• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

off topic: as i was reading strange fake. The true archer, I think he is commonly refered to as archer hercules, but i am not far enough to know his name yet. Then again, my reading comprehension skills are pretty bad lol. But anyways. There was a few statements of Him being equal to gilgamesh, and that archer stated that "We would be equals if you pull out Ea."

That's because he's immune to all man-made weapons, so most of GoB is useless and also is a trick because he would use Reincarnation Pandora on Ea

Paul Frank said:
Excalibur is a "sword that amplifies", converting its user's magical energy into offensive power and releasing it. It is a weapon of directive energy that converts the magical energy of the wielder into light by accelerating it with her factor of the dragon, intensifying the kinetic energy by convergence and acceleration, allowing for the use of Divine Spirit-level thaumaturgy. It is an "ultimate killing technique" that releases light holding energy equaling to Artoria's total amount of magical energy from the tip of the blade once the sword is swung. To an observer, it looks like a giant beam of light, but the attack's target point is only at the tip. It is the "ultimate slash" that cuts through everything in the "area" the light goes through. Its enormous power heats space around the tip, and as a result, it is interpreted as a wave of light that mows across the surface of the earth. One could also call it a directed energy weapon. Even if it is dodged, those in close proximity can still be temporarily distracted by its intensity.
There are no "" in the text around light though this is the original text with no bolding or editing
That's the description, but also look the Fate/grand order material

All of the descriptions of Excalibur's "light" specifically says that it only looks like and is interpreted by viewers to be like a beam of light, not that it IS a beam of light. In addition, every single instance of Excalibur being fired has shown a distinct travel time for the beam.

It's also specified that Excalibur's main slash can feasibly be dodged, which would be impossible for Servants if it was travelling at lightspeed.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
True Archer is referred to as Alcides. The actual Archer Heracles hasn't been fully shown in any media yet. That statement is also a boast. Ea would absolutely destroy Alcides.

He was trying to goad Gil into bringing Ea out so he could use use Reincarnation Pandora to cripple Gil's combat ability.

On a separate note, what's the consensus on Kama/Mara?

• Created a pocket dimension (or whatever the labyrinth is) with an area that looks like outer space.
  • Survived being destroyed both physically and conceptually by Shiva's Third Eye, remaining as a formless existence named "Ananga".
  • Ananga's formlessness thus allowed her to merge with the universe (somehow), thus obtaining the power of the universe as a concept . Buddhist ideas of the universe can range from 4-B to flat-out 3-A, and thus the Buddhist concept of universe would be relevant.
  • Is one with the universe that is her. Omnipresent within said universe.
  • The kanji used for universe in the original japanese text is "Õ«çÕ«Ö" (meaning "space", "universe", or "cosmos") and doesn't refer to either the World (õ©ûþòî) or the Planet (µÿƒ).

I say she at the very least 4-A considering how Sion basically confirmed the light in the backgrounds are stars and that the numbers of them visible to the naked eye alone is 4,000.

Sion brags that certainly the universe is vast and seeing just how big it is can cause humans to panic. But understanding is the greatest weapon of humanity, and if you give them time to prepare, they'll have a counter measure for it. Sion says that she can even tell the number of stars in the sky, although the ones visible to the naked eye are only around four thousand. Preparations of this level are enough to deal with an apathetic Beast like Kama, she continues.

- Taken from here https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/comments/b8mq6j/ooku_day_seven_notes_1/

Alright, so I noticed something. A lot of the general fate profile that come from a part of fate that doesn't have a verse page just link to the general Nasu verse page. But, there is no way to find these pages that have no home, as in there is no hub for them. We should add a general Hub for the profiles like those from Strange Fake that don't have a home

We could just have them all in the Nasuverse page, separated by their sub-franchise, e.g.:

Nasuverse

• Fate Stay Night / Unlimited Blade Works / Heaven's Feel
- Arturia Pendragon

- EMIYA

- Etcetera

• Fate Prototype
  • Fate Extra
  • Fate Grand Order
  • Fate Etcetera

Gemmysaur said:
We could just have them all in the Nasuverse page, separated by their sub-franchise, e.g.:
Nasuverse

• Fate Stay Night / Unlimited Blade Works / Heaven's Feel
- Arturia Pendragon

- EMIYA

- Etcetera

• Fate Prototype
  • Fate Extra
  • Fate Grand Order
  • Fate Etcetera
That is a good idea, but would be a big project to carry out.

So she got the power of the universe as a concept by sort-of-absorbing the power of someone who could destroy the universe... despite said power having already destroyed her on both physical and conceptual levels...

Maybe it's because she was destroyed conceptually that, as Ananga, she could integrate the concept of the universe into her body?

