• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A 5 Million dollar bounty has been placed on Nathan Drake's head by the Penguin, as he recently stole a rare ancient gem, that was in his possession. Deathstroke takes this and plans to steal the gem himself. He tracked Drake to the bank of Gotham, and confronts him. Guns drawn.

Starts 20 meters away, Deathstroke is Fully equipped, both have 20 mins of prep.

Drake has a Desert Eagle, an XCR rifle, A Condur Shotgun, A Mazur Sniper rifle, A DSHK machine gun, A China Lake Grenade launcher, and his pirate Sword.

Takes place in a Gotham bank where Batman took down two-face in Arkham Knight.

Speed unequal, in character.

Drake: 3

Deathstroke: 7

Inconclusive: 1

Last edited:
Hmmmmm

Idk what the AP is for both, I'd argue that deathstroke is far more skilled however. Not to slouch on Drake there as he's beaten folks more skilled sure but DS is above folks that beat 100 men and is one of Batman's most lethal rivals. Drake's luck will likely do its thing and make DS's bullets fail to hit prompting him to try and close the distance and engage in melee which he is liable to do. Both have comparable LS.

How I see the fight playing out is both start at distance, DS likely tries to use stealth to sneak attack Drake. His gunfire fails due to luck and Drake is able to keep pace with him, prompting DS to switch things up and close the distance. His stealth is far better than Drake's and once he gets into cqc the fight will go into his favour from there and he'll overwhelm Drake up close.

Overall voting Deathstroke mid diff here.

Okay so based on the arguments here against drake in contrast to what I know on the uncharted series. I’d say that Drake is likely to win here.

So I guess I’ll start by addressing arguments.

Hmmmmm

Idk what the AP is for both, I'd argue that deathstroke is far more skilled however. Not to slouch on Drake there as he's beaten folks more skilled sure but DS is above folks that beat 100 men and is one of Batman's most lethal rivals. Drake's luck will likely do its thing and make DS's bullets fail to hit prompting him to try and close the distance and engage in melee which he is liable to do. Both have comparable LS.

How I see the fight playing out is both start at distance, DS likely tries to use stealth to sneak attack Drake. His gunfire fails due to luck and Drake is able to keep pace with him, prompting DS to switch things up and close the distance. His stealth is far better than Drake's and once he gets into cqc the fight will go into his favour from there and he'll overwhelm Drake up close.

Overall voting Deathstroke mid diff here.

Drake is no slouch in skill as you’re aware. he has fought hundreds of armed combatants, has fought highly trained soldiers, and multiple army generals that are shown to be far more skilled than the armies Drake has dealt with. The skill gap between Drake and Death Stroke here is definitely not a yawning chasm.

Drake’s luck not only involves bullets. It extends to putting him in favorable situations. So I would like everyone to take that into consideration.

How good is Death Stroke’s Stealth? Drake is also capable of engaging in stealth. Infact that’s what Drake will immediately attempt to do if he gets shot out. Otherwise he use his social influencing to pick on Death Strokes overconfident personality to put himself in even more favorable positions.

Drake is also able to shoot down missles and a helicopter while on a moving train. He is able to shoot and kill enemies with a handgun while getting dragged on the ground by a car as he holds on to a grapple rope. I don’t see why Drake won’t use his snipers to deliver stealth shots here or any long range gun for that matter. (Why is DS fully equipped while Drake’s weapon selections restricted? Sus)

There are various ways the fight will end considering all the variables that can shift in Drake’s favor thanks to his luck. So I vote Drake based on his Luck and his skills, abilities and experiences.

How good is Death Stroke’s Stealth? Drake is also capable of engaging in stealth. Infact that’s what Drake will immediately attempt to do if he gets shot out. Otherwise he use his social influencing to pick on Death Strokes overconfident personality to put himself in even more favorable positions
Very good. Go check out some of his gameplay from Arkham Origins. He's got tools to aid him, like Smoke bombs, grappling hooks, and infrared vision to see through walls.
Why is DS fully equipped while Drake’s weapon selections restricted? Sus)
Because DS's entire arsenal is already on his person, and Nathan has to be specified

DS is pretty cracked stealth wise, here's gameplay of him doing stuff including being able to string people up to incap them or ambush them from around corners. Heck pretty sure he can walk right behind you without being detected while dressed in armour. He'll be able to keep track of Drake and blow him out the water in this category, I'd say he can't instacap due to luck but hasn't Drake been blindsided by stealth attacks in the past?

