• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket Round 13 (Link vs Natsu)

Bump

Why aren’t potions listed on his profile? I’m also pretty sure he’s missing some other stuff like bottles.

Anyway, it’s a very close match. If Natsu keeps his distance there’s pretty much nothing Link can do outside of using Nayru’s love to defend himself. If he gets close Link can probably overwhelm him with his sword. It’s a battle of attrition, basically, and Link has the advantage of fairies resurrecting him while Natsu has the range advantage.

It’s one hell of a close fight in any case.

I mean Natsu could just melt the sword if it really starts to give him some trouble, unless the Kokiri sword has any special properties to combat Natsu's heat, then Natsu could just melt it like he did with Jacob's Kunai's or Gomon's Iron Maiden coffin.

Bump

Why aren’t potions listed on his profile? I’m also pretty sure he’s missing some other stuff like bottles.

Anyway, it’s a very close match. If Natsu keeps his distance there’s pretty much nothing Link can do outside of using Nayru’s love to defend himself. If he gets close Link can probably overwhelm him with his sword. It’s a battle of attrition, basically, and Link has the advantage of fairies resurrecting him while Natsu has the range advantage.

It’s one hell of a close fight in any case.
I'm pretty sure fairies would be optional equipment

Would the body heat even be a thing if he's completely paralyzed? Also the sling shots are higher in AP then he is.
His body heat comes just from being at full power, so unless deku nuts can change Natsu's magic output than his body heat stays active. Natsu also had his body completely paralyzed by Sting's magic and he could still use his body heat.

His body heat comes just from being at full power, so unless deku nuts can change Natsu's magic output than his body heat stays active. Natsu also had his body completely paralyzed by Sting's magic and he could still use his body heat.
Oh, then it can, electric based jellyfish get affected by deku nut and lose their ability to electrify Link when he hits them with a sword

Oh, then it can, electric based jellyfish get affected by deku nut and lose their ability to electrify Link when he hits them with a sword
That comes from biology not from Magic which are completely different things, also spin attacks ignore the electric affect so it clearly isn't passive

That comes from biology not from Magic which are completely different things, also spin attacks ignore the electric affect so it clearly isn't passive
From what I see of Natsu's ability his magic works with his biology. Which spin attack? The energy based one that's a ranged attack or the one directly touching? If latter gonna need a scan cause I remember Link getting electrocuted.

The particular type of magic Natsu uses has a biological aspect since he's a old school Dragon Slayer. So some of the abilities he has is stemmed to his biology (Flight, Dragon abilities, etc.)

Only 10% of the populace in Fairy Tail can use magic, and it comes from absorbing magic particles from the air, so not from biology. So while there is magic in Fairy Tail that alters your Biology such as Dragon Slaying Magic, it doesn't come from a persons biology. This is the same for Natsu's heat/flames as they run on magic and aren't inherent to his biology.

Natsu's Generation of Draon Slayers cleary have some sort of biological fuckery to them, such as flight, Dragonafaction and inherent Dragon scales.

I obviously agree that the spells Natsu uses aren't biological in nature so Link isn't doing much here.

Back