• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But here’s the thing. Your arguments have already been said earlier and addressed. Unless you don’t care about reading this thread.

Here is an over simplified version of all that was said in response: You say DS will close the gap as though Drake won’t widen it with his own Stealth Mastery, Social Influencing and Luck that nudges situations in his favor. DS will be very susceptible to Drake’s shit talking, wise cracks as so on as he puts distance between themselves.
Plus, this fight starts with both at a fair distance away from each other, and how the initial gunshots Deathstroke's likely to fire will miss due to how Nate's luck operates

Plus, this fight starts with both at a fair distance away from each other, and how the initial gunshots Deathstroke's likely to fire will miss due to how Nate's luck operates
Yea that's fine. I never argued nathan didn't have win cons or anything I even acknowledged that range and frequent trips to sam's club to buy lucky charms in bulk would be an issue for DS , just that I prefer deathstrokes more that's all it is. If i'm wrong i'm wrong 🤷‍♂️, wouldn't be the first time. If anything it seems that me backing DS's win conditions is met with "read the thread this was already addressed". If somewhere in this thread DS was debunked of having any viable win cons then this is a stomp which doesn't seem to be the case.

Do we take Deathstroke's dlc and maps into account?
Because he's a stealth god in those and is completely willing to disengage just to show up an hour later and break your neck.

Then Deathstroke straight up peacing out if things don't work out only to stealth is a completely viable strategy he'd employ.
DS also has some nutty movement speed tbh (I'm surprised it hasn't been calced).

Then Deathstroke straight up peacing out if things don't work out only to stealth is a completely viable strategy he'd employ.

Unless he gets egged to stay when Drake calls him a chicken. And it doesn’t help that he’s succeptible to Social Influencing.

Idk man, those goons say some NASTY shit to him while he's stealthing.

Idk man, those goons say some NASTY shit to him while he's stealthing.

😂😂😂

Well I can see Drake hitting him where it hurts. The art of annoying someone isn’t about saying some filthy nasty insult.

Honestly, I can see Drake making DS underestimate him cuz Drake looks like the average goon, below a goon even, then proceed to insult his marksmanship which will frustrate DS to prove a point by keeping him in his sight. Trust me Drakes words hurt more than sticks and stones 😂.

But why would that effect the world's greatest assassin who's shown that insulting or demeaning from thugs and crooks don't really do much? Like maybe if Batman called him a bitch, but he and Nathan don't really have a personal connection.

Him looking like a goon wouldn't change the fact he avoided bullets telling DS that yeah, he absolutely isn't a normal goon.
(Are you actually arguing Nathan would legitimately goad DS into not doing one of his basic intrinsic things, or is this just meme).

Like maybe if Batman called him a bitch
ldhvw6p5vv5a1.jpg

Are you actually arguing Nathan would legitimately goad DS into not doing one of his basic intrinsic things, or is this just meme

Former, it was one of my points before.
I only made it meme like cuz if I start arguing with you such a small thing will somehow end up clogging up the whole thread due to the nature of how we both argue. 🫠

But why would that effect the world's greatest assassin who's shown that insulting or demeaning from thugs and crooks don't really do much? Like maybe if Batman called him a bitch, but he and Nathan don't really have a personal connection.

Him looking like a goon wouldn't change the fact he avoided bullets telling DS that yeah, he absolutely isn't a normal goon.

I don’t think so tbh. Drake is not actively dodging the bullets. Death stroke just… missing due to Drake’s supernatural luck. That’s the difference. It will be frustrating not impressive. The thoughts on Slade’s mind will be completely different from “this isn’t a normal thug”, his thoughts may be the following instead:

• is something wrong with me?
  • is the gun jammed?
  • let me keep shooting at him
  • how is this happening?!

Drake will use this this situation to his advantage and luck will nudge him to victory with minor conveniences.

So yes I agree that a trained assassin won’t budge to insults from thugs and goons. But Drake will still only look like a thug due to him just running and putting distance with no special bullet dodging skill, It’s all Slade.

Drake utilizes his Social Influencing in conjunction with other abilities to keep his opponent where he wants them to be and buy time to strategize and put distance between them.