DS should still have the skill edge in cqc, he fought in the vietnam war before being enhanced and has done mercenary and hitman work ever since. Plus he was supreior to AO Bats, who had at least two years of crime fighting and even then during his training fought ninjas who spent decades learning to fight and were fighting to kill while Bruce sandbagged and dispatched them non lethally. Keep in mind DS is also a supreior fighter to Ra's assassins who can fight one hundred foes. Don't think Drake as many great feats in cqc, firearm wise he can keep pace with DS but up close is a whole different nature. On the topic of SI possibly working I doubt DS would bother trying to talk to Drake, batman was an exception to him and he had a vested interest in fighting him. Those thugs DS fights otherwise he just regards as amatuers and not worth his looking into.

Drake's luck has a limit too and it can be recovered from disengaging from the fight for a bit iirc. You have made some good points there for Drake though, but I still think the fight will play out like this.

DS likely tries to open with stealth attacks, Drake's luck makes this not happen and they engage in gunplay for a bit. There's the off chance Drake could get a lucky shot off and take out DS, while he'll need to overwhelm Drake's luck. This is probably Drake's best chance to get a win via a viable enough headshot. DS sees this isn't working and disengages, Drake tries to hide too but DS can easily keep track of him. From there he'll do a series of stealth attacks, dipping in and out using his smoke and other tools to keep pressing the attack while Drake tries to keep up. Eventually the fight can and will go into cqc and Drake will be overwhelmed in the long run with his luck taxed too much. The ap gap doesn't seem to be that far and DS has swords for pierecing damage too

All right, let's see here.

Nate hasn't been blindsided though there was this one time Flynn managed to shoot him in the gut while he was in a heated argument with Chloe. So more so having his guard lowered thinking the fight was over while being too busy arguing. I wouldn't say this is a specific argument against Nate anyway since a similar situation happened where Slade was instantly OHKO'd by Bats when he was too busy escaping from his tanks wreckage in Arkham Knight.

I'd like to argue that Slade's stealth while better with gear yes, is somewhat overrated. Him being able to walk up behind enemies and such without being noticed is just the AI being stupid gameplay wise. They don't even look up at the vantage points in the rooms or have any peripheral vision for that matter (unlike Uncharted 4 where the mercs check out everything they thought they saw) so taking that at face value I think is bunk. Not saying his stealth isn't good since in actuality they have to be but I'd take some things from raw gameplay with a grain of salt. Not saying Uncharted has better stealth than Arkham since they're both simplistic but there's a line between gameplay stupidity and actuality.

His smoke bombs are useful but Slade himself kinda messes it up. In Origins, every time he used it against Bats he kept letting out battle cries and stuff as he charged in, making it extremely obvious for Bats where he was coming from as he blocked his attacks. Nate himself is an agile and reactive character so I think he can definitely pull this off too.

Slade looking down at Nate in this situation is even better. He'd definitely think he was just a petty thief by looking at him yet his interest will somewhat be peaked when he realizes that Nate is keeping up with him or he'll probably be outright caught off guard that he can be matched by him somewhat despite being a untrained non-metahuman. During this process, Nate's constant wisecracks could get him frustrated, especially when this petty thief who he's looking down on is giving him trouble. I mean Bats easily got him frustrated when he got his hits in as seen when he started talking shit to him, making aforementioned battle cries and performing rage induced swings with his staff. Point is, if Slade just takes this casually, he's gonna get thrown off by how nearly matched they are and Nate can really use that to his advantage to defeat him early on.

Nate's resilience is also another factor to this fight. Slade might have suffered a punctured lung while taking out tanks yet I don't think that's enough. Nate ran through a train full of mercs, got shot in the gut by a deagle, survived a train crash down the side of a mountain, bled out for some time as he was knocked out, escaped the wreckage as it was blowing up and collapsing, fought off two waves of mercs while still bleeding out and tired as the blizzard was getting intense and then afterward he continued walking through the blizzard for some time until finally passing out from exhaustion. Slade will get hits in on Nate, but even a gunshot wound or sword slash won't be fatal enough and Nate can endure a lot before going down, which is something else that Slade will be surprised by.

Nate's skill is crazy as well, but I won't get into it yet, no time and this is long enough.

