• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Imo, this is a cool and thematic matchup, so I decided to make it.

Alberto Del Rio vs Arkham Bane.

Both opponents will be 9-A.

Bane will not have access to his venom.

Fight takes place in a wrestling ring.

Speed is equalized.

The Man Who Broke The Bat: 1 (Ennard)

The Mexican Aristocrat:

Inconclusive:

tpM1YSN.png

Last edited:
I think Bane is definitely much stronger, mostly because of his lifting strength and also much more intelligent, but I think Del Rio may dodge and counter a lot of his attacks thanks to his acrobatics and instinctive actions, so this is pretty damn close. However, I think Del Rio may be in trouble once Bane grabs ahold of him, especially since this is Alberto’s Athletic, possibly Peak Human VS Class 5 lifting strength, and since speed is equal, I’m sure Bane would catch up and give him one good lethal backbreaker. If the cards are flipped right, I think Bane has a good chance of winning, so I vote for him, since his intelligence could lead to him coming up with a good strategy to tire out his opponent and wipe him out swiftly

but I think Del Rio may dodge and counter a lot of his attacks thanks to his acrobatics and instinctive actions, so this is pretty damn close
Eh. Del Rio's Instinctive Actions only allow to get up from moves instinctively.

However, I think Del Rio may be in trouble once Bane grabs ahold of him, especially since this is Alberto’s Athletic, possibly Peak Human VS Class 5 lifting strength
Del Rio has beaten people with Class 5 to Class 25 LS via submission. Big Show is the first wrestler that comes to mind. Del Rio beat him on 3 separate occasions. Having a disadvantage in LS is nothing new to Del Rio.

Also, I think you're forgetting the way Del Rio fights. Bane iirc, usually tries to overpower his opponents with brute strength, while Del Rio viciously targets the arm and occasionally the head of his opponents. Of course, Bane is a genius, but Del Rio's a lot smarter than you give him credit for.

Eh. Del Rio's Instinctive Actions only allow to get up from moves instinctively.

Del Rio has beaten people with Class 5 to Class 25 LS via submission. Big Show is the first wrestler that comes to mind. Del Rio beat him on 3 separate occasions. Having a disadvantage in LS is nothing new to Del Rio.

Also, I think you're forgetting the way Del Rio fights. Bane iirc, usually tries to overpower his opponents with brute strength, while Del Rio viciously targets the arm and occasionally the head of his opponents. Of course, Bane is a genius, but Del Rio's a lot smarter than you give him credit for.
That’s fair. I think the fight mostly comes down to combat knowledge then.

Back