Minor Self-Advertisement, but this might be worth looking at, since it's something that would be added to anyone with Battle Continuation.

Very good if you play it smart, Siegfrieds skill allows him a base of 50% damage increase and his NP does 150% damage againts dragons, combined that with buffs and St Georgis againts Lancers that you can do some major damage. I personally have yet to roll him yet but I was doing very well with him during Orleans. I cleared Fafnir very easily with him in my party.

Well a weaken Siegfried is able to almost kill fafnir during the Orleans Sigularity with just his NP, or at least potentially do major damage. Theres also Siegfried slicing through Sieg's wing during the crossover event.

Also, somebody mentioned (I think either Iapitus or Anon) that Siegfried is potentially 6-C physically via managing to hurt Fafnir. I feel like it's absurd, because then Mordred would scale by fighting him, and then Arturia would scale by being superior to Mordred, and Herc would scale by being superior to Arturia... it's all kind of ridiculous.

But I also can't deny that it makes sense, based on what we know about Siegfried VS Fafnir. Unless that anti-dragon modifier is some ~20x multiplier, then Sieg being physically High 7-C makes no sense. We can't even pull the "outlier" card, because the feat is so deeply ingrained in Siegfried's backstory and to the plot of Orleans.

well that would only be towards dragon type characters rather then just base strength. since it's his Anti-dragon skill that allows him to kill them.

That would be fine, if it weren't for the fact that Mordred has a dragon trait. If the anti-dragon skill boosts his stats when facing a dragon, then it would still be active when he fought Mordred, and thus, the latter would still physically scale to the supposedly 6-C physicals.

Well I'm personally nuterual on it, though concidering we've never seen him phsyically manhandle a dragon without the use of Balumung he propably won't get 6-C physically. It's more like his attacks are more effective rather then an increase of power when it's agiants Dragons

Yeah the anti dragon boost should not be such a high multiplier that a physically 7-A character can kill fafnir

Even if we say that like solacis said sieg fought Mordred who has the dragon trait and she didn't die instantly so she scales which means artoria who is stronger than Moedred scales and everyone who fought her scales

I can understand nearly killing Fafnir with Balmung's true name release, since Balmung's own anti-dragon properties stack with Siegfried's dragon-slayer skill to boost the higher base damage to that point.

Hurting Fafnir with physicals, on the other hand, is a much greater feat. At the very least, Siegfried would end up with 7-A physicals. Two tiers higher than what Herc currently scales to.

I believe I brought it up back in a Jalter thread with a slight derail when it was mentioned she could summon/control Fafnir who scales to Sieg's AA. The Dragon Slayer skills stacking would make sense for why Siegfried can even harm Fafnir/Sieg in Orleans ..... if not for the fact he only has those skills because he killed Fafnir in life. It throws off the scaling unless alive Siegfried pre legend >>>>> Servant Siegfried.

I mean, that's obvious. Living versions of Age of Gods Servants are always stronger than their Servant counterparts. Goetia mentioned that Living Solomon would have wrecked his shit. Arturia under Rin is still weaker than Living Arturia. Living Heracles is more or less actual god-tier before becoming a god. It's an easy assumption that Living Siegfried would've been significantly stronger than Servant Siegfried, but that isn't the point of debate here.

Besides, Living Siegfried killed Fafnir by surviving as long as he could through sheer luck while dealing chip damage until he died.

Like I said, not how Luck works.

Servant Luck is a measurement of their capability to defy predetermined outcomes. Cu Chulainn was destined to die young and did, so his Luck is E. Same applies to Achilles, except he technically defied the gods for a while when he left the Trojan war, so his Luck is D.

Conversely, Gilgamesh opposed the gods and kickstarted the end of the Age of Gods despite being predetermined to serve as the connection between gods and mankind, so his Luck is A. Arturia directly defied the will of the planet and actually succeeded for years, so her Luck is A+.

Isn't Rin Saber living Saber though, since its the one from the battle of Camlann which basically says living and Servant versions aren't that far apart.

I think Dragon meant that since Siegfried lucked out so long that he could chip damage something 2 tiers above to death with E rank (memetic tier) luck, every Servant can do the same. Time to get this accepted and have Servants fight 6-Cs for the win ovo

Saber is still summoned into a class container with inherent restrictions. Saber under Rin is described as being the closest she could be to the strength of her living self, which makes the living self still unquantifiably superior to her Servant self.

Honestly, on a similar note, Agility technically doesn't even determine physical speed. It's mental speed. Cu dropped from A+ to A because he got older and his mind had less "youthful energy". Raikou took on several Servants with A rank Agility at the same time with her own D rank Agility.

Back