• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So far, @X_Squared and I have explained that Drake has fought goons, pirate, cult members, literal trained soldiers, and skilled combatants twice his size. He has fought waves of them, both in a fire fight and unarmed. You say you have played the game, how are you not aware of this?
Yes, but he's never fought waves of them at once. He Caps out at around 5. In Arkham, You casually mow down 30-40 guys. None of those in uncharted have anything like that lol how is this hard for you to understand. Deathstroke scales to Batman, who can fodderize league of assassins guards who on average can defeat 100 men. 4:10. Them getting beat unconscious is PIS, and we've no clue how penguins men even managed it. No ******* way you believe Drake is even comparable to Deathstroke.

He doesn't even have any formal martial arts training. He fights trained soldiers with no feats or statements behind them. Deathstroke has fought in almost every relevant conflict on earth.

I've beaten U1, 2, 3, & 4 (sadly never played golden abyss) don't recall anything on par with the Arkhamverse
He has fought generals who are more skilled than those Drake has fought, Nate has fought Lazervic who is superior to his trained men and he a literal war criminal and twice Nate’s size. Etc.
It really doesn't matter, as those guys have no feats or statements to put them on par. Fighting a dude who has mastered 127 styles of martial arts is leagues better than anything Drake or anyone in his verse had done.
Drake is not getting absolutely trashed by Slade. He is definitely going to somewhat hold his own against Slade long enough to incorporate other abikities like his Stealth, Social Influencing and Luck to give him the win.
In CQB he is. Not in a firefight. Stealth would be useless given Deathstroke's tactical vision that can see through walls, so he'd know where Drake is taking cover.

I agree with social influencing and Supernatural luck tho. He's definitely got a chance. Never said it was entirely a stomp or anything like that
If you can prove it doesn’t violate our standards on battleboarding game characters, then I’m happy to see it. So far all I see is a YouTube gamer showing off his skills with Slade as his main which is against Site rules.
That's not how game mechanics work. Game mechanics are limitations on characters that exist because of the game, among a few others.
Even if it’s true that there are mini games that are canon. What makes this particular one about 100 v 1 canon? It’s highly dependent on how players play that particular mini game and not the character’s ability.
It's an accurate representation of what these characters are capable of. We also see that he's still capable of taking multiple people effortlessly in cutscenes, still more effectively than Drake ever has
Idk about this one chief. On Batman’s page it shows how considerably superior he is to Slade. Slade is just physically stronger than him and probably has the reflexes to keep up.
He still put up a hell of a fight and caught batman off guard plenty of times and tagged him a bunch of times.
As for catwoman, Nate can easily do what she has done. She probably just has more flair to her strikes but Nate can replicate feats like her none the less. Although I don’t see why she’s scaling to Batman. I highly doubt it but I’ll go check it out later today
He can easily defeat 40 dudes? 40 trained private soldiers. 40 trained soldiers that were trained by Deathstroke? I would like to see that. He could easily defeat assassins that train from birth and can defeat 100 men? I would like to see that. She scales to Batman, because she performs similar feats to him, like the things I mentioned here

Killed 8 of them before being captured, and it's unknown how they did it. Even then, that one feat of Killing 8 men in CQB is better than anything Nate has done unarmed. The most dudes I remember him beating is 4 in the ship graveyard. As for the Catwoman, statement, that still doesn't dispute her whooping 30-40 dudes' asses at once.
Yeah exactly. You keep claiming that assassins can casually whoop 100 ppl yet in the story itself, one of them merely killed eight before being overwhelmed and beaten. Additionally, the statements says the Elite Guard can "hold their own" against 100 men, not casually defeat them. The claim is greatly discredited here. Unknown? Dude, did you not even watch the video or read what I said? Penguin stated him and his men managed to hold her down and beat her unconscious. That's a blatant explanation. Sure Catwoman can still beat waves of enemies, but the fact is she's still capable of getting overwhelmed and caught. Slade for how skilled he is got OHKO'd like it was nothing by Bats in Arkham Knight. Even Bats at one point got briefly pinned down by Penguin's men in AK. Again, they're skill over Nate is real, but it's not as ridiculous as made out to be if they can still be tagged and overwhelmed at certain points.

Nate's best is four dudes??? What a silly statement. In the clip I cited, Nate wakes up from being knocked out, breaks out of his chair and beats up at least a dozen pirates in hand-to-hand as well as a brute at the end. Then there's the farmer's market area where Nate fought a waves of Marlowe's agents in hand-to-hand as well. What a blatant lowball.