I think Nate wins this through luck, resilience, more lethal equipment and skill comparable enough that he won't get overwhelmed badly in conjunction with Slade's arrogance and frustration but it's gonna be a hard fight for either regardless.

Luck - Drake's luck has a limit and the longer the fight progresses the more it'll be taxed and it only gets restored if he brakes off from the fight, which won't be happening once it eventually gets to cqc. If his luck was on the level of someone like The Courier though I'd agree there.

Resilience - Slade can take one hell of a beating also, plus he has armour on while Drake doesn't. I know Drake has fought opponents in body armour before but they're nowhere on Slade's level. Heck Slade's tolerance can be comparable if not below the level of Bats who has the whole feat of arkham city to go off of.

More lethal equipment - Nothing that Slade isn't familar with and wouldn't be able to handle. Plus Slade has firearms too and more esoteric equipment that Drake isn't familar with like his staff and neural pellet. Heck Slade could disarm Drake of his weapons via remote claw/grapple gun/grappling considering he edges out in LS. Drake's pirate sword wouldn't compare one bit to Slade's melee options.

Comparable skill - Skilled enough to keep up in a firefight perhaps, up close though Drake doesn't have enough from what I've seen considering his fight with Rafe had him on the backfoot with him only winning due to outside help and circumstances. Slade's bojutsu style would be even more alien from what I can tell and Slade's a better master of the blade than Rafe would have been.

Luck - Drake's luck has a limit and the longer the fight progresses the more it'll be taxed and it only gets restored if he brakes off from the fight, which won't be happening once it eventually gets to cqc. If his luck was on the level of someone like The Courier though I'd agree there.

The luck easily gets refilled if he takes cover so you can’t really say “the longer the fight progressed the more it’ll be taxed” If Drake decides he wants to take cover, his luck and especially social influencing will also help him in doing so.

He won't be taking cover once the fight gets to close range that's the thing, which it will and then its just a matter of time before Slade beats him. Drake has a chance in the early stage at long range, but Slade can compete there and eventually it gets upclose.

Last edited:
Resilience - Slade can take one hell of a beating also, plus he has armour on while Drake doesn't. I know Drake has fought opponents in body armour before but they're nowhere on Slade's level. Heck Slade's tolerance can be comparable if not below the level of Bats who has the whole feat of arkham city to go off of.
Once Nathan has fought off not just armored combatants but armored vehicles, he (after coming out of retirement) has been dragged across the ocean and terrain on a rope attached to a truck while crashing into several structures and dealing with other fighters on their vehicles. He has taken so much abuse from falling incredibly long distances, from severe beatings and so on.

What pain tolerance does Slade have without his armor? Drake not having armor makes his pain tolerance even more impressive.

More lethal equipment - Nothing that Slade isn't familar with and wouldn't be able to handle. Plus Slade has firearms too and more esoteric equipment that Drake isn't familar with like his staff and neural pellet. Heck Slade could disarm Drake of his weapons via remote claw/grapple gun/grappling considering he edges out in LS. Drake's pirate sword wouldn't compare one bit to Slade's melee options.

The OP didn’t want to give Drake all of his weapons and equipment for his reasons. Drake also has esoteric equipment that Slade has no idea of. However the weapons he does have, include snipers which he can use once drake goes stealth. He can outrange with that.

Drakes also has experience against those with higher LS than him. He has even faced Lazervic who is a skilled fighter twice his size and he has literally picked Drake up before. Drake defeated him obviously.

Comparable skill - Skilled enough to keep up in a firefight perhaps, up close though Drake doesn't have enough from what I've seen considering his fight with Rafe had him on the backfoot with him only winning due to outside help and circumstances. Slade's bojutsu style would be even more alien from what I can tell and Slade's a better master of the blade than Rafe would have been.

Really? Your angle is claiming Drake isn’t as skilled as Slade simply because he was struggling against Rafe?

Drake has fought trained military soldiers, generals and a literal war criminal who is twice his size and more skilled than the formers. If anything Rafe is a very skilled CQC fighter.

This is mostly going to be a gun fight and even if it ends up being CQC, Drake’s Luck and especially Social Influencing will bag him the win here as @X_Squared has explained very well.

He won't be taking cover once the fight gets to close range that's the thing, which it will and then its just a matter of time before Slade beats him. Drake has a chance in the early stage at long range, but Slade can compete there and eventually it gets upclose.

Again, as @X_Squared has explained.