Former, it was one of my points before.
I only made it meme like cuz if I start arguing with you such a small thing will somehow end up clogging up the whole thread due to the nature of how we both argue. 🫠
Ain't no way you serious. If that was an actual point I'm going to have to legitimately go over the whole thread and question everything stated now.
I don’t think so tbh. Drake is not actively dodging the bullets. Death stroke just… missing due to Drake’s supernatural luck. That’s the difference. It will be frustrating not impressive. The thoughts on Slade’s mind will be completely different from “this isn’t a normal thug”, his thoughts may be the following instead:
And Slade obviously knows what he's capable of himself. He'd know there's some bullshit at play, what that is? He wouldn't know, he'd just know there's something fucky going on (And given the verse he's from, he'd have no reason not to).
  • is something wrong with me?
  • is the gun jammed?
  • let me keep shooting at him
  • how is this happening?!
Why? He knows how skilled he is, he trains every day. If something is wrong with the metahuman who makes sure he's in peak condition everyday, he'd know it'd be due to the dude he's fighting.
He'd know the gun isn't jammed, he's literally a expert on every deadly weapon, he'd know if Itvwas jammed from just the pull of it.
Why would he keep shooting him? If they already missed that much he may as well try something different.
Exactly how Is that happening? Better fall back, figure out what happened and think of a new method of attack if fire arms aren't effective.
Drake will use this this situation to his advantage and luck will nudge him to victory with minor conveniences.
My dude. Slade can instantly **** off at a drop of a hat. Once he does, fights over when he says it's over.
Also it wouldn't take Slade long to run through options and alternatives, maybe a second or two?
So yes I agree that a trained assassin won’t budge to insults from thugs and goons. But Drake will still only look like a thug due to him just running and putting distance with no special bullet dodging skill, It’s all Slade.
Ok so in what world would Slade just keep shooting? He can cross hundreds of meters in a split second, he can instantly slip away and stealth and assassinate (literally in the title), why would he just keep shooting?
Drake utilizes his Social Influencing in conjunction with other abilities to keep his opponent where he wants them to be and buy time to strategize and put distance between them.
If Deathstroke wants to fallback, he's falling back, not even Batman can stop him from slipping away.

Good Morning to you too.

Yeah my night was great, I slept pretty well thanks for asking.

Will respond in a couple of hours 🙂

I'm gonna double up before I vanish.

Nathan finding cover actually isn't that helpful, Deathstroke has X-Ray vision (Part of his "Tactical Vision"), Nathan can't hide, Deathstroke will always know where he's at, as well as every possible opening, route and blindspot he can take to get there (and things he can yeet at him using that double claw shit), in contrast, Deathstroke can slip away at any time, make use of his stealth, lay traps, assassinate, or anything else, something that ain't exactly out of character mind you (I mean bro, he's LITERALLY an assassin).

Nathan also creating a gap is way harder than implied, he's doing it against the dude who has stun and flashbangs, what's stopping Slade from dropping one and vanishing away to go stealth, or using that split second to get into CQC?
Yeah Nathan could shoot him, but ignoring how Slade has some hefty armor, how's he gonna aim? He's effectively blinded and dazed, and we already know Slade can cover like 40m in a brief flash bang, which he has many, Nathan keeping up the distance just doesn't check out imo, yeah he's lucky but that only works against Slade's gunfire, which he'd quickly realize isn't working (Why it isn't working doesn't matter, he's not stupid, he'd obviously figure out something is fucky given it's spontaneously happening now and only now, even if he doesn't know what's fucky he won't keep using broken tactics), and that's ignoring that with his grapnel, he's gonna be zipping all over the place, like yeah Nathan's good, but is he so good he's able to tag a dude ******* around like Spiderman constantly either closing the gap or creating one as he sees fit, who's better than he is?

Goading isn't an actual argument, some dudes have taken potshots at Slade being a dogshit parent and his son, but this did not affect what he was doing at the time. I fear this won't work, except piss him off so when he does get into CQC or stealth, the shit he's gonna do is extra zesty.

And of course the straight-up skill advantage, Slade can throttle superhuman martial artists, dudes armed with stun rods, bats, armor, knives, and of course guns, and not get tagged (Like my dude scales to a whole firing squad trying to take him out at once).
He can fight hundreds of dudes at once, and fight dudes who can beat the shit out of hundreds of dudes at once. He obviously isn't as skilled as Batman, but he's skilled enough he doesn't get memed in like half a second (which happened to other dudes in that same game lmao) and has a fuckton of scripted dodges and weaves, counters and so on even in his boss fight, showing yeah, bro can throw hands with Batman even if he ends up losing. (Not counting Knight), this doesn't factor in Slade's whole best at basically every killing thing. There's also the fact Arkham Knight (Jason) said Deathstroke was basically one of the hardest mf's Batman has ever fought, effectively giving him skill upscaling above the vast majority of rogues such as League Members.