Also sure, Bats and Cat have a higher body count than Nate in terms of CQC but we need to remember this is a Batman game. Bats doesn't always engage head on in fist fights where he knows he's outnumbered and outgunned. He used his stealth, intelligence and gadgets to his advantage whereas Cat has her whip and claws. Again, not denying their skill but saying that they had far easier easy ways to take down groups of men than just using their bare fists unlike Nate who used his fists and improvised objects in the area.

Now Slade is definitely more skilled but Nate has the experience against a wide range of foes with military and combat experience over the course of the five games, so I'd argue that while Nate isn't on par with Slade, he can at least contend with him, making it so that he's not fodderized outright. Okay, so Slade scales to Bats who knows 127 martial arts. That's cool but in his actual fight with Bats in Arkham Origins, it didn't seem too impressive, especially when Slade succumbed to his frustration and was throwing out repeated staff hits. It's kinda like Bane in TDKR where he was trained by the League of Shadows and is super skilled in theory, yet in the actual showings he just used brute strength to beat Baleman and others. There's definitely a dissonance between statements and exposition versus actual scans of feats.

I personally don't buy the minigame one. It's a DLC iirc and is purely for fun purposes to me as well as what Arnold had said regarding this.

I will respond later, very busy irl. Haven’t read @X_Squared’s reply.

But I am seeing tons of Nathan downplay and a bit of wanking on Slade’s skill too. I still stand by Nate being able to keep up with Slade due to not just his own fighting skill but with Luck and Social Influencing.

I still vehemently disagree with Mini games (especially those with no link to canon whatsoever) being used as evidence cuz it is simply not allowed here.. I am Lowkey even against scaling Slade to Batman based off how the pages made it seem like Batman was more skilled while Slade could just keep up since he’s physically superior., but I will talk more on that after watching their fight.

Yeah exactly. You keep claiming that assassins can casually whoop 100 ppl yet in the story itself, one of them merely killed eight before being overwhelmed and beaten. Additionally, the statements says the Elite Guard can "hold their own" against 100 men, not casually defeat them
So what? Still a decent skill feat, and they literally train from birth.
The claim is greatly discredited here. Unknown? Dude, did you not even watch the video or read what I said? Penguin stated him and his men managed to hold her down and beat her unconscious.
I've beaten Arkham city countless times. Of course I've seen that video. By unknown i meant how they managed to get the drop on her is unknown. They've got things like titan monsters so who knows. It's pretty much PIS anyway, just like Batman one shotting Deathstroke in Arkham Knight
Sure Catwoman can still beat waves of enemies, but the fact is she's still capable of getting overwhelmed and caught.
Of course. She's not invincible, never said she was. The same way Nate has been overwhelmed. Besides Two-Face isn't just some random.
Slade for how skilled he is got OHKO'd like it was nothing by Bats in Arkham Knight.
PIS. Plot induced Stupidity in case you're not sure what that means
Even Bats at one point got briefly pinned down by Penguin's men in AK.
Of course. Bro, I'm not arguing that Bats and Deathstroke are invincible. If that was the case, I wouldn't have made this match. It'd be a stomp
but it's not as ridiculous as made out to be if they can still be tagged and overwhelmed at certain points.
Just because of these doesn't deny the overwhelming gap. Sure Batman can get hit or overwhelmed, he's still leagues above Drake.
Nate's best is four dudes??? What a silly statement. In the clip I cited, Nate wakes up from being knocked out, breaks out of his chair and beats up at least a dozen pirates in hand-to-hand as well as a brute at the end.
Yeah that's the ship graveyard in U3. One of my favorite parts of that game. It's funny in that exact clip it's about 4-5 dudes in there. Pretty much proving my point. More dudes show up after dropping the others, but it's still pretty much the same amount of guys in the room.

Drake does eat mercs and other highly trained operatives for breakfast, but those pirate guys are nothing, they've no training, nor any feats.
Then there's the farmer's market area where Nate fought a waves of Marlowe's agents in hand-to-hand as well. What a blatant lowball.
Still around the same amount of dudes tho.

