• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • See the new story
Lol,sasuga Kirei,being as your usual backstabber XD.Also glad that Da Vinci is survived,but why loli thou,her base is more attractive ;_;.

For the A team hmmm,do you think that they will become our allies or our enemy? (expect Kirishitaria,he's automaticly become our enemy).

For Sayaka hands down,she will become our epic villain we face soon.

Also is Gordolf in our side? Never mind,he our allies now.

For the Extella Link,god i hope the story is not rushed,and that Shisou thou!!

For FGO new gacha,nobody roll our new Foreigner huh?

Edit : just already see the new OP,is that Semiramis!? in scene that Mashu goes from her bed?Is that Semiramis!? Edit : Num,never mind,she's not Semiramis.

WOOOOOOOO......i got nothing!!!

I got the five tickets from the restock of the shop yesterday, didn't get shit. Although i did get Saber Alter again and used that to boost my already existing one for an NP boost.

Got the special New Years SQ's sent to us, used them all but only got New Years CE's......yeah. -_-;

Anyways guys, hope y'all had a good News Years. I simply stayed at home as my last day of being lazy and resting my mind off of the last year. NOW....try something more active for me on my end....woo.

I got new year gift

18 SQ and 4 summon ticket

Did I get something? NOPE! heck I can't even get 1 SR card

If I didn't have 2 Good SSR already I would delete it this game long ago kek

Eh there new event coming soon and it will have Saber lily with it, I will clear the event and get her

We might have to downgrade Da Vinci's durability once we get the full details, since she got one-shotted by Kirei the same way Rin nearly killed Medea.

About our Nasuverse profiles.

Do we really need the Japanese characters for the names?

It seems pointless when we have the translations.

We tend to do that from almost every single series that doesn't come out from a english speaking country or profiles which their name origin comes from another language.

@Reppu It could be pseudo servant Kirei. Because Mats III mentions that Iri wants Rasputin dead. Oh Kirei is also siding with the enemy, which has a Russian name.

@Kami

My problem with that is the fact that the vast majority of Servants have Romanized names already. It's pointless to include the Katakana since we know that we're spelling it correctly.

If the Caster servant is powerful enough to single-handedly take over Chaldea by herself, imagine just how strong the other servants could be.

In all honesty, these new 'Lost-belt servants' remind me a lot like the ultra beasts from pokemon. They're different types of 'servants' because they came from a 'different' world that was most likely pruned. It has been hinted that they're more powerful than normal because they were able to survive in a world that was inevitably going to die, but I'm not too sure if that's correct information.

Proto-Arthur and Musashi could be related to them somehow, given that they're not exactly from 'this' universe.

I got my hands on the Mats scans...though this are raw scans, so better wait for better quality. I guess.

Time to do some renders. I will be doing Raiko, Shuten, maybe Ibaraki, Lanceria, Goetia and Solomon

@Kami

I'll do em' then.

Just finished Tristan and Nitocris. Working on Bedivere right now.

@Kami

I've finished Bedivere (2nd and 3rd Ascension), 3rd Ascension Nitocris, Goetia, 2nd Ascension Caster Gil, and 2nd Ascension Tristan.

I'm now done with Shuten-Douji, Xuanzang, Hassan of Serenity, 2nd Ascension Nitocris, and Gorgon.

I already did Shuten Douji...tomorrow iwill finish Solomon and Goetia using Solomon's body.

no, The current merlin is the best merlin, he's so handsome, i want him to be inside of me— *cough* i mean i want him in my chaldea

Ozy's entry is so detailed but then the one skill whose effects are unknown has the most half assed explanation...

"Protection from the Sun God: Ozymandias is one who receives the divine protection of the sun god Ra"

Also seems like there are some misprints/mistakes in Mats IV. Quetz's height and weight is wrong. Raikou's strength is ranked as C(the same as her lancer ver) instead of A rank. I think some NP ranks might be wrong like Lancelot's. Ozy's Sun God skill is also A instead of A+. Caster Gil has Golden Rule instead of Return of the King.

@Ram

Just gotta be wary of the Mats then and be sure to watch out for inconsistencies.

I also want to be clear on something. Does anyone want Shuten-Douji?

I just want to get her profile over with since Kami and I both ended up rendering her picture.

Go ahead and make it. Clyton translated her entry on Beast's Lair.

Here are her skills

Presence Concealment: C

A Skill to erase one's presence. As for the person herself, she does not have much of a motivation to erase her presence.

Divinity: C

She is a child of Kuzuryuu = Yamata no Orochi. Because she falls under the Oni Kind, the rank has dropped.

Alcoholic Fruit: A

A target can be made dead drunk from a sigh, a tone of voice, or even a gaze that possesses an aroma of a tipsiness of a fruit, similar to being enchanted. In the case of beings that do not have the means for magical defense (common people and animals), their thoughts end up melting in an instant. Originally being Fascination and Charisma, it is a Skill that combines both these Skills. Even in the case of Servants, her nature as a dragon can make them feel charmed if they do not have ways to defend against this. In the end, it is also possible to trick the target into Insanity.

Oni Kind Demon: A

A Skill to represent the demonic nature and superpower of an Oni. With the exception of Oni Kinds and mixed-race beings, one is not able to acquire this Skill. It is a mixed Skill of the Mana Burst Skill, Charisma Skill, Monstrous Strength Skill, Natural Monster Skill, etc., but in Fate/Grand Order, the effects are adjusted. The form of Mana Burst is commonly associated with "Heat".

Battle Continuation: A+

The ability for the continuation of combat. Combat is possible even after receiving a decisive fatal wound, even if her head is decapitated, as it is based on the folklore where she attacked Minamoto no Raikou.

DW are scum. How are you going to bring a Jeanne alter gacha right after the New Years gachas knowing full well people would have most likely rolled all their quartz in those gachas.

I didn't spent a sent on the game and it's annoying when I try to roll and get shit cards, can't imagine the feelings of those who pay money for this gane

@ZERO

Shirou outright says that with Rin as Arturia's Master, even Heracles would have to be wary of her.

If Arturia unleashes Excalibur at point-blank range the same way she did against Gilgamesh, Heracles is dead.

@Zero

Arturia + Rhon = Dead Mordred at the Battle of Camlainn.

Canonically, Arturia stomped Mordred with Rhon in hand, but Mordred's hatred + Morgan's curse let Mordred stab Arturia in the back before dying.

I see

I was confused because I thought Arturia and Mordred was mutual kill in the Camlainn battle, so Arturia defeated her without even Excalibur ?

@ZERO

Yes. Technically speaking, Rhon itself is on par with Excalibur in power.

In some cases, Rhon killed things that Excalibur could not, like Vortigern, who had become a dragon that embodied Britain itself and could devour the light of Holy Swords.

@ZERO Artoria fought her with Excalibur for a while, before killing her with Rhon.

Artoria is superior in stats, skill, experience and Noble Phantasms. The only thing Mordred has that is better is tankiness and stamina because Battle Continuation and armor but Artoria with Avalon blows her out of the water in that regard as well.

Depends on location and class that Heracles is summoned in, if it's Saber/Archer Heracles in Greece he should win almost all the time against even Rin Artoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back