• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caladbolg Yield (Low End) = 905,120,867,684,399,300,000 joules or 216.329 gigatons

Caladbolg Yield (High End) = 2,251,761,194,298,787,000,000 joules or 538.184 gigatons.

more than half as a matter of fact. true shit.

If this is the case though wouldn't Gil scale aswell? Merodach and High 7-A Enuma Elish?

Yeah, they already do, half the reason Caliburn is country for killing Herc 7 times over because he can directly deflect the thing that us 200-500 gigatons.

Are any of these something we can use for the NP's relevant and those that could be scaled from them or do we keep them as is?

Failed to pertamax/first lol.......

Anyway Aizen,about Lartoria 6-B force field,Gil can destroy it via Ea or anti force field NP inside GoB,also Gil can summon GoB portal at various place,so that the advantages Gil have to take down Lartoria.BTW i doubt Gil will force Lartoria to release all of Rhon seal to be equal to full powered Ea.

Anyway lets discuss this :

1.Can servant fly? We see Gil is floating/fly while launching his GoB.

2.About God hand,who is most universal defense/armor in nasuverse (minus Avalon)?

Also i want to focus to Semi and Gil relationship,is Gilgamesh will be pissed off if he know garden of babylon is not her NP and start to call her fker?

Gil wins unless his arrogance ***** him. (again)

Servants can't fly. Gil has a NP that lets him levitate.

Other 2 things I don't have an answer to.

EDIT: What anti- force-field NP?

also true yea it is still King Arthur so he would use EA. (perhaps?)

Move this discussion (about the calc) to a content revision thread.

Aizenishere said:
Gil wins unless his arrogance ***** him. (again)
Servants can't fly. Gil has a NP that lets him levitate.

Other 2 things I don't have an answer to.

EDIT: What anti- force-field NP?

also true yea it is still King Arthur so he would use EA. (perhaps?)

GoB contain all of prototype NP of humanity,so he basically have prototype anti force filed NP.Remember Vimana,merodach,caladbolg and dainsleif? its basically prototype NP,example is caladbolg is prototype of Caliburn.

M8, I'm aware of how GoB works.

I just meant which NP specifically would you consider anti-force field and potent enough to get rid of a 6-B forcefield

@Aizen

How i can explain it in very detailed.....because i'm bit poor for analysis,but anyway......

GoB is basically can counter anything of opponent have,a simple example is dracula power,Gil can counter it by holy relic.

Maybe i need Repp to expain it further.

M8, I understand what you're saying perfectly. But the GoB doesn't just cough up a counter to any and all situations. (albeit it does handle most)

All I'm asking is in the GoB aside from EA. What does Gil have that break a 6-B barrier?

Because this i kinda hard to explain it........GAH!! YOU MAKE ME DIZZY NOW (>_<").

GoB is basically have....anything that created by humanity,its contain a weapon that we don't know even Gil didn't know how much weapon he have and the function are.Basically if there a legend,very obscure (or unknown) legend about like,slaying dragon by unnamed sword,Gil will have it and becoming proto NP,same with anti force field NP,if there is any legend about heroes destroying an country barrier or force field,Gil will have it.Because this why he have Caladbolg,Merodach,Vajra,Dinsleif,etc.

Also Lartoria 6-B barrier is not Avalon thou,so Gil can destroy it via counter by GoB or full powered Ea.

Now excuse me,i need an break for my head due of this.....ukh my head.......

Servant Gil can't destroy the 6-B barrier without Ea. Besides that's Goddess Rhon's barrier not Lancer Artoria. Lancer Artoria is already kind of respected by Gil in her interlude.

But i doubt Gil have anti force field NP inside his treasure,want to correct me about lore of GoB Ram?

Also can base Lartoria generate barrier same as Goddess Rhon?

He most definitely has anti force field nps. But saying that they will work on a barrier that noped multiple Dendera Light Bulb blasts is ridiculous. Servant Gil won't be able to deal with it without Ea.