And they're featless as well.
Bats doesn't always engage head on in fist fights where he knows he's outnumbered and outgunned. He used his stealth, intelligence and gadgets to his advantage whereas Cat has her whip and claws. Again, not denying their skill but saying that they had far easier easy ways to take down groups of men than just using their bare fists unlike Nate who used his fists and improvised objects in the area
True. They've still got limits of course. Although they can still whoop 40-50 dudes at once without equipment. And Bruce Wayne while handcuffed beat up multiple inmates. So they don't necessarily need gadgets for large groups.

Now Slade is definitely more skilled but Nate has the experience against a wide range of foes with military and combat experience over the course of the five games,
As does Slade. He's a Vietnam vet. I believe he also fought in many other conflicts in The middle east and Asia.
so I'd argue that while Nate isn't on par with Slade, he can at least contend with him
Agreed.

When it comes to firearms.

That's cool but in his actual fight with Bats in Arkham Origins, it didn't seem too impressive, especially when Slade succumbed to his frustration and was throwing out repeated staff hits.
Yes, but he's still capable of tagging Batman, catching him off guard and blocking his strikes. So he's still in a similar league.
I personally don't buy the minigame one. It's a DLC iirc and is purely for fun purposes to me as well as what Arnold had said regarding this
Understandable, I'll probably let that one go

Last edited:
Ngl @X_Squared has said practically everything I wanted to say lmao.

So I’ll just continue.

So what? Still a decent skill feat, and they literally train from birth.

Nate is clearly superior to that with this single feat alone among several others that has been discussed.

I've beaten Arkham city countless times. Of course I've seen that video. By unknown i meant how they managed to get the drop on her is unknown. They've got things like titan monsters so who knows. It's pretty much PIS anyway, just like Batman one shotting Deathstroke in Arkham Knight

You can’t claim it’s plot induced stupidity if there is nothing story wise that makes it so apart from a game guide?

Batman one shot deathstroke? Just proves further superiority.

Of course. She's not invincible, never said she was. The same way Nate has been overwhelmed. Besides Two-Face isn't just some random

Aside from when building and structures around him are crashing down in the midst of enemies, when has Drake been overwhelmed?
PIS. Plot induced Stupidity in case you're not sure what that means

On what grounds? You are just claiming it’s PIS because it goes against your arguments? That PIS is on Batman’s page so you probably have to make a crt to remove the fact that there is no way DeathStroke scales to Batman in skill.

course. Bro, I'm not arguing that Bats and Deathstroke are invincible. If that was the case, I wouldn't have made this match. It'd be a stomp

But you made this match with the idea that Nate isn’t even close to Slade in CQC.

Just because of these doesn't deny the overwhelming gap. Sure Batman can get hit or overwhelmed, he's still leagues above Drake.

Irrelevant. Batman is superior to Slade too.

It's funny in that exact clip it's about 4-5 dudes in there. Pretty much proving my point. More dudes show up after dropping the others, but it's still pretty much the same amount of guys in the room.

Drake does eat mercs and other highly trained operatives for breakfast, but those pirate guys are nothing, they've no training, nor any feats

You realize the pirate are in the same boat as those “100 men” being used as wank material .
Plus there were about 10 dudes (7 in front of him, 3 showed up behind shortly after) fighting Nathan and they kept coming. So you are clearly wrong about Drake only being able to face 4-5 guys, you literally admit they kept coming.

Still around the same amount of dudes tho.

And they're featless as well.

This is clearly wrong. They are obviously trained combatants.

True. They've still got limits of course. Although they can still whoop 40-50 dudes at once without equipment. And Bruce Wayne while handcuffed beat up multiple inmates. So they don't necessarily need gadgets for large groups.

Baseless claim and irrelevant to our conversation at least

Agreed.

When it comes to firearms

Nate can contend with Slade in CQC as well, you have not provided sufficient evidence as to why Slade ***** on Nate CQC. All you’re doing is downplaying Nate and scaling Deathstroke to characters who have no link to him or characters who are clearly superior to him.

Nate’s luck gives him superiority over Deathstroke in a gun fight btw. So you are wrong on that too.

Yes, but he's still capable of tagging Batman, catching him off guard and blocking his strikes. So he's still in a similar league.

Just because he can react to him doesn’t make him capable of holding a candle to Batman in skill.