Things won’t go as favorable as they would for Slade. Drake will utilize his ability to **** with people’s heads to buy himself time and look for cover. His Luck can also put him in favorable situations while he is ******* with Slade similar to how things kept going well for him after fighting the general in uncharted: golden abyss.

Drake’s luck will replenish very often.

Really? Your angle is claiming Drake isn’t as skilled as Slade simply because he was struggling against Rafe?

Drake has fought trained military soldiers, generals and a literal war criminal who is twice his size and more skilled than the formers. If anything Rafe is a very skilled CQC fighter.
That's a valid point on his part, actually. Slade can whoop like 30 dudes at once, including highly trained martial artists. He scales to Batman, who can fodderize Assassins that are skilled enough to defeat 100 men easily. No one in Uncharted is as skilled as any of the playable characters in the Arkham games.

Not saying Drake loses, but I think you should just acknowledge that DS definitely has the massive CQB skill advantage.

That's a valid point on his part, actually. Slade can whoop like 30 dudes at once, including highly trained martial artists. He scales to Batman, who can fodderize Assassins that are skilled enough to defeat 100 men easily. No one in Uncharted is as skilled as any of the playable characters in the Arkham games.
Nate has good feats with CQC as well. In Uncharted 3, he defeated a whole gang of pirates with his fighting skill alone after waking up from his abduction and has done so consistently throughout the game with Marlowe's men, who are agents of an ancient cult. He's also defeated men twice his size and even Lazarevic, who was so physically superior to him that he could lift him up with one hand and throw him high into the air several meters away. Lazarevic should also be comparable to the Shambhala Guardians since they both got their powers from the same source, who can lift and throw boulders with enough force to shatter them.

Also the fight with Rafe has different factors. In Uncharted 4, Nate was three years out of his prime and was getting back into the swing of things. In addition to this, that was a swordfight and Nate had zero experience with a sword up until the point yet he was still able to keep up with Rafe due to his reaction timing and strength alone which allowed him to gain a brief upper hand. The fact that a rusty Nate could react fast enough to dodge Rafe's sword swings and even gain an upper hand in a swordfight without prior experience is noteworthy I'd say.

Also, where was it stated that LoA members can fight 100 men? Cause I remember one of them, while they were able to put up a fight, ended up getting caught by Penguin and his goons in Arkham City iirc (which is how Bruce was able to cure himself of Joker's toxin by tailing the member after her escape and finding Ra's).

I wouldn't worry about Slade's armor too much since Nate has high cal weapons and explosives to get past it while Slade's mask for instance can be broken off, which was what Bats did in their fight in Arkham Origins.

I'd still vouch resilience for Nate cause while Slade is a meta, he doesn't exhibit that many feats of this since he showed up in only two games (and Arkham Knight didn't do him much justice), mainly just waiting for Bats to show up and then ambush him. I'm certain Slade's endurance is great considering his experience but we just see a lot more consistency with Nate whereas Slade's isn't as fleshed out. We know Slade's resilience is high but to what degree is uncertain compared to Nate's consistent punishment.

Again, this fight is extremely hard for both regardless. I mainly think the early stages of the fight along with Nate's edged out advantages and Slade's characterization make it so that Nate could take it more likely.

Nate has good feats with CQC as well. In Uncharted 3, he defeated a whole gang of pirates with his fighting skill alone after waking up from his abduction and has done so consistently throughout the game with Marlowe's men, who are agents of an ancient cult. He's also defeated men twice his size and even Lazarevic, who was so physically superior to him that he could lift him up with one hand and throw him high into the air several meters away. Lazarevic should also be comparable to the Shambhala Guardians since they both got their powers from the same source, who can lift and throw boulders with enough force to shatter them.
Yeah I've played all main uncharted games. Drake's definitely skilled. More skilled than the average Arkham thug. That's about it.
Also the fight with Rafe has different factors. In Uncharted 4, Nate was three years out of his prime and was getting back into the swing of things. In addition to this, that was a swordfight and Nate had zero experience with a sword up until the point yet he was still able to keep up with Rafe due to his reaction timing and strength alone which allowed him to gain a brief upper hand. The fact that a rusty Nate could react fast enough to dodge Rafe's sword swings and even gain an upper hand in a swordfight without prior experience is noteworthy I'd say.
Doesn't really matter, honestly. Nothing to suggest he, or anyone in his verse is even as skill as Catwoman, let alone Deathstroke.
Also, where was it stated that LoA members can fight 100 men? Cause I remember one of them, while they were able to put up a fight, ended up getting caught by Penguin and his goons in Arkham City iirc (which is how Bruce was able to cure himself of Joker's toxin by tailing the member after her escape and finding Ra's)
It was in one of the stories in Arkham city that stated that the average assassin can clap 100 guys. And Deathstroke himself Can whoop 100 dudes. And I don't think it's stated that penguin's goons caught the assassin by beating her in fight tbh
I wouldn't worry about Slade's armor too much since Nate has high cal weapons and explosives to get past it while Slade's mask for instance can be broken off, which was what Bats did in their fight in Arkham Origins.
Fair