Nathan has luck and endurance, this shuts down Deathstroke's long ranged options (and even then not all of them). But does nothing to stop his just as viable other options, while Nathan can't really do anything to prevent the hundred other ways Slade can go about this fight.
And the worst part? This takes place in that Arkham Knight map, that's filled with a bunch of things that Slade can and HAS used for stealth fuckery before (It's essentially that game's premiere stealth map), the location itself has everything Slade needs to zip around, hide, vanish, come out of nowhere, lay traps, a dozen different stealth takedown methods, and the x-ray vision to exploit all of it, and so on (Should note, Nathan can't lay traps, stuff like that will be color coded on Tactical Vision).

I legitimately don't know how Nathan can take this unless Slade just decides to be a ******* idiot, and I mean legitimately insane, he has all the tools he needs, AND he's fighting in a place to make perfect use of it all, pretty sure even something as basic as melee range Slade has the advantage in just due to arm reach and weaponry like swords and staffs.

Hmmmm Chariot's making good points here ngl, I think I'll switch my vote back to DS for now and see what counter points get stated. Also someone please help with Shepard vs Drake lol

Ain't no way you serious. If that was an actual point I'm going to have to legitimately go over the whole thread and question everything stated now.

And Slade obviously knows what he's capable of himself. He'd know there's some bullshit at play, what that is? He wouldn't know, he'd just know there's something fucky going on (And given the verse he's from, he'd have no reason not to).

Why? He knows how skilled he is, he trains every day. If something is wrong with the metahuman who makes sure he's in peak condition everyday, he'd know it'd be due to the dude he's fighting.
He'd know the gun isn't jammed, he's literally a expert on every deadly weapon, he'd know if Itvwas jammed from just the pull of it.
Why would he keep shooting him? If they already missed that much he may as well try something different.
Exactly how Is that happening? Better fall back, figure out what happened and think of a new method of attack if fire arms aren't effective.

My dude. Slade can instantly **** off at a drop of a hat. Once he does, fights over when he says it's over.
Also it wouldn't take Slade long to run through options and alternatives, maybe a second or two?

Ok so in what world would Slade just keep shooting? He can cross hundreds of meters in a split second, he can instantly slip away and stealth and assassinate (literally in the title), why would he just keep shooting?

If Deathstroke wants to fallback, he's falling back, not even Batman can stop him from slipping away.

It doesnt matter how much Deathstroke has honed his skills to perfection. It is absolutely absured that you believe that Deathstroke will instantly figure out that something supernatural is at play here. You give him too much credit. Deathstroke will logically first analyze the situation. Drake's luck doesn't just throw Slade's aim off. Something gets triggered out of nowhere which causes Slade to miss. For example

• Drake accidentally trips on something, causing him to falling and the bullet from Slade misses its target.
  • Dust enters Slades only good eye while he shoots.
  • a falling rock or piece of metal deflected one of his shot.
  • Slade mysteriously chooses to aim for the legs (to immobilize and torture Drake or some other reason) and changes his mind after missing a shot.

These are merely random examples of how a gun could prevent gunshots from hitting Drake. Keep in mind that none of these may happen but something completely random. Ultimately whatever happens leads to gunfire simply missing its mark or never firing in the first place.

This luck can run out, though, and can be replenished by simply taking cover (The developers even added this bit in and explains that drake doesn't take damage from gun fire. The luck is attributed to the colorization of the screen and red markings that show up when drake "takes damage". Once the screen is black and white, it means Drake's luck is about to run out. This is merely his game echanics tho but just felt like adding it). Drake is smart enough to know the later might happen so he uses communication and frequently looks to get out of situations (usually involving a ton of covers). That is why it seems his luck seems to never run out. And it will be very absurd for Slade to be so ******* narcissistic to the point that he doesn't believe accidents happen. Especially due to how random those accidents occur.

Also note that Drake's luck isn't limited to guns. It applies to difficult situations. Tons of conveniences occur, which Drake exploits heavily whenever he can. This was also factored into his wincon earlier in the thread.

It doesnt matter how much Deathstroke has honed his skills to perfection. It is absolutely absured that you believe that Deathstroke will instantly figure out that something supernatural is at play here.
He doesn't need to? Nor did I say that? I just said he'd know something is fucky and would stop doing the thing that is obviously not working?
Also not really, he's from a verse filled with supernatural powers to the point you can't go five feet without encountering some shit, and it's like his job to know about those types of things.

