• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 29

Nah man she's based on vtuber and harajuku culture more than a E-Girl, and she's not totally a thot unlike the other gal jk like Suzuka

I mean

You should honestly check out the pillow book, Prince.

Calling it the earliest version of a blog and her the equivalent of an ancient shitposter is scarily not far off. Plus, she's meant to contrast Murasaki Shikubu.

Correction about my impromptu Quetz speed calc.

The official materials say she jumps to a height of "1,000 meters - or something."

So the anime exaggerated the height she jumped to for dramatic effect.

On a serious note I'd really love to see Simo Haya make a appearance in FGO at some point, the dude would be ******* awesome and I'd love to see what kind of design they'd come up with him. You'd figure they'd branch out to other historical figures with interesting stories. Iirc fans have also made fan-made models of Simo in FGO

Reppuzan said:
Correction about my impromptu Quetz speed calc.
The official materials say she jumps to a height of "1,000 meters - or something."

So the anime exaggerated the height she jumped to for dramatic effect.
Her mats and profile just gave the number of 1000 meters with things like "might" and "or something" indicating that isn't her limit rather just a general height she'd have to achieve to do a meteor kick with her NP. Then there's the height of an opponent like Tiamat to take into account.

i may be a filthy casual but does any the other of servants scale to Sasaki Kojiro and musashi's infinite speed ?

It's really sad Sei has a profile before Nezha does. She was introduced...what, almost 2 years ago?

And does anyone still remember Abi-chan's revision? Y'know, the 2-A/1-C stuff?

Shimosa? Why? I can't imagine it would need another CRT.

Salem desperately needs one tho, what with whatsisname creating Abigail's profile while somebody else was busy debating the Cthulhu Mythos in Nasuverse.

Also, someone should remove Souchirou's weakness, or at least revise it. Saber only adapted to his shtick so easily because Servants are by definition absurd, and most are extremely talented. Bazett MAY adapt quicker than the normal Servant because she's an expert at hand-to-hand combat, but only because of that. Shirou barely adapts even by the third fight, and Issei's brother Reikan has fought many times with him and has never managed to land a single blow or get used to his style.

Granted, Kuzuki says he would likely beat him if judo throws were allowed as Reikan is an extremely skilled Judo practitioner, but that is still evidence that you need good enough skill at fighting or you won't be getting used to Snake after the first exchange.

It's not hard to get used to.

Shirou only has one strength, Archery, and which is useless in a Grail War. His magecraft could not be used properly, and he only started serious training a few days after he summoned Saber.

He's a newbie, of course he's going to have trouble against an expert like his crappy teacher.

Heads up, I plan to revise King Hassan's page tonight. A minor change that was decided in a past CRT that imprinting the concept of death and losing Grand aren't related in a causality relationship, I had removed it from his weaknesses but forgot to change his limited Concept Manip, where it still says losing Grand is a weakness

Zenjutsu said:
He's a newbie, of course he's going to have trouble against an expert like his crappy teacher.
Except this is after Shirou has already started gaining some of the experience of Archer, and it also happened against a very prodigious judo user that has battled the dude many times.

The weakness is still outright false then, as not many people are as skilled as the likes of Kirei or Bazett in hand to hand.

Undefined and completely unknown.

We just know it is way stronger the more focused the order is (win this battle VS put all your strength in this one slash) and how much the Servant agrees with it.

I forgot episode 19 was pushed to 3/7 ugh it hurts my soul.

And bruh is this Ishtar appreciation time? Her new form in our sweet gacha game, her awesomeness in Majuu Sensen anime and now fate strange fake.

Musashi's heavenly eyes doesnt work against opponent far stronger than her? I've heard from Reddit that she run away from Yagyu because she cannot see a path to win besides escape, i think this weakness should be added to her profile that her heavenly eyes doesnt work on someone who is stronger than him, i don't read shimosa since i didnt play NA but i'll try to read through it since i already have a link to its translation.

The is literally just fate manip to make sure what she wants to happen will happen. The damage after that is entirely from her AP.

The situation with Yagyu isn't quite like that, no.

I've been working on this for a while, but I'll put my thoughts here.

It's been stated that Artemis created the Orion Constellation when she killed Orion on accident.

The Orion Constellation contains multiple large stars, one of which is the standard for High 4-C, and at least 10 Solar Systems, in addition to multiple nebulae, most notably the Orion Nebula, which is 24 light years in diameter and currently is forming multiple solar systems within itself as a stellar nursery.

Given all of this, wouldn't this be a reasonable grounds for an at least 4-B feat?

Back