Okay, good to have that clarified. But why overthink how it happened when it appears as straightforward as it sounds? They got into a fight, she killed some of them and they managed to defeat her. That's it. That's all we can gather from it so that's the most plausible way how things went down according to the description. This same argument of there being unknowns can also be used for the assassin's statement which can be overthought of in many ways. Can they defeat 100 armed men or unarmed men? are they trained or untrained? Is it 100 men at once or in waves? How do they contend with 100 foes, through their stealth training, weapons or CQC skill alone? etc. Also Two-Face isn't a random but he was nothing to Bats, who casually defeated him as if he were a common enemy in Arkham City and Arkham Knight. But fine, PIS for the shortcomings previously mentioned.

And yes, I know you're not saying they're invincible but with how far you believe the skill gap to be and seeing how your initial thoughts in the beginning of this thread was that Nate's luck runs out, he's just better than an Arkham thug and Slade just needs to corner him, makes me ask why even make the thread in the first place? Or maybe you wanted an easy W for Slade? Not saying it's true or accusing, just saying that's what it sounds like to me and it's not difficult I feel for anyone to get that impression, which is why I'm trying to vouch for Nate as much as I can cause I didn't wanna see a FRA train.

Yeah that's the ship graveyard in U3. One of my favorite parts of that game. It's funny in that exact clip it's about 4-5 dudes in there. Pretty much proving my point. More dudes show up after dropping the others, but it's still pretty much the same amount of guys in the room.

Drake does eat mercs and other highly trained operatives for breakfast, but those pirate guys are nothing, they've no training, nor any feats.
I counted six dudes, and as he took down like two, even more dropped in afterward and it kept going at that pace. So no, not as low as you think, especially when it kept adding on little by little. Of course, not as impressive as like twenty guys at once like in Arkham, but still decent skill for a guy who had no formal training and he consistently did this throughout U3. I wouldn't say these guys are featless either. If you remember the graveyard then you have to remember that the place was huge and full of various large ships, illustrating that Ramses' pirate crew were very much successful meaning they were definitely skilled and experienced enough. Even the mercs in Shoreline from U4 have an extensive history overthrowing governments and crushing resistances.

Sure, but I kinda find that hard to argue when equipment is heavily integrated in the combat system in terms of special moves to stun enemies or knock them out and that's supported by the extensive upgrade system for said equipment. Bruce beating those thugs like that was badass, but the same arguments used against me can be said here - they were just featless street thugs and the AC guards didn't expect Bruce Wayne to throw hands whatsoever so they were likely caught off guard. We don't get to see much more of this since Bruce quickly broke the cuffs after a few strikes.

The only reason why I'm saying Nate doesn't get completely ******* on in CQC is because I'm considered Slade's characterization in terms of arrogance and frustration in conjunction with Nate's smartass behavior, luck and the little skill he does have in comparison. Otherwise, if Slade knew what he was up against, then yeah Nate would get dogshit on since Slade would have all the info he needs, be serious and not pay heed to Nate's taunts. But he's going in blind here and his ability is not gonna be on par as it should be, resulting in mistakes being made and him getting sloppy with emotion and ultimately cost him, as seen with his fight against Bats in Origins. I'm saying Nate "contends" as well, I'm not saying comparable.

But look, we can agree to disagree for all I care since this is taking up a lot of time. We just need more input at this point.

Last edited:
is clearly superior to that with this single feat alone among several others that has been discussed.
Beating randoms with no training or feats is better than being trained In combat from birth, and being able to take on 100 men? Bruh, **** outta here lmao.

The assassin killing 8 dudes is a better feat than that LOLOLOLOL
You can’t claim it’s plot induced stupidity if there is nothing story wise
You can. Goes against established principles and scaling. Slade was one of Batmans deadliests threats. He's stronger and faster than Batman, and he's responsible for training the Arkham knight (the big bad of the game alongside scarecrow) and his army.

Didn't make any sense.
Aside from when building and structures around him are crashing down in the midst of enemies, when has Drake been overwhelmed?
Talbot had him captured when that dude hit in the head with a Planck from behind, he got captured in the heist at the start of the second game, he was getting his ass whooped by Nadine (yes he was rusty, but still a case of getting overwhelmed)
But you made this match with the idea that Nate isn’t even close to Slade in CQC.
He's not, and that doesn't make it a stomp, as Nate can compete with Slade in firearms skill. He's still got wincons with his luck and social influencing. I agree with you on that one. Which is why I made this fight.