Do you think the ex-soldier (the best soldier mind you, even irl basic requirements for various occupations like sniping requires an absolutely absurdly high hit rate, from a distance too, let alone a few meters), who's an expert on every firearm won't go "oh, my bullets keep missing through no fault of my own? Something is obviously up here, I'm not sure what but I should try an alternative". He doesn't need to know it's luck based, he just needs to stop doing it.
You give him too much credit.
Honestly not giving him enough credit, like this is basic human function level of intelligence, for a dude who's had mental enginering.
Deathstroke will logically first analyze the situation.
Which would take the dude who has advanced mental processing a whole of maybe half a second? Deathstroke has mental enhancements that qualify under metahuman in context.
Drake's luck doesn't just throw Slade's aim off. Something gets triggered out of nowhere which causes Slade to miss. For example
Drake accidentally trips on something, causing him to falling and the bullet from Slade misses its target.
Which would give Slade a chance to bridge the distance? also why would falling at 9.81mps let him avoid like a 600mps bullet from 10m away
Dust enters Slades only good eye while he shoots.
Bro you know he has a mask that also grants him enhanced senses and analysis of things right?
a falling rock or piece of metal deflected one of his shot.
9.81MPS falling debris?
Slade mysteriously chooses to aim for the legs (to immobilize and torture Drake or some other reason) and changes his mind after missing a shot.
Since when did being lucky induce others to go against their entire goal here? He's not here to torture, he's here to kill. SBA dictates he's willing to kill, and thus, the assassin, known for killing, is going to kill.

And even assuming all those would happen, in ORDER too, Slade isn't a dumbass, he's obviously going to figure out, for some inexplicable reason, he just ain't hitting and will switch things up, something he can and will do on the fly, at a whim.

These are merely random examples of how a gun could prevent gunshots from hitting Drake. Keep in mind that none of these may happen but something completely random. Ultimately whatever happens leads to gunfire simply missing its mark or never firing in the first place.
Which would just force Deathstroke into going stealth or CQC. If either happens, he wins pretty low to mid diff, Drake ain't stopping him doing either, like at all, especially given where they're fighting.
This luck can run out, though, and can be replenished by simply taking cover
I was arguing on the assumption it'd never run out 🗿
If it can run out, what's stopping Slade from like, just forcing it to run out?
Drake is smart enough to know the later might happen so he uses communication and frequently looks to get out of situations (usually involving a ton of covers). That is why it seems his luck seems to never run out.
Ok? But how exactly? He can't take cover here, he won't have even a moment to rest, he can't hide or slip away, DS has x-ray vision and tracking as well as a bunch of random gadgets to **** with the environment, cut off paths, and more.
And it will be very absurd for Slade to be so ******* narcissistic to the point that he doesn't believe accidents happen. Especially due to how random those accidents occur.
how many accidents before the accidents are no longer a coincidence? One, two? Ok. As many as he'd need to actually survive ten seconds with Deathstroke? Not so much.
And yeah Slade do be kinda narcissistic (one of his weaknesses is even how up his own ass he is). Him losing to Batman literally left him shaken, instead of assuming Batman is just based af, he actually had the balls to question if he's even human.
And that was just Slade getting outplayed.

We are talking about a man so good at his job, he's known as basically the most dangerous man on earth and famous for the impossible jobs he's done, he's an expert on basically every firearm, bladed weapon, staffs, demolition, stealth, tracking, etc, comes prepared with all sorts of shit (He not only has 20m of prep here, but he's fully equipped, he's obviously going to know his shit is working fine and that he himself is in good condition (One of his abilities is that he's always in perfection condition, his vitality, immune system, and basically everything is so roided out he's borderline immortality and can't even get sick), especially due to his suit, so any **** ups and accidents that might **** him over will absolutely be no fault of his own).

Slade is up his own ass, and when the perfect assassin somehow can't land a shot on the random mook due to a wide variety of whatever reasons, he's going to figure out "yeah, this doesn't exactly seem natural". also i know for a fact magic exists in Arkham verse. I dont remember for sure, but Jinx might also be a thing.
Also note that Drake's luck isn't limited to guns. It applies to difficult situations. Tons of conveniences occur, which Drake exploits heavily whenever he can. This was also factored into his wincon earlier in the thread.
The fact his luck can run out, against a dude he's never really going to be able to hit, who's moving around like he's Spiderman, who has stealth that eclipses anything Nathan has encountered allegedly that he's also willing to use, with numerous flash bangs, stun grenades, smoke bombs, literal bombs and mines (Aka he can just set those all over too or toss them onto shit, which he can do mid-combat), nerve gas, a bunch of guns, swords, heavy armor (bulletproof btw), x-ray vision, info analysis for both foes and what they have on them for gear + the environment, grapnels and gear that gives him a ludicrous advantage in mobility and agility, tethers that allow him to set traps or even rig objects or dudes to things, and I could keep going, and I will, he also has an insane stamina advantage being able to go days without rest or without food and drink beyond what a human is capable of, he has regeneration to a degree making minor stuff not a big deal and that includes most tissue damage and this kicks the instant he's not taking damage (Aka if he's not being pumped full of bullets for even a second, he's healing that over), etc.

