• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Volvagia

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Rsz natsu dragneel fairy tail render by obedragon-d5dxqmy
Volvagia
...they're dragons, with fire and stuff. That's all I got.
Battle takes place in a much larger version of the area where Link fought Volvagia, lava moat included, both in character, starting at a distance of 20 meters. Who takes this, Mage or Subterranean drago? Stating your reasoning would be nice.

I'd give it to Natsu for a number of reasons:

1) Dragon Slaying affinity. While it has yet to see any use in the story proper, it is still noted that Natsu will deal extra damage against anything dragon-like.

2) Skill, I don't know much about Zelda, but by the looks of their profiles/what I know about the series, Natsu is a reckless but still a much better fighter overall.

3) Fire immunity. Natsu was in close proximity to Atlas Flame for an extended period of time. These flames can easily push back Makarov and are hot enough to be referred to as Hellfire. I don't think Volgagia's fire attacks are going to work.

4) Speed. Natsu still has faster travel speed, so he'd definitely be able to outmanuever Volgagia overall.

Still, poor dragon. In the manga, he was a friend of Link's as a baby.

Back