If he didn't have those it would be a stomp.
Irrelevant. Batman is superior to Slade too.
Tell that to your mans. He's the one bringing up irrelevant shit.
You realize the pirate are in the same boat as those “100 men” being used as wank material .
Plus there were about 10 dudes (7 in front of him, 3 showed up behind shortly after) fighting Nathan and they kept coming. So you are clearly wrong about Drake only being able to face
They kept coming after the first wave of dudes got knocked out, and they waited at the back.
It's not the same boat, those pirates have no feats or statements to their name, whereas the assassins are literally ******* stated to be trained from birth. And we have literal confirmation of them killing 8 of penguins thugs.

What feats do the pirates have?
This is clearly wrong. They are obviously trained combatants.
So? They're still featless.
Baseless claim and irrelevant to our conversation at least
I'm simply replying to X. Tell them to stop bringing up irrelevant topics that has nothing to do with the Convo.

And how is this a baseless claim? Lol Bruce Wayne did beat up 5 dudes while in handcuffs.

And you can beat up a lot of guys without using gadgets.

I don't think you know what baseless means.
Nate can contend with Slade in CQC as well, you have not provided sufficient evidence as to why Slade ***** on Nate CQC. All you’re doing is downplaying Nate and scaling Deathstroke to characters who have no link to him or characters who are clearly superior to him.
I don't think he can honestly. I'm not downplaying Nate. I'm not wanking Slade.

Do you REALLY believe the shit you can do in the uncharted games, and the Batman Arkham games are on the same level?

Slade's Arkham origins Bio clearly states that he is a major threat to Batman, and he is one of the most dangerous foes he has ever and will ever face.

Superior or inferior. Don't matter. He's still in a similar league.
Nate’s luck gives him superiority over Deathstroke in a gun fight btw. So you are wrong on that too.
I agree with you on this, I've never said otherwise.

One of his main wincons
Just because he can react to him doesn’t make him capable of holding a candle to Batman in skill.
Reacting to him, catching him off guard, dodging and parrying, uh....yeah...it does.

Along with his bio directly stating his combat skills make him one of Batmans most dangerous foes

It's vaguely impressive. Similar to how people like to argue online about how Character A defeated a god and so they defeat Character B while the "god" in question just has all talk and no real impressive showings at face value.
Depends on who it's being compared to, honestly. Has Nate ever fought a secret clan of Ninjas who trained in combat from birth?

In comparison to uncharted it is impressive.
And yes, I know you're not saying they're invincible but with how far you believe the skill gap to be and seeing how your initial thoughts in the beginning of this thread was that Nate's luck runs out, he's just better than an Arkham thug and Slade just needs to corner him, makes me ask why even make the thread in the first place? Or maybe you wanted an easy W for Slade?
I thought it was a pretty interesting match, I guess. I also like debating. It's fun to have matches won by the skin of your teeth Iike I think this one could be.

I think Drake wins this honestly. I'm just being real. I just think that in H2H he's screwed.
I counted six dudes, and as he took down like two, even more dropped in afterward and it kept going at that pace. So no, not as low as you think, especially when it kept adding on little by little. Of course, not as impressive as like twenty guys at once like in Arkham, but still decent skill for a guy who had no formal training and he consistently did this throughout U3
He's got tons of decent skill feats for a guy with no fighting background. Never disagreed with that.
. If you remember the graveyard then you have to remember that the place was huge and full of various large ships, illustrating that Ramses' pirate crew were very much successful meaning they were definitely skilled and experienced enough. Even the mercs in Shoreline from U4 have an extensive history overthrowing governments and crushing resistances.
Yes, but I'm referring to pure CQB skill. How skilled are those pirates and shoreline? I personally still believe that the Assassin massively outskills them.
Sure, but I kinda find that hard to argue when equipment is heavily integrated in the combat system in terms of special moves to stun enemies or knock them out and that's supported by the extensive upgrade system for said equipment. Bruce beating those thugs like that was badass, but the same arguments used against me can be said here - they were just featless street thugs and the AC guards didn't expect Bruce Wayne to throw hands whatsoever so they were likely caught off guard. We don't get to see much more of this since Bruce quickly broke the cuffs after a few strikes
It is, but you aren't always obligated to use your equipment with big mobs, unless certain high tech enemies are involved.

Also the Bruce feat wasn't me tryna hit you with a "gotcha"

I know that you can make that case that thisey thugs are featless. I'm simply using to say that Batman doesn't always need his gadgets.

