• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

Mental speed includes reaction speed tho. It sure as hell ain't combat or travel speed. It's not acceleration either, since Cu has better acceleration than Medusa, who has higher AGI.

Agility refers to combat, reaction and running speed. Mats literally says that Agility is your speed and reactions.

Medusa and Cu have equal Agility rank.

Escanor998 said:
Can we use this to gauge servant's speed?, I mean, she was boosted by a command seal to be as fast as her living self (it was stated that the command seal completely filled her magic circuit and was comparable to her living self for a brief amount of time). There was a calc on another site that resulted in Mach 6.9 to Mach 11 (she crossed 4 km in a timeframe of 1.9 to 1.1 seconds)

This would be more acurate to scaling servants´ speed because the other calcs can't be used (i already said why in posts above, like that Enki detonated and that Enkidu transform into a beam of mana, so those two can't be used to scaling)

Richard's Parameters assuming this is legit.

Strength: B

Endurance: B

Agility: EX (B-A++)

Mana: B

Luck: C

Noble Phantasm: A

His Excalibur is D-A+ Rank and Anti-Army I think

Ooof I guess the match between two talking boys will have to wait for another day

Yobo Blue said:
Why does False Caster have EX mana though? That seems odd.
Might be because all of his 'magecraft' is through his writing? The Mana stat determines output, so maybe his ability to create new NPs just by writing is weird enough to be classified as EX output?

What I got on Beast Lair.

Lionheart: A
A Skill that personifies the Lionheart. His bravery which fears nothing turning into a Skill.
Awaken fear and wariness of the enemy while raising morale of allies.

All the Forte: A (last 2 kanji same with Red Hare's All the Martial Arts)
From the anecdotes where he displayed the ability in all manners of arts, be it military, fine arts, or lovemaking.
B rank and upward in anything he had an interest of during his previous live, and masters new things much faster than the norm.

GodspeedSwiftness: A
A technical skill engraved to his saint graph out of the speed of his march crossing the battlefield like a lightning.
The longer he do combat, the more his AGI rises.

Sword of Eternally Distant Victory

D-A+
anti army
range 1-99
max target 1-1000

same with novel descrptitio
power as "excalibur" changes depending on the things he calls excalibur, but it would never come close to the real "holy sword of the star" even if he actually hold the real excalibur

Play the Lion on the Round Cross

rank A
anti army
no range, no max target

A Noble Phantasm that materializes those he had a bond with during his live in the form of his attendant, or retinue, or even his mentor by utilizing his own saint graph as a catalyst. The number changes depending on the Master's magic energy quantity and the foundation (õ©ïÕ£░) of the land he is summoned at.
It can summon even those recorded in the throne as a heroic spirit, but in that situation they would manifest in a state weaker than the condition they are normally summoned at. WHile they do lend they powers to Richard, practical continuous manifestation consume vast quantity of magic energy, so it is quite impossible for the to operate with the norm of heroic spirits.

I mean, what would you expect from a Saber. His latter one sounds pretty weak on paper, but in practice, he can actually use their Noble Phantasms, giving him a far greater arsenal

Also, shouldn't True Archer be "At Least MHS"? From what I recall of the fight, he more or less swatted Gilgamesh's barrage away with one arm, which is either a very good strength or speed feat,

Anyway, uh, this might sound dumb, but what class would someone that doesn't use weapons but never went berserk, used magic be or any other Cavalry class shenanigans be?

If they still qualify to be a heroic spirit, probably an Avenger. Also, Rider is a very broad class, so they may still qualify anyway, but if they somehow avoid that, then Avenger, or they could be an unconventional Caster like Shakespeare or Mozart. Or, if they use Unconventional ""projectiles,"" they may be an Archer still despite them not using weapons. Fujino comes to mind as an example of this

Back