But we still didn't know if the anti force field is better than Dendera light bulb.Aside that yeah,Gil will just nuked it with Ea.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
But we still didn't know if the anti force field is better than Dendera light bulb.Aside that yeah,Gil will just nuked it with Ea.
We know that Dendera light bulb calls down the might of the Gods and is maybe comparable to Excalibur proto with half its restraints released. It's clear that it's superior in every way.

Apocrypha Inducement said:
Hypothetically speaking how would a Karna with an India fame boost and a top ranked magus as a master fare against Gilgamesh? Obviously excluding CCC feats
He'd be incredibly strong, which always triggers Gil's SNI and makes him stop ******* around and take him seriously. So I'll still lean on Enkidu + GoB spam + Ea taking down Karna. Unless the master is hyper competent and makes Karna use Brahmastra or VS right off the bat, then Gil would still win.

RegisNex1232 said:
Apocrypha Inducement said:
Hypothetically speaking how would a Karna with an India fame boost and a top ranked magus as a master fare against Gilgamesh? Obviously excluding CCC feats
He'd be incredibly strong, which always triggers Gil's SNI and makes him stop ******* around and take him seriously. So I'll still lean on Enkidu + GoB spam + Ea taking down Karna. Unless the master is hyper competent and makes Karna use Brahmastra or VS right off the bat, then Gil would still win.
Could Karna break Enkidu? He would get a strength boost along with his Prana Burst. GoB spam would be useless until he brought out the heavy hitters like Gae Bolg. Even then, Karna survived Cü Alter's empowered Gae Bolg. Don't forget, Kavacha and Kundala with Prana Burst allowed Karna to tank Siegfried's Balmug. Judging brahmastra would get a power boost, I highly doubt Gilgamesh could directly tank it. A direct VS would end Gil no dif. Karna would not let Gil charge Ea to full power. His skill would allow him to see Gil's confidence in Ea giving him an "oh **** no" feeling.

Who knows what a fame boost Karna is actually capable of. Maybe his armor nullifies 90% dmg inside and outside his body. Perhaps he could summon his bow or chariot, and possibly his other divine weapons.

He can't, the chains' strength increases off the Divinity ranking of the target and Karna, like Hercules, has A-Rank Divinity. Herk only broke it due to his own legend of being able to surpass the gods and even that was considered impossible for anyone else to pull off. Karna isn't as physically strong as Herk, so I can't see him breaking Enkidu.

Why would GoB spam be useless? There's a lot of shit in there that Karna doesn't want to tank (like all the proto-NPs with various side-effects), considering that he's a massive prana hog due to K&K being continuously active + Prana Burst usage, as it would literally burn out his master. His own master in Apo was pretty much immobile due to how much prana he uses in fights and he was worried he might kill his master due to that. Gil on the other hand has no such problem as his prana is only used on the GoB activation. He could very well just spam it and unlike Lancelot or Cu, Karna doesn't have a great skill for dodging/utilising a literal wall of weapons.

As for durability, his armour only protects his outside, as Vlad was able to injure him from the inside with his stakes, bypassing the armour. Ea should still blow him up at full strength, as it's vastly stronger than Cu Alter's GB or Balmung.

Karna probably won't be able to use any of his NPs before Gil chains him up and skewers him as SNI tells Gil about any moves Karna might make.

Yeah, who knows, so why speculate about it? By all standards, Gil would win as he doesn't mess around with serious threats and he has a pretty hard counter in Enkidu + Ea that Karna can't facetank.

Yeah, but limitless magical energy wasn't invovled here and I'm talking about how 90% of Karna vs Gil fights would go. There is a reason Gil is the Strongest HS/Servant compared to almost everyone else.