And even then would it really matter? as he beats up enemies that do have feats.
The only reason why I'm saying Nate doesn't get completely ******* on in CQC is because I'm considered Slade's characterization in terms of arrogance and frustration in conjunction with Nate's smartass behavior, luck and the little skill he does have in comparison.
Bingo. I totally agree with this. Nate is indeed a smartass, and Deathstroke is very arrogant and insecure from his defeat to Batman. Nate would definitely exploit and catch him off guard.

But he's going in blind
Literally
and his ability is not gonna be on par as it should be, resulting in mistakes being made and him getting sloppy with emotion and ultimately cost him, as seen with his fight against Bats in Origins. I'm saying Nate "contends" as well, I'm not saying comparable.
Totally agree.

I think Drake wins this honestly. I'm just being real. I just think that in H2H he's screwed

I have a feeling this H2H thing is a bias thing. I mean DeathStroke in comics and stuff is SUPER SKILLED, but in the games? Not as much. Which is why I believe Nate can him hold off for a bit before putting things in his favor via social influencing and Luck.

I have a feeling this H2H thing is a bias thing. I mean DeathStroke in comics and stuff is SUPER SKILLED, but in the games? Not as much. Which is why I believe Nate can him hold off for a bit before putting things in his favor via social influencing and Luck.
Nah, I love the uncharted games lol (accept for the first one, that kinda sucked) nothing to do with anytype of bias. I've beaten all Arkham games and all uncharted main games, and I don't believe these two are equal in that regard. Simple as that.

I'm happy we got all that cleared up. Yeah the assassins are definitely more skilled than the pirates and Shoreline, I agree. And I like debating close matches too which is why I was hoping this wouldn't turn into a heated argument and was trying to more so reason. I definitely agree with you that Slade is more skilled and has more consistent showings and statements to put him at that level. Thank you for explaining that to me. Overall this is a tough fight for both of these guys and I think it goes the way it does because of the context of their abilities and characterization. Otherwise if Nate went up against Batman for example, then yeah he'd lose big time as that scenario is different lol. Arkham Batman is honestly cracked.

Last edited:
Sooooooo imma jump on the bandwagon and prolly do the commander shepard match later today, still voting Drake though here
Please don't. With ppl like Shepard and Courier I don't think Nate is gonna have a good time with the hax and abilities they have lol. From a glance, it just looks straightforward.

His smoke bombs are useful but Slade himself kinda messes it up. In Origins, every time he used it against Bats he kept letting out battle cries and stuff as he charged in, making it extremely obvious for Bats where he was coming from as he blocked his attacks. Nate himself is an agile and reactive character so I think he can definitely pull this off too.
To be very fair, I think this is more a result of game voice line requirements. I don't think Deathstroke, in a serious fight, actually lets out battle cries for every single instance when he wants to use stealth attacks with his smoke bombs. The rage induced point you make is valid though

NGL, I love how much discussion's been going on here, its fun to dive into how both of these characters fight

I think if we were just talking about straight up skill, Deathstroke takes that pretty handily. That goes for martial arts, marksmanship, melee weapon combat, etc. I'd also says in terms of who Batman usually faces compared to Nate, its the former who usually has to fight much more skilled assassins, soldiers, and similarly dangerous opponents

Because of that, its gonna be Nathan's resilience and luck that pulls him through. His expertise in combat with the aforementioned points makes him a fairly capable fighter, with him trucking through groups that no only outnumber him, but tend to be wielding much greater firepower. Slade still has some stuff to catch Drake off guard. Slade has some pretty effective mobility (a move like this comes to mind) and would be much more agile than anyone Nate's had to deal with in his life . That combined with the Grapple Gun and Remote Claw could get him in a fairly vulnerable state

When the fight starts, Nathan's luck will let him avoid the bullets coming his way, so I'd imagine he'd take some cover immediately following that. Keep in mind, Deathstroke can close the distance pretty fast. From there, it comes down to either Nathan overwhelming Deathstroke with his ranged weaponry, or Deathstroke closing the distance and beating his ass

Nate's luck is more reliable in this case, so I'll vote for him in this case. If it weren't for that, paired with his general competency at keeping up his ranged defensive efforts while against all odds, Deathstroke wouldn't have trouble winning here

Drake's luck is gonna crutch for him hard here imo. He isn't a slouch by any means but he still is a brawler at the end of the day, he has showcased some great skill against groups, but his showcase against nadine.... ouch.

uncharted-nathan-drake.gif

SickSecretGoral-size_restricted.gif

Deathstroke has handed batman his ass on a platter on multiple occasions, with batman being built different in the skill department. If Deathstroke is able to close the distance and engage in H2H I believe he handily beats Nathan in next to no time, he's too versatile and has gear and equipment far more suitable for CQB than what nathan is bringing to the table. Going with Deathstroke here because I don't see nathan being able to stop him from closing the distance.

