• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Haru (Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
FDKM Natsu Dragneel vs Final Arc Haru Glory
Natsu and Haru
At least 6-C vs At least 6-C

In Character

Speed Equalized

Natsu:

Haru:

I'll be voting for Haru.

In terms of Attack Potency, Haru scales higher than a 30 gigaton feat while Natsu scales higher than a 27 gigaton feat so they're about even. What gives Haru the advantage is his versatility. Haru can seal Natsu's moves so he can't use them for the rest of the battle with Runesave. He also has Silfarion which he uses to become lighter and faster.

As far as skill goes, Natsu is outclassed in this department too. With the Rave of knowledge, Haru can use techniques and fighting styles without even needing to practice them which gives him an adaptive fighting style against opponents. He can combine multiple techniques to create combos as well.

The only real advantage that Natsu has is range. Not only does Natsu not abuse his range but Haru can use Runesave to seal the attacks from distance.

All in all, I can see Haru taking this 9/10

Ap is not the key for win, haru mid difficulty, because if is able to seal natsu magic then he can one shot him with a strong attack, long range attack not going to work on haru(runesave) and he can counter natsu flame(using fire and ice sword). Or erza come and solo both of them, as we see in anime

I understand what you are trying to say but matchups are based on similar key otherwise they won't get accepted.

The only key that could work is Low 7-B for Natsu Dragneel and a 7-B key for Haru Glory. Otherwise, this thread is invalid.

Also, 9Tailacno, you're implying to make a thread where haru not only has an extreme DC advantage (6-C vs High 6-B) but also a hax advantage. It's one of the biggest stomps I've seen in a while

I agree with Torch here. Perhaps we can start on some Rave Master revisions once I'm done with KHR. As I do agree with that.

Captain Torch said:
Also, 9Tailacno, you're implying to make a thread where haru not only has an extreme DC advantage (6-C vs High 6-B) but also a hax advantage. It's one of the biggest stomps I've seen in a while
Haru upgraded to 6-B? Because when i comment he is at 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back