• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aw man.

I wanted to do this.

Anyway she slaps Satan with syphon, realizing that the clones make clones then proceeds to nuke everything with Genesis, negating his Regen and Ressurection.

What is this spam? Then did it start? Why isnt Kaltias spamming Madoka?

DMUA said:
Aw man.

I wanted to do this.

Anyway she slaps Satan with syphon, realizing that the clones make clones then proceeds to nuke everything with Genesis, negating his Regen and Ressurection.
Satan UNDERSTANDS

First Witch said:
Satan UNDERSTANDS
Cool.

Does his understanding extend to knowing Natalie has Autolife and he needs to dispel?

Cool.

Does his understanding extend to knowing Natalie has Autolife and he needs to dispel?

probably not. He COULD if she randomly starts to think about her weaknesses.

If Nat doesn't have any decent mind manip resistance, Satan reads it and both mimics and uses that information to his advantage.

DMUA said:
Aw man.

I wanted to do this.

Genesis's doesn't have the range to even dent 200 quadrillions+ clones.

Dunno they have to naturally be spread out pretty far for 200 quadrillion+ clones and with the distance that was shown between the clones Satan made they should be way bigger than the size of a planet

Too be fair, they can populate at least a solar system given Earth's current population.

This version of Natz scales from people who can manipulate and create black holes like Saggitarius A*.

Would that be enough to kill the dupes?

Oh I know. Although she can summon it near herself so that they can't really get near.

Satan has eye lasers. He doesn't really need to get near her.

I mean, if he needs to be half of a solar system away to avoid being eaten by the black hole, pretty sure that she can aimdodge.

EBF3 Akron can make planet-eating black holes with sheer raw power.

BH2 Natz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EBF3 Akron.

Kaltias said:
I mean, if he needs to be half of a solar system away to avoid being eaten by the black hole, pretty sure that she can aimdodge.
A slower Jin than the one who fought Satan dashed interstellar distances in an instant to attack the King of Nox

@Monarch

I know, but it's a MFTL+ attack about as fast as Natz that needs to hit her even if she would literally see it coming from miles away.

It's like trying to shoot a supersonic+ character with a gun.

But how will Natz clear all the clones, much less kill the real Satan? Even if she clears half of them, Satan can remake them almost instantly.

Not all of them though. There are 200 quadrillion of them.

Also, I just want to point out that 200 quadrillion is not his limit.

It's simply how many he had already made in the few seconds before Jin sploded them.

"clones create clones"

"and clones create more clones"

"It's infinite if it goes on like this"

It's a consequence of her energy density. That aside, I checked out the chapter where he made all those clones and they didn't even do anything, all he did was immediately job. And she could just take him out before he starts making clones.

Jobbo said:
It's a consequence of her energy density. That aside, I checked out the chapter where he made all those clones and they didn't even do anything, all he did was immediately job. And she could just take him out before he starts making clones.
Only that chapter?

Sacrilege. Go read the whole series from start to finish to make up for your sin.

Anyway, "they didn't do anything, all he did was immediately job". Not really. Not at all in fact. He made a quadrillion clones and was about to wreck Jin's shit, then Jin did x250K and one-shot them all.

He can most likely copy the black holes if he can manipulate gravity already.

That said it isn't like Natz has troubles walking inside of them or anything.

Back