Nathan's only advantage is luck, something that can run out by your admission, and will run out all things considered.
Deathstroke has basically every advantage from just the gear and equipment, to mobility and movement (so have fun actually getting away or creating a gap), to stealth (so have fun getting away^2 or finding him if he doesn't want to be found.) Nathan can't even really take cover, the place they're fighting in has dozens of paths and routes that Deathstroke can get him at, and a bunch of ways to set traps to **** dudes over, the only real place to hide is atop statues that Nathan wouldn't even get to, but Slade could.

Imo, all Nathan's luck does is make it so instead of getting put down in 1 second, he gets put down in 1 minute or like a day later, idk, depends on how Slade goes about it. The fight could even last days, Deathstroke would win the longcon too.

Nathan finding cover actually isn't that helpful, Deathstroke has X-Ray vision (Part of his "Tactical Vision"), Nathan can't hide, Deathstroke will always know where he's at, as well as every possible opening, route and blindspot he can take to get there (and things he can yeet at him using that double claw shit), in contrast, Deathstroke can slip away at any time, make use of his stealth, lay traps, assassinate, or anything else, something that ain't exactly out of character mind you (I mean bro, he's LITERALLY an assassin).

The following is based on my knowledge from Arkham Knight: Campaign of Disarmament and Arkham Origins: Batman vs. Deathstroke Youtube walkthroughs.

An assassin is just a killer of an important person for certain goals. Stereotypically, they carry out surprise attacks, but once their cover is blown, many of them don't simply try to look for cover again until their target is neutralized. Typically, what you claim is what ninjas do, Deathstroke is not a ninja. Slade's initial attacks are always surprise attacks; however, the battle starts with each other in view, so while it is in character for Deathstroke to employ stealth, he only does so initially if his cover is not blown or if he is already face to face with his target. Never mid combat.

Even if he can, he won't. He would attempt to chase Drake down. Any other depiction from my knowledge is probably game mechanics schtik with a stealth inclined player.

Nathan also creating a gap is way harder than implied, he's doing it against the dude who has stun and flashbangs, what's stopping Slade from dropping one and vanishing away to go stealth, or using that split second to get into CQC?
Yeah Nathan could shoot him, but ignoring how Slade has some hefty armor, how's he gonna aim? He's effectively blinded and dazed, and we already know Slade can cover like 40m in a brief flash bang, which he has many, Nathan keeping up the distance just doesn't check out imo, yeah he's lucky but that only works against Slade's gunfire, which he'd quickly realize isn't working (Why it isn't working doesn't matter, he's not stupid, he'd obviously figure out something is fucky given it's spontaneously happening now and only now, even if he doesn't know what's fucky he won't keep using broken tactics), and that's ignoring that with his grapnel, he's gonna be zipping all over the place, like yeah Nathan's good, but is he so good he's able to tag a dude ******* around like Spiderman constantly either closing the gap or creating one as he sees fit, who's better than he is?

Drake is already used to flash bangs and grenades from multiple mercenaries and militaries. Hell, with probably a little bit of luck, an older drake out of his prime has kept his distance from a fast and large armored vehicle speeding at him while the buildings and structures around him crash down while getting shot at by machine guns from the armored vehicle while climbing obstacles created by said collapsed structure.

A younger drake should be able to get by as he tries to keep distance with his experience, take punishment, and avoid certain death via his luck. He can do all this while unloading his own arsenal on Slade. These grenades and flashbangs will run out eventually, and things will continuously become easier for Drake.

As for the marksmanship bit, Drake is definitely going to land his hits on Slade, even under pressure. Nathan can shoot while hanging on ledges by a cliff, he has also shot down mercenaries on motorcycles while jumping from a caravan to horseback; Drake has shot down a maneuvering helicopter on a moving train with a machine gun in a short amount of time, he also has lucky feats like shooting two mercenaries in quick succession while a car is on top of him after he recently got toppled by an armored vehicle all before his luck ran out. Heck, an out-of-form Drake could take care of enemies while hanging onto a rope dragged on the road by a speeding truck. Slade's acrobatics definitely help, but Drake is a skilled marksman with all his weapons, so he should be fine with this bit.

Goading isn't an actual argument, some dudes have taken potshots at Slade being a dogshit parent and his son, but this did not affect what he was doing at the time. I fear this won't work, except piss him off so when he does get into CQC or stealth, the shit he's gonna do is extra zesty.

Drake buys bits and pieces of time by making conversation. His social influencing helps to simply buy bits and pieces of time, which helps Drake in certains ways, often by buying time while gaining some info. It's a small factor here, a form of manipulation not simply goading so stop comparing him to goons that probably won't even have the ability on their pages.

