• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

I watched nearly everything Fate related beside Extra and approcha I know F\SN is erogame xD

I was asking what his relationship with Artoria in the timeline he came from, It was never made clear if he just respect or straight up have something for her, did he really had the chance to bed her ?

Gotta admit, after finding out fate was an erige , it troubled me , but then after finally getting them .

Nasu can not write erotic scenes for
Tumblr m3atjlfsRl1qaij10o1 500
im like 90% sure this is still nsfw.

shit, an oyster ? That the best analogy ya got ?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Gotta admit, after finding out fate was an erige , it troubled me , but then after finally getting them . Nasu can not write erotic scenes for
Tumblr m3atjlfsRl1qaij10o1 500
im like 90% sure this is still nsfw.

shit, an oyster ? That the best analogy ya got ?
Yorokobe Shoune

-Kirei sp00ked you

I never saw the H scenes but almost everyone I heard says they are very badly written with bunch of cringy lines

^Most VN have **** because they think it can't sell without them, if Fate had **** naturally Tsukihime have **** as well

Dude I went through hell to get her, I spent about 50 Saint Quartz and 3 summons cards, heck by the time she came up I was already desperate

Welp as long I got Mordred It was worth it, I still want Frankenstein tho

>50 quartz and got one 5 STAR .

Yet it took me 6 marie. Sumanai, carmilla , 2 evil cat for one book .

50 quartz ? Lucky as all shit man .

The only SSR i have as of note when i got FGO (not at the beginning obviously but overtime) is literally just Vlad.

I wouldn't mind getting another SSR but y'know....RNG.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>50 quartz and got one 5 STAR .

Yet it took me 6 marie. Sumanai, carmilla , 2 evil cat for one book .

50 quartz ? Lucky as all shit man .
I got drake "SSR5" from my very first summon when her drop rate went up in the special summon lel

Back