• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Seven Flames Dragon Mode (with the full power of friendship) vs Giorno Giovanna with GER

This all started thanks to a twiter thread where someone says natsu beats GER even if he negs his attacks

Natsu:

GER:

If you think a bit about this it's pretty thematic.

Both ruin their power system.

Burn the plot.

**** the plot.

Yeah, it makes sense to match them.

Josuke would have been really helpful there.

Respect your team's medic. If he isn't around, everybody dies.

Josuke was mad at Jotaro for complimenting Koichi despite he was the only one facing Kira.

Okuyasu got lost.

Koichi was being touched by Yukako's hair.

Rohan doesn't give a ****.

Giorno: "You'll never reach the truth"

Natsu: No U, I have friendship

Natsu proceeds to eat GER energy, burn times and causality, also leaves his body, sees GER and beats that f8ck out of him and then kills Giorno

The End

The Calaca said:
Burn the plot.

**** the plot.
The whole last stretch of Part 5 was about getting Requiem since they had no other way to defeat Diavolo. So I don't see how GER, the force that moved the plot in the first place, burned and ****** it.

GER didn't burn the plot.

It raised a middle finger on its face. It's the epythome of Deus ex Machina, even if the arrow was foreshadowed in the arc.

Bites the Dust is a better Requiem

Part 2's ending is the epythome of Deus ex Machina. If GER is a Deus ex Machina, then I guess Tusk ACT 4 is too.

Giorno via having a better theme song.

You cannot beat someone with plot armor or power of friendship if his theme song starts playing.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind- Giorno theme
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind- Giorno theme

Eganergo said:
What spite is this? Obviously Natsu will win because he has more fans. </div>

JoJo is so popular right now that I'll disagree. Wherever you go on YT comments section, if you dig long enough, you'll find a guy with Giorno pfp.

SpookyShadow said:
JoJo is so popular right now that I'll disagree. Wherever you go on YT comments section, if you dig long enough, you'll find a guy with Giorno pfp.
Fairy Tail is still more popular than JoJo tho. What you're saying is because Giorno is one of the best MCs ever.

Fairy Tail's nowhere near Jojo's popularity.

...actually that's exaggeration, but it's honestly not as popular. Not as memeworthy and not on par in terms of quality or legacy.

How is Fairy Tail. Arguably one of the most overly hated manga series, more popular then Jojo?

Fairy Tail is totally more popular than JoJo. I never said it was better (it totally isn't better, much less of such amazing piece of art as Part 5).

Also, being hated doesn't mean it isn't popular, otherwise SAO and Shingeki no Kyojin wouldn't be as popular as they are, given their hatedom is also really big.

Back