And of course the straight-up skill advantage, Slade can throttle superhuman martial artists, dudes armed with stun rods, bats, armor, knives, and of course guns, and not get tagged (Like my dude scales to a whole firing squad trying to take him out at once).
He can fight hundreds of dudes at once, and fight dudes who can beat the shit out of hundreds of dudes at once. He obviously isn't as skilled as Batman, but he's skilled enough he doesn't get memed in like half a second (which happened to other dudes in that same game lmao) and has a fuckton of scripted dodges and weaves, counters and so on even in his boss fight, showing yeah, bro can throw hands with Batman even if he ends up losing. (Not counting Knight), this doesn't factor in Slade's whole best at basically every killing thing. There's also the fact Arkham Knight (Jason) said Deathstroke was basically one of the hardest mf's Batman has ever fought, effectively giving him skill upscaling above the vast majority of rogues such as League Members.

We all agree that Slade is definitely a more skilled CQC.

Nathan is also no slouch in skill, so he should still survive a fair bunch with Social Influencing and Luck on his side.

So moving on from this point.

Nathan has luck and endurance, this shuts down Deathstroke's long ranged options (and even then not all of them). But does nothing to stop his just as viable other options, while Nathan can't really do anything to prevent the hundred other ways Slade can go about this fight.
And the worst part? This takes place in that Arkham Knight map, that's filled with a bunch of things that Slade can and HAS used for stealth fuckery before (It's essentially that game's premiere stealth map), the location itself has everything Slade needs to zip around, hide, vanish, come out of nowhere, lay traps, a dozen different stealth takedown methods, and the x-ray vision to exploit all of it, and so on (Should note, Nathan can't lay traps, stuff like that will be color coded on Tactical Vision).

I disagree with slade going into stealth mode mid fight for reasons I mentioned earlier. I believe he simply chases Nathan as he keeps his distance. He does certainly zip around a lot and utilizes his flash bangs often.

So yeah, I believe Drake does take this more often than not. It is certainly going to be a difficult fight but its nothing drake can't handle. His endurance, ammunition, quick thinking, social influence, and most of all Luck, will grab him his victory. High Diff win.

Please Im cooking dinner bro geezzzz

I hate engaging you on close matches because there are definitely going to be somethings we disagree with.

But I guess ill keep going, who know we will probably reach a conclusion.

Will respond tomorrow morning or before I go to bed.

An assassin is just a killer of an important person for certain goals. Stereotypically, they carry out surprise attacks, but once their cover is blown, many of them don't simply try to look for cover again until their target is neutralized. Typically, what you claim is what ninjas do, Deathstroke is not a ninja. Slade's initial attacks are always surprise attacks; however, the battle starts with each other in view, so while it is in character for Deathstroke to employ stealth, he only does so initially if his cover is not blown or if he is already face to face with his target. Never mid combat.
What are you talking about? He does it all the time?
It's literally WHY he has smoke bombs bro.

This isn't an argument, despite the fact that he can and does, with it being a whole facet of the game itself, hell there's even a mode for it.

Also Slade's beaten the shit out of Ninja's (At THEIR temple) and the Ninja master mentioned Slade is super impressive 🗿
Even if he can, he won't. He would attempt to chase Drake down. Any other depiction from my knowledge is probably game mechanics schtik with a stealth inclined player.
"Any other dep-", just because it's player-controlled doesn't mean it doesn't count, some of the maps require you to do some of that shit to get the medals, it has nothing to do with what the player wants, it's expected to actually beat it. And he has the equipment for exactly that, do you think Deathstroke rolls up with that stuff for no reason? He has it because he uses it, whether he's seen at the start doesn't matter, that's what the smoke bombs are for.

And mate, he could do both, at the same time, Drake can't stop him if he wants to do either.
Drake is already used to flash bangs and grenades from multiple mercenaries and militaries.
Being used to them isn't the same as being immune, Batman's also used to them, but in the literal less than half a second he's barely dazed for, Deathstroke can vanish, and Deathstroke uses them all the time, mid CQC, at a distance, whatever.

This is a nonargument, if I shoot a dude in the leg a dozen times, I'm sure he's used to being shot in the leg, doesn't mean he wouldn't be affected by it.
Hell, with probably a little bit of luck, an older drake out of his prime has kept his distance from a fast and large armored vehicle speeding at him while the buildings and structures around him crash down while getting shot at by machine guns from the armored vehicle while climbing obstacles created by said collapsed structure.
So? Literally none of that helps, Slade is way faster than a truck, is so utterly mobile that absolutely nothing would impede his way in this fight, and instead would just serve to give him more things to launch himself off of.
Which he can do while being shot at too.

