• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

@Ramesses: What's your expectations for Part 2 like gonna be? Anything from characters to story (if you bother, not saying you ever should but y'know), enemies, ....CE's that might be good, anything~

7 Seal Protocalibur vs a Beast. Also grand Archer Rama and more info on Merlin, Divine Spirits and Authorities. I also hope Crimson Moon or becomes important to the story.

There are more things I'm expecting but I'm too tired to write them down so I'm going to sleep.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yes...FML.
@All: So we finally got more Mystic Codes. I don't catch up or read up on them so does anyone have a basic summary of what those do again?

mystic codes are extremely useful for hard af bosses, neverthless they're extremely useful for NeroFest 2

CrossverseCrisis said:
Welp, good thing i at least finished the first two story quests of the London chap. But swear if this shit gets any worse....
@Ramessss: Oh that explains why i got like 30 SQ's rather than the 10 we were expecting...ah...
also beware of pickup rates up, those are gacha baits xD i just remembered that we shouldn't summon through those, like go for event rate ups

Ramesses the Sun King said:
7 Seal Protocalibur vs a Beast. Also grand Archer Rama and more info on Merlin, Divine Spirits and Authorities. I also hope Crimson Moon or becomes important to the story.
There are more things I'm expecting but I'm too tired to write them down so I'm going to sleep.
oh using Arthur against large enemies huh, good idea but Proto-Arthur is meh, Love his desgin, np anim, also he is my husbando but DW just ******* at him by giving mediocore skillset— actually all artorias(except for salter and alter) are a bit shit

so update since the emergency maintenance is on, JP also experienced this bug and made apologems with 60! yes 60 SQ, but I'm not sure if NA will do the same, since it's a CE bug, who knows if NA can bring the CE's back, but imo 60 is not enough to get your CE back if its completely lost

Yeah i saw this. IDK if NA servers of FGO will do that. We did get like, what, 30? But 60 is a big ? on that. Would be good but losing CE's, especially really good ones, is another story...

NA is pretty much generous than JP, they gave away 30 SQ(CAUSE THE GACHA IS A BAIT) for london release, also on CHI server a servant got censored and they gempensate with 100 sq which was insane

That would be a good compensator for my 10 roll gacha lost the other day at least if they gave back double.

update, someone's servant got lost, it's highly likely that the maintenance would last a day or more(hoping for today cause **** i need it for consecutive logins cause free SQ) also check your servants after maintenance guys, especially SSR's and good SR's

Got everything. But the accounts that had their CEs wiped can't login because they are fixing shit for them, so rip them. Also we get 11 quartz and apples due to the long maintenance.

I got my Heracles passed 60 thanks for doing the MC's and getting the last materials for his ascension.

Now I have all that's good for him to last longer if even for a little bit.

@Ram: I know, that's why as soon as i got him to ascend finally (bruh, i had that ****** on lvl 60 for weeks on end JUST BECUZ of having one gd black heart short on materials) that i have to farm points for it. xD

******* reinhard has cheats but im pretty sure Karna bypasses most of those and Reinhard cant damage Karna since he has a NP that halves(correct me if im wrong) the damage of the enemy's attacks

I used up everything while levelling Okita's skills. Got her quick mana burst to lv 8 and now I need gems. And all my other servants need homonculus babies or gears. Also I just checked and all my Hearts are gone because I used them for ascending servants.... Welp.

I want to ask does Archer "emiya" have something for Artoria ? dunno sometimes he act awkward when's he around her whatever it's F\SN or F\GO

Back