• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone explain Nasuverse cosmology to me?

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I don't currently understand nasuverse's cosmology. I'd appreciate help with scans and stuff. Wish there was a blog post abt it.

I feel better about not understanding it now. But I still want to know how VSBW treats it.

Bruh crimsons blog is over half incomplete

So I guess I continue waiting on this thread

So, that blog I have (that is still incomplete) explains at least The Root and higher dimensions.

So:

The Planet, The World or Gaia, whatever you want to call it, is made up of 2 parts: the surface of the World and the Reverse Side.

The surface of the World contains Textures, layers of reality that uphold the beliefs and theories of humanity. The modern day texture, that covers the surface of the planet, upholds humanity's current view of the universe, space-time, as well as the laws of physics.

Screenshot_20211105-154537_Chrome.jpg

As we know from Tsukihime Remake, this texture, the universe as we know, is infinite.

SmartSelect_20210915-205025_Twitch.jpg

SmartSelect_20210915-205056_Twitch.jpg

Beneath the texture is the Reverse Side, or Other Side depending on how you translate it. It's the part of the world before humanity came to be, when the laws of physics didn't exist and everything was held by Mystery.

Screenshot_20211105-155257_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200424-125722_Fate_GO.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-125741_Fate_GO.jpg

Screenshot_20200424-130038_Fate_GO.jpg

This is where you'll find the wackier metaphysical things. On Earth's inner seas, with the planet's soul, sits Avalon.

"It is the final paradise, filled with flowers of every imaginable color.

In the day, it's filled with the spring sunlight and the scent of summer, and at night, you feel the fall air and look up at the winter stars.

The earth is filled with flowers and insects. The forests with water and green and beasts.

Beautiful fairies dance near the waterside.

In the myths, this tiny little world is called the Land of Eternal Spring, or the Island of the Apple.

It is a utopia, far beyond the reach of animals who possess wisdom.

Its name is Avalon. The inner sea of the planet.

It is another name for the place where the Earth's soul is kept.

-Fate/Grand Order, "The Tower of Avalon" (Merlin's Bond CE)"

And Avalon, as we all know, can block interference from even the 6th dimension.

Thus, tiering looks something like:

Destroying Earth's surface: Low 2-C

Destroying all of Earth: Low 1-C (6-D)

1-C (8-D) comes from the MoonCell creating 8 dimensional barriers and structures. Seeing as the MoonCell only recreates what it observes, it must have taken that from somewhere in the universe (beyond the texture and beyond just Earth).

So destroying the universe: possibly 1-C.

1-C (8-D) comes from the MoonCell creating 8 dimensional barriers and structures. Seeing as the MoonCell only recreates what it observes, it must have taken that from somewhere in the universe (beyond the texture and beyond just Earth).

Small correction here, the mooncell, for some reason, is pointed directly at Earth, and only has ever observed it as that's it's only purpose, as noted in the descriptions of the Mooncell only ever making mention of observing the planet.

The Moon Cell is, in a manner of speaking, an eye that observes the Earth.
A processor that faithfully simulates all life on Earth and is capable of providing a definite prediction of the future.
An observation device must be fair. If it is to observe, there must be nothing unseen. Thus, it required capabilities for knowing everything about the Earth.
To record all things without bias, it needed performance greater than that of an observation device. And so, it had made a giant leap in evolution. It had enhanced its functions to the point where it went from making observations to surveillance, even understanding the workings of the planet.
So somewhere on the planet/reverse side/universe texture, is where the 8 dimensions are located

So, that blog I have (that is still incomplete) explains at least The Root and higher dimensions.

So:

The Planet, The World or Gaia, whatever you want to call it, is made up of 2 parts: the surface of the World and the Reverse Side.

The surface of the World contains Textures, layers of reality that uphold the beliefs and theories of humanity. The modern day texture, that covers the surface of the planet, upholds humanity's current view of the universe, space-time, as well as the laws of physics.

Screenshot_20211105-154537_Chrome.jpg

As we know from Tsukihime Remake, this texture, the universe as we know, is infinite.

SmartSelect_20210915-205025_Twitch.jpg

SmartSelect_20210915-205056_Twitch.jpg

Beneath the texture is the Reverse Side, or Other Side depending on how you translate it. It's the part of the world before humanity came to be, when the laws of physics didn't exist and everything was held by Mystery.

Screenshot_20211105-155257_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200424-125722_Fate_GO.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-125741_Fate_GO.jpg

Screenshot_20200424-130038_Fate_GO.jpg

This is where you'll find the wackier metaphysical things. On Earth's inner seas, with the planet's soul, sits Avalon.

And Avalon, as we all know, can block interference from even the 6th dimension.

Thus, tiering looks something like:

Destroying Earth's surface: Low 2-C

Destroying all of Earth: Low 1-C (6-D)

I still don't understand why destroying Earth's surface would make it L2-C AP

Because the surface of the planet is what contains our human understanding of the modern day reality and laws of physics, in the form of the human texture.

That texture contains the universe, as we know of, in modern day physics. It's why, when people of earth send drones to the moon, they don't stumble in any of the bullshit there.

So far who has been able to destroy the planet's texture? (except the Anti-World Noble Phantasm which is capable of destroying the entire planet).

and does this have anything to do with the planet's records that Illya saw?

Last edited:
Back