodas is a god slayer and to eat Mel's flame he's going to have to nullify all of his own magic, which would leave him vulnerable and even if he manages to absorb Mel's flames, without getting decapitated, he would only get recharged to Meliodas's lvl destroying Natsu's power advantage.

@Delta

1. He didn't have to touch Zeref's death magic, he waved his hand and nulled it

2. That actually would just more than likely end up giving him another form of magic to use, during the eclisped Celestial spirit arc in the anime, he ate Leo's Black Flames and gained a "Black Flame Dragon Mode" and even when he ate Zancrow's it ended up merging with his for a temporary Dragon God Spell

3. This is added already

1) No he fire punched it (I assume you are talking about when Zeref shot a death orb at him). Natsu has never nullified some thing at range like Mel can

2) true but as I said that form would be weaker as he would have to expend all of his own magic and Meliodas is weaker than him giving less magic to power up with. Leo's flames are a bad example because Natsu was unable to eat them until till Leo stated they had Natsu's flames inside them. There is also nothing stopping mel from reflecting an attack from this new mode.

FDK
Natsu is able to give himself a full refill on basic flames alone when he was out of magic during the Gajeel fight, Hellfire would be more than enough

Delta3000 said:
1) Natsu's power nul requires him to touch what he wants to nullify and its not like he can touch Mel's more dangerous powers like FC or CV.

2) there is 2 problems with that: 1) Meliodas has a lot of experience fighting hellfire users and 2) Natsu is going to see black flame and assume Meliodas is a god slayer and to eat Mel's flame he's going to have to nullify all of his own magic, which would leave him vulnerable and even if he manages to absorb Mel's flames, without getting decapitated, he would only get recharged to Meliodas's lvl destroying Natsu's power advantage.
Natsu not going to assume he is god slayer untilhe have poblem with eating fire, also he already eat god flame once so after that he dont need to empty his own magic again

@ HST master Ok so his nul range is about 5 feet at shown maximum. He wasn't completely out of magic if he had been he would have fallen unconscious.

@ 9tailacno

Code:
Put your self in Natsu's shoes: you see an attack that looks identical to an attack you have previously seen and you have no reason to think it isn't that same attack, your first assumption would be that you can counter it the same way. If that is true why did Natsu repeatedly stick his hand in his mouth to eat Jackal's explosions after figuring out how to eat them the first time; In short Natsu has shown he has to repeat the same eating technique. He was swallowed by said void so he would have to have been touching it.

RavenSupreme said:
resurrection is not an option. last time it took him 1 month to resurrect. full counter only works up to the biggest its wielder gets scaled to and from what i recall natsu scales to higher AP than meliodas. Regenerationn also does not negate the damage done to meliodas in the first place, it only closes the wounds / reattaches limbs etc.
Estarossa did Full Counter Escanor's attacks, which are fairly > him.

Natsu is At Least 6-B, Likeky High 6-B while Assault Mode Meliodas is At Least High 6-B now so no....Natsu loses

Back