• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most were just

>picture on white background

>black text

>repeat but with a different picture and text as punchline.

tbh I like the same unfunny joke from 13 years ago and I'm fine with the memes as a whole but, I can only see oy josuke so many times before I stop laughing or kono dio da. Originality would be nice ya know? Not like there aint enough content to draw from.

>ifunny

I cant tell if that makes it better or worse, depends on how many layers of irony we're going on.

I'm fine with it being cheesy, just stop it with the same joke a million times over. Thunder Cross Split Attack was a good example of something being funny once then not the following 10k times.

I've had to live through the rise and fall of all jojo memes, and honestly, one of the only memes that I still find funny on repeat current viewings is a ******* anti-joke.

Although I kinda disagree with some of that dude's points, some I agree with, some I do not.

i like how for example full metal alchemist fans have only 2 jokes and they are on repeat for the past 9 years and nobody says a thing

also naruto fans ******* stop i have seen gara vs lee 20 times today alone its not underrated every human on earth has seen the fight stop please

GiornoGiovannaF said:
i like how for example full metal alchemist fans have only 2 jokes and they are on repeat for the past 9 years and nobody says a thing
They don't spam it on every corner of internet, that's why I think.

This reminds me of a YouTuber who does a "comment of the day" thing, AKA he takes his favorite comment under his latest video and reads it in his next video, for every video he does. The guy isn't a JoJo fan, and since that episode talked about a thief, he called the video "Sticky Fingers". While Golden Wind was airing.

Poor guy had to almost renounce having a comment of the day for the first time ever oof

SpookyShadow said:
GiornoGiovannaF said:
They don't spam it on every corner of internet, that's why I think.
are you serious that joke is everywhere but thank god it started to die of

also i aggre that jojo fans can geet annoying real fast but i just hate it that they are always attacked for no reason i get it with kono dio da and is that a jojo refrence those where bad times but know nobody uses them but they still attack jojo fans and i also hate that the serries is ******* amazing when it comes to its themes characters and story and it requires you to search for some answers yourself but its easier to just see some scenes out of context and call it just a meme show i hate that

Go on any song that Araki referenced for a Stand name and see why it's so hated by yourself People who hate on series because of fandom and not their opinion on anime/manga are as bad as the worse part of fandom, but it's not like everybody hates on show because of fandom. I always liked JoJo, w/o its fandom or with. And JoJo fans that don't spam the same joke and brag about how it's greatest anime ever and insult other people's opinions are definitely nice people that don't deserve this bullshit.

SpookyShadow said:
Go on any song that Araki referenced for a Stand name and see why it's so hated by yourself
People who hate on series because of fandom and not their opinion on anime/manga are as bad as the worse part of fandom, but it's not like everybody hates on show because of fandom. I always liked JoJo, w/o its fandom or with. And JoJo fans that don't spam the same joke and brag about how it's greatest anime ever and insult other people's opinions are definitely nice people that don't deserve this bullshit.
i aggre with you points exept for one of them and that is when fans os some show are saying that their show is the best that is 100% correct thats what fans do they hype their favoriste shows and they can do that i never understod this ctiticism what do you want to control peoples felling about their favorite show im sorry but you cant do that

Look bro.

There's a difference between telling "YO MY FAVORITE ANIME IS BEST OF ALL TIME AND YOUR FAVORITE ANIME IS GARBAGE BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY FAVORITE ANIME"

And gently telling "Damn, I love this anime, but I respect your opinion"

The first one is complete disrespect. I'm not telling people how to feel, I'm just stating differences between respect and disrespect. If someone respects other opinion it's fine.

When did this became a joke battle between Power of Friendship vs No U to a argument about what is a best series

And it's all futile because we know it's the Kaguya Otsutsuki Strikes Arc with 666% of absoluteness

The Kaguya Outsusuki Strikes Arc is a masterpiece of modern anime, how dare you to compare it to these normie trashes?

Back