Yeah I've played all main uncharted games. Drake's definitely skilled. More skilled than the average Arkham thug. That's about it.
Just explaining how he's more skilled than one might think and that he isn't completely outmatched here, not saying he's more skilled. That's a bit of a lowball statement there but whatever, at least the point's across.

Doesn't really matter, honestly. Nothing to suggest he, or anyone in his verse is even as skill as Catwoman, let alone Deathstroke.
I was just explaining to Winston why using that Rafe fight shouldn't be a negative argument against Nate's skill as it is more impressive than it sounds and has context as to why he had difficulty towards the end. Again, never said he outskilled anyone but just saying he's skilled enough to hold his own here.

It was in one of the stories in Arkham city that stated that the average assassin can clap 100 guys. And Deathstroke himself Can whoop 100 dudes. And I don't think it's stated that penguin's goons caught the assassin by beating her in fight tbh
The assassin is literally shown to be contained inside a display case in Penguin's museum in which he explains he and his men managed to hold her down and beat her unconscious. And on that matter, Catwoman also got caught by Two-Face and his men as well. Not denying their skill, but just pointing at that their skill isn't as insane as initially made out to be. Also 1 vs. 100 just looks like a minigame or additional mode for the game rather than a canonical feat Slade or any of the characters performed in the lore so not really reliable.

Just explaining how he's more skilled than one might think and that he isn't completely outmatched here, not saying he's more skilled. That's a bit of a lowball statement there but whatever, at least the point's across.
In certain ways, he is outmatched
I was just explaining to Winston why using that Rafe fight shouldn't be a negative argument against Nate's skill as it is more impressive than it sounds and has context as to why he had difficulty towards the end. Again, never said he outskilled anyone but just saying he's skilled enough to hold his own here.
Yeah I know. That's where I'm disagreeing at. He is skilled enough to hold his own in a firefight. Not in CQB and H2H. If it comes to that he's dead as fried chicken.
The assassin is literally shown to be contained inside a display case in Penguin's museum in which he explains he and his men managed to hold her down and beat her unconscious. And on that matter, Catwoman also got caught by Two-Face and his men as well. Not denying their skill, but just pointing at that their skill isn't as insane as initially made out to be. Also 1 vs. 100 just looks like a minigame or additional mode for the game rather than a canonical feat Slade or any of the characters performed in the lore so not really reliable.
Killed 8 of them before being captured, and it's unknown how they did it. Even then, that one feat of Killing 8 men in CQB is better than anything Nate has done unarmed. The most dudes I remember him beating is 4 in the ship graveyard. As for the Catwoman, statement, that still doesn't dispute her whooping 30-40 dudes' asses at once.

And the mini games are an accurate representation of what the characters are capable of. And they are canon, like the one that has Bruce Wayne training to become Batman

More skilled than the average Arkham thug. That's about it.

After everything said here you are still making statements like?

And how skilled is Catwoman in the game?

Is this an actual story mode? Or Isn’t this an in game challenge that is dependent on the gamer’s skill and not the actual character…

If it’s the latter then anyone can beat 100 guys as long as the player is good and that violates our standards. Sorry but this 100 v 1 thing is not a valid skill feat.

At least in Uncharted Nathan actually fights hordes of guys in story modes.

In certain ways, he is outmatched

No.

In no way is Nathan outmatched here in CQC. He is close if not equal to Slade as @X_Squared and I have extensively explained.

Yeah I know. That's where I'm disagreeing at. He is skilled enough to hold his own in a firefight. Not in CQB and H2H. If it comes to that he's dead as fried chicken

This is just a claim without basis whatsoever and just a blatant disregard for everything’s said here thus far.