He is the strongest HS but not strongest servant. He gets stomped by guys like Saver if he bothered to fight seriously. But yeah Karna losses unless he is at peak power with enough magical energy to do stuff.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
He is the strongest HS but not strongest servant. He gets stomped by guys like Saver if he bothered to fight seriously. But yeah Karna losses unless he is at peak power with enough magical energy to do stuff.
Does Gil not win if he EA's off the bat? *referring to peak power with eneough ME to do stuff Karna*

RegisNex1232 said:
He can't, the chains' strength increases off the Divinity ranking of the target and Karna, like Hercules, has A-Rank Divinity. Herk only broke it due to his own legend of being able to surpass the gods and even that was considered impossible for anyone else to pull off. Karna isn't as physically strong as Herk, so I can't see him breaking Enkidu.
Why would GoB spam be useless? There's a lot of shit in there that Karna doesn't want to tank (like all the proto-NPs with various side-effects), considering that he's a massive prana hog due to K&K being continuously active + Prana Burst usage, as it would literally burn out his master. His own master in Apo was pretty much immobile due to how much prana he uses in fights and he was worried he might kill his master due to that. Gil on the other hand has no such problem as his prana is only used on the GoB activation. He could very well just spam it and unlike Lancelot or Cu, Karna doesn't have a great skill for dodging/utilising a literal wall of weapons.

As for durability, his armour only protects his outside, as Vlad was able to injure him from the inside with his stakes, bypassing the armour. Ea should still blow him up at full strength, as it's vastly stronger than Cu Alter's GB or Balmung.

Karna probably won't be able to use any of his NPs before Gil chains him up and skewers him as SNI tells Gil about any moves Karna might make.

Yeah, who knows, so why speculate about it? By all standards, Gil would win as he doesn't mess around with serious threats and he has a pretty hard counter in Enkidu + Ea that Karna can't facetank.
We're talking about a hypothetical fame boost Karna which would most likely get some stat increases. Karna himself was a being that was feared by even the Gods, so much that the King of Gods himself had to steal Karna's armor. Otherwise he would remain unbeaten. Karna with his insides spilling out and a Vlad's stake in his head survived due to sheer willpower. I honestly could see a fameboosted Karna breaking out of Enkidu, albeit not as easy as Herc did.

What's stopping Karna from instantly launching a nuke at Gilgamesh the moment they meet? Gilgamesh would underestimate Karna off the bat and give his spiel about mongrels and such. On the GoB spam, Karna has an A rank in Agility, and should easily be able to dodge the regular NPs. If you argue about Herc, he was protecting Illya.

As for mana consumption, with Kavacha and Kundala Karna was able to fight three straight days. During his fight with vlad, he was using Prana Burst along with Kavacha and Kundala. Even then he was comfortable to launch Brahmastra. Look at his fight with Sieg, he was tanking A+ Excaliblasts and still was able to use Vavasi Shakti. I'm not saying he isn't a mana hog as that's been stated many times. It's just not to the degree most people put him. However in this battle I'm saying if he had a top rank magus, not the master he had in Apo.

If his master simply said "kill Gilgamesh ASAP" that's enough for Karna to start and end the battle in one blow as we've seen with his confrontation with Jeanne.

I'm speculating it for the reason of speculation. There is no reason to talk about it, and there is no reason to not talk about it. So why not.

@Aizen Karna can just go back to back Brahmastra and Brahmastra Kundala to pressure Gil. While setting up for Vasavi Shakti. So it's a 60/40 for Gil imo because Enkidu is game changing against Divine Servants.

@Apocrypha Inducement Gil takes Karna seriously as seen in Extella and CCC. He only gets stat boosts and maybe more NPs. Indra took his armor so that Arjuna would have a higher chance of winning not because Karna was unbeatable with it. Karna only had stakes piercing his insides which he quickly burned, his brain was fine and his spiritual core was also fine. Karna lacks the strength to break Enkidu. Even a hypothetical Indian Fame boost Karna wouldn't be physically stronger than Herc with Mad Enchantment.

@Ram

Right but the combination of the ship + Enkidu + SNI + GoB spam make it so Gil is alleviated of a certain amount of pressure? Since Gil only wins the matchup with EA and I'm assuming we're using CCC Gil here he can match the pressure Karna puts on him (mostly thanks to Enkidu) and fire back Enuma Elish. I'd actually put the matchup 70/30 in Gil's favour. Although if we ever put arrogance into account and he doesn't isn't pull out EA then I'd say closer to 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back