Drake's luck is gonna crutch for him hard here imo. He isn't a slouch by any means but he still is a brawler at the end of the day, he has showcased some great skill against groups, but his showcase against nadine.... ouch.

uncharted-nathan-drake.gif

SickSecretGoral-size_restricted.gif

Deathstroke has handed batman his ass on a platter on multiple occasions, with batman being built different in the skill department. If Deathstroke is able to close the distance and engage in H2H I believe he handily beats Nathan in next to no time, he's too versatile and has gear and equipment far more suitable for CQB than what nathan is bringing to the table. Going with Deathstroke here because I don't see nathan being able to stop him from closing the distance.
I absolutely agree that if Deathstroke gets up close, its over for Nathan. But given the fight starts at a range and knowing the capabilities of the two, I think its just more likely Drake manages to win

I absolutely agree that if Deathstroke gets up close, its over for Nathan. But given the fight starts at a range and knowing the capabilities of the two, I think its just more likely Drake manages to win
Yea drakes luck is gonna be an issue for sure, with the distance in mind as well the matchup is really in drakes favor from an arena standpoint. I just believe deathstroke has the kit and skills to close the distance before drake can fully abuse his weaponry. I'd even argue deathstroke would prioritize closing the distance and sneaking on drake/engaging in CQB over a gunfight because h2h is extremely in-character for him to do, considering he's a martial artist in the literal sense.

death-stroke-slade-wilson.gif

death-stroke.gif

batman-arkham.gif

I don’t see DS ”handing batman’s ass on a platter” the profiles even say Batman ***** in DS skill wise.

DS starting moves are ranged weapons and Drake can also utilize stealth to his advantage while using his ranged options.

I don’t see DS ”handing batman’s ass on a platter” the profiles even say Batman ***** in DS skill wise.

DS starting moves are ranged weapons and Drake can also utilize stealth to his advantage while using his ranged options.
Well versions be versions I believe. DS has beaten batman on multiple occasions though in general.

deathstroke-batman.gif

image.png

image.png

Those are different versions of Death Stroke. That sort of cross scaling is not allowed here. The Death Stroke in this match gets shit on by Batman. And not once have you brought evidence of Death Stroke being comprable to Batman.

Limiting him to just arkham does hinder the examples quite a bit considering he doesn't have the greatest screentime , but in arkham he prioritizes h2h even more so he's still got my vote.

Those are different versions of Death Stroke. That sort of cross scaling is not allowed here. The Death Stroke in this match gets shit on by Batman. And not once have you brought evidence of Death Stroke being comprable to Batman.
Pretty positive in arkham only they were still showcased to be on equal terms in h2h, maybe with batman having a slight edge. Even deathstrokes arkham specific profile states he fought evenly with batman.

9UbMeZ.gif

Limiting him to just arkham does hinder the examples quite a bit considering he doesn't have the greatest screentime , but in arkham he prioritizes h2h even more so he's still got my vote.
What do you mean "limiting"? We don't do composite profiles for matches

What do you mean "limiting"? We don't do composite profiles for matches
Limiting in showcasing examples because of screentime exactly as I said. Arkham relies on the characters already being established as is, with a majority of their background coming from biographies. They're only involved in the series itself as it pertains to the plot or them being DLC. It's not like I can talk about slade's military exploits as it solely pertains to arkham because the only thing you know about it was "he was in the military and was subjected to a super soldier program" from the in-game bio. This has become circular so, I gave my argument and reasoning with examples to back it up, just my opinion not that deep.

I gave my argument and reasoning with examples to back it up, just my opinion not that deep.

But here’s the thing. Your arguments have already been said earlier and addressed. Unless you don’t care about reading this thread.

Here is an over simplified version of all that was said in response: You say DS will close the gap as though Drake won’t widen it with his own Stealth Mastery, Social Influencing and Luck that nudges situations in his favor. DS will be very susceptible to Drake’s shit talking, wise cracks as so on as he puts distance between themselves.

Back