Slade objectively has far, far, better mobility, agility, and movement speed.
A younger drake should be able to get by as he tries to keep distance with his experience, take punishment, and avoid certain death via his luck. He can do all this while unloading his own arsenal on Slade. These grenades and flashbangs will run out eventually, and things will continuously become easier for Drake.

Based on what? A feat that isn't even remotely enough to bridge the gap between him and Slade.
Experience? Slade is far more experienced than Nathan to the point that it isn't even funny. Avoid certain death? Sure, for a bit.

He actually can't do all the while unloading his arsenal on Slade because he can't even hit him either, and even if he could he'd just heal it off, not to mention Slade's other equipment like tethers he can use to launch stuff or block stuff too.

Slade's mobility advantage is absolutely insane, in an environment he can make perfect use of it. I'd also like to point out that Slade will know everything Nathan has on him, he'd be able to, ironic as it might be, wait till Nathan is out of shit, not the other way around.
Also he has a metric fuckton of those technically infinite he ain't running out, nor would he, he only actually needs 1 or 2 to get the job done.

Your argument of how it'd become less difficult doesn't add up given Slade is the dude who knows all the equipment his opponent has, every opening, exploit, and the environment to the T and has far more training and experience to make his shit last, opposed to the dude who doesn't know what his foe has, how much he has, and can't play around that fact while Slade can, like Slade could legit just trick him into thinking he has nothing left by actively emptying out his mags on purpose, to get Nathan to do the same (Which Slade can confirm when he's out as he'd know all his equipment due to Tactical Vision), only for him to whip out the rifle or stun gas he has built into his staff or something which Nathan can't exactly account for.
As for the marksmanship bit, Drake is definitely going to land his hits on Slade, even under pressure. Nathan can shoot while hanging on ledges by a cliff, he has also shot down mercenaries on motorcycles while jumping from a caravan to horseback; Drake has shot down a maneuvering helicopter on a moving train with a machine gun in a short amount of time, he also has lucky feats like shooting two mercenaries in quick succession while a car is on top of him after he recently got toppled by an armored vehicle all before his luck ran out. Heck, an out-of-form Drake could take care of enemies while hanging onto a rope dragged on the road by a speeding truck. Slade's acrobatics definitely help, but Drake is a skilled marksman with all his weapons, so he should be fine with this bit.
My dude, ignoring how Slade > Batman, who can literally weave through bullets. His movement speed to Supersonic+ too, enabling him to actively outpace bullets and gunfire. And mind you, speed is unequal (Which is another reason why Nathan ain't creating distance, Slade would be on his ass in literally less than a second, and once Deathstroke is in CQC, it's over, and even if it was equal, only combat speed gets equalized, with other speeds getting equated comparably so Deathstroke would still have insane burst movement). But it also means have fun hitting the dude actively as fast as all your weapons, who is far more mobile than the weapons (and you), and far more mobile than any of the feats you just named off.

And even if he does hit him, instant regen for things like bullet wounds kick in, assuming it gets past the body armor.
Drake buys bits and pieces of time by making conversation. His social influencing helps to simply buy bits and pieces of time, which helps Drake in certains ways, often by buying time while gaining some info. It's a small factor here, a form of manipulation not simply goading so stop comparing him to goons that probably won't even have the ability on their pages.
Ignoring how Social Influencing is the fakest power on the wiki 99% of the time and def ain't doing anything here (Like why do you legitimately think shit talking the dude who gets shit talked all the time and doesn't bat an eye is suddenly going play right into some dude's hands? Bruh Deathstroke is legitimately smarter than Nathan to begin with, he's going to pick up how Nathan is just trying to goad him before he even finishes his first sentence.

i am comparing it because that's all it is. It's goading, let's not pretend it isn't, what's the difference between Nathan saying something and someone else saying it? At best, simply how it's said, unless there's an actual supernatural effect at play, which there ain't (the profile literally just says he talks and stuff mid-fight to buy time, just justification is LEGITMATELY goading and being a smartass), all this means is that Nathan is good with words and can sometimes use that to his advantage, but it doesn't mean much against a dude, or any dude, who really couldn't give less of a **** about what his foe thinks of his aim or basic bickering

Nathan doesn't even know the things that would get Slade to act dumb, which says a lot because dudes have brought up his son before and it didn't stop him from doing whatever it is he's doing.
We all agree that Slade is definitely a more skilled CQC.

Nathan is also no slouch in skill, so he should still survive a fair bunch with Social Influencing and Luck on his side.