Killed 8 of them before being captured, and it's unknown how they did it. Even then, that one feat of Killing 8 men in CQB is better than anything Nate has done unarmed. The most dudes I remember him beating is 4 in the ship graveyard. As for the Catwoman, statement, that still doesn't dispute her whooping 30-40 dudes' asses at once.

And the mini games are an accurate representation of what the characters are capable of. And they are canon, like the one that has Bruce Wayne training to become Batman

Killing 8 random goons is light work for Nathan and @X_Squared has brought evidence of Nathan doing more than that.

I really don’t get why you are hell bent on disregarding Nate’s skill feats.

And I repeat, Mini games are not actual representation of characters but the players themselves. You can not use them to support your claims.

After everything said here you are still making statements like?
Yeah I am. U mad
And how skilled is Catwoman in the game?
Somewhat relative to Batman, can clap several trained soldiers, and ninjas. Beats more people in H2H than Drake ever has.
Is this an actual story mode? Or Isn’t this an in game challenge that is dependent on the gamer’s skill and not the actual character…
If it’s the latter then anyone can beat 100 guys as long as the player is good and that violates our standards. Sorry but this 100 v 1 thing is not a valid skill feat.
Lol. I'm not sure this is game mechanics. The challenges are canon, like the ones that has Bruce Wayne in training, they're an accurate representation of what these characters are capable of.

Even then, the fact that Deathstroke can even contend with Batman, is better than anything Drake has ever done.

Drake doesn't even have any formal training lmfao. Everytime Drake fights someone with formal martial arts training he has his money's worth.
Yes.
In no way is Nathan outmatched here in CQC. He is close if not equal to Slade as @X_Squared and I have extensively explained.
No he's not lmfao stop the cap. 🧢🧢🧢
This is just a claim without basis whatsoever and just a blatant disregard for everything’s said here thus far.
No it's not. You have not proved anything. Nothing you're saying has me convinced that Drake can hold a candle in CQB skill. There's nothing u can say cuz I've beaten all main uncharted games.
Killing 8 random goons is light work for Nathan and @X_Squared has brought evidence of Nathan doing more than that.
Not with CQB. In stealth, sure. In a firefight, sure.

He's never beat that many dudes at once.
I really don’t get why you are hell bent on disregarding Nate’s skill feats
I'm not throwing out anything. Drake is skilled.

I honestly even might vote for him based on your earlier reasons.

I just genuinely don't understand why you think Drake holds a candle in Martial Arts.

When he can contend with someone that has mastered over 120 different martial arts, plz hit me up
And I repeat, Mini games are not actual representation of characters but the players themselves. You can not use them to support your claims.
That's not always the case. There are times where gameplay and mini games can be used to support claims.

Look. The main topic rn is CQB right?

So far, @X_Squared and I have explained that Drake has fought goons, pirate, cult members, literal trained soldiers, and skilled combatants twice his size. He has fought waves of them, both in a fire fight and unarmed. You say you have played the game, how are you not aware of this?

He has fought generals who are more skilled than those Drake has fought, Nate has fought Lazervic who is superior to his trained men and he a literal war criminal and twice Nate’s size. Etc.

Drake is not getting absolutely trashed by Slade. He is definitely going to somewhat hold his own against Slade long enough to incorporate other abikities like his Stealth, Social Influencing and Luck to give him the win.

Mini games

Even if it’s true that there are mini games that are canon. What makes this particular one about 100 v 1 canon? It’s highly dependent on how players play that particular mini game and not the character’s ability.

If you can prove it doesn’t violate our standards on battleboarding game characters, then I’m happy to see it. So far all I see is a YouTube gamer showing off his skills with Slade as his main which is against Site rules.

Slade scales to Batman in Skill

Idk about this one chief. On Batman’s page it shows how considerably superior he is to Slade. Slade is just physically stronger than him and probably has the reflexes to keep up.

@X_Squared probably knows more on this, I’ll probably go check out Slade vs Batman later.

As for catwoman, Nate can easily do what she has done. She probably just has more flair to her strikes but Nate can replicate feats like her none the less. Although I don’t see why she’s scaling to Batman. I highly doubt it but I’ll go check it out later today.

I'll respond to this tomorrow, gotta get some sleep. Just know that I'm not saying Slade stomps or anything like that, I just genuinely think it would be foolish of Nate to engage in a fistfight, and that he loses hard.

Anyways will hit u up later it's 2am where I live at the time of this reply

Back