So moving on from this point.
Slade could legitimately enter CQC in less than a second and Nathan can't do a thing to stop it due to movement speed gap. He could also do so via grapnels, double claw thing, literally just one jump.
He could slip away in the dozens of vents, grates, passageways, and so on in this locale too.

Nathan isn't a slouch, but I also don't think he'd even be able to fight against a League Member, who are kinda fodder in Arkham.
Just because he's skilled doesn't mean he's as skilled as arguably the most skilled person Batman's ever fought (Which, while Batman beat him, that says more about Batman than it does Slade, given even by the time of Arkham Knight, like a decade later, he's still considered one of, if not the most skilled person he's fought).
If they enter CQC, which they would at a drop of a hat, Nathan gets folded.

Social Influencing while he's getting a fist shoved into his face? Idk how anyone can talk while being gassed.
And luck? You already said it can run out, it won't save him when Slade is wailing on him with a dozen different techniques.
I disagree with slade going into stealth mode mid fight for reasons I mentioned earlier. I believe he simply chases Nathan as he keeps his distance. He does certainly zip around a lot and utilizes his flash bangs often.
He's definitely going stealth mode if his other options won't work kinda like youre meant to do that, which you keep arguing won't, it's one or the other, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
So yeah, I believe Drake does take this more often than not. It is certainly going to be a difficult fight but its nothing drake can't handle. His endurance, ammunition, quick thinking, social influence, and most of all Luck, will grab him his victory. High Diff win.
I legitimately think this is a stomp on Deathstroke's end. Like right there, everything you just named off, endurance? Deathstroke has better endurance, to the point he almost can't get tired, he can go for days without food or drink just like Nathan, and be completely fine, he can be pumped full of bullets and heal it in seconds, his body is actively engineered so the chemicals that make you tired or hurt aren't even really a thing for him.
Ammunition? Deathstroke not only has more equipment here, but a good chunk of his stuff doesn't actually run out of ammo like his staff.
Quick Thinking? Deathstroke was bio-engineered to be able to think both quickly and tactically, able to formulate complex plans and strategies on the fly beyond what a human should be capable of, his thinking is actually classified under Meta, aka, it's considered a superpower in context, bro runs a militia for kicks even.
Social Influence argument? What's stopping Slade from just like, dropping a literal bomb, filtering it out, etc? Or just making it so he can't? (Except actually, the place they're fighting in has alarms that can be set off to mask noise, Batman even uses it so he can take out goons and the other goons not be alerted from them screaming).
Luck is good, but it runs out, and Deathstroke has every tool available to do so.

I legit don't even know how Nathan is gonna kill Deathstroke either, from what I see on the profile, Nathan's AP is below Batman, who is in turn below Deathstroke. If he was stronger than Deathstroke, maybe, but weaker? Against a dude who can heal wounds in seconds? I'm not even sure if it'd get past the armor. The only thing Nathan has here is luck, and that ain't the end all, be all.

Why is the location unfair?

its a personal opinion not an objective thing. If you think it’s fair that’s fine I don’t mind. It’s just that Deathstrokes’ durability, stamina and weapons and gadgets aside guns are hard enough as it is for Drake as it is. You now have a place where Deathstroke knows inside and out which gives him even further advantage as outlined in detail by @Chariot190.

What pain tolerance does Slade have without his armor?
Deathstroke to Batman:
"You think you're good? I once took out six T-80s with an RPG, two shells and a punctured lung."

Killed 8 of them before being captured, and it's unknown how they did it
Exactly, the feat of 1v100 is still valid thanks to that, and we can even go further in the skill scaling, because Robin and Catwoman are able to defeat six elite guards of Talia in the challenges of Arkham City, when you know that only one of them can already do 1v100 it's already crazy.
I also saw one day under a youtube video someone said that in Arkham Knight a GCPD cop said at the start of the game that they had to go all out to lock up a militia mercenary with a broken wrist , I don't know if it's true, but if it is, Drake could already struggle against a simple mob of Arkham Knight in pure H2H skill

Last edited:
its a personal opinion not an objective thing. If you think it’s fair that’s fine I don’t mind. It’s just that Deathstrokes’ durability, stamina and weapons and gadgets aside guns are hard enough as it is for Drake as it is. You now have a place where Deathstroke knows inside and out which gives him even further advantage as outlined in detail by @Chariot190.
I could change it if you like

Bro ain't changing it over 100 posts in 🗿
Also again, it doesn't matter where they fight, Deathstroke himself has literally never set foot in this building, but Tactical Vision, something that would work no matter where they fought, just lets him know all his options and the layout, it just so happens this building has a bunch of shit that he can exploit.
But then again that'd be the case for like any modern building.

Back