• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 29

A norm? A norm that I feel is exaggerated.

And that's a fault of the actual developers, not something inherently wrong with the character. Hate is too strong a word, I do admit, and apologize for that.

I am entirely aware. It may seem bizarre, but I am this blunt with my friends as well. I just think expectatives like these bring more problems than they do anyone else, and I say this as another person totally rolling for waifus and husbandos before my account got lost along with my phone. I just can't help finding an issue with this sort of thing mind boggling. Granted, I've seen too many people trying to mask a a great deal of hate and disgust for things under a veil of constructivism and a well ordered argument, so that's also my fault for being jaded to that stuff and taking your comment in a much worse light.

Well, it IS Type Moon. Where King Arthur is a girl who got given the D by a Japanese teenager and spends her spare time choking down food. And from Gareth's Valentine scene, she and the Round Table personally ate enough to cause a country-wide food shortage.

Where Mesoamerican and South American goddesses and ancient Japanese poets fall in love with another Japanese teenager--who can change genders at will and manifest a physical body in another world while dreaming.

If that isn't exaggeration, honestly, I don't know what is.

Apology accepted. I also apologize for my tone, which in retrospect was also over the top. I just channeled all my distaste for Odysseus into that one.

The writers, not just the devs.

Then we're the same. My rule for online conversation is that I'll only type it if I'll say it to your face--although that does include insulting people outright. You sure you're not my long-lost relative?

Oh dear...are you sure you can't recover it? I hope you backed up your account.

Really? I'm always the more straightforward type. Any tales you care to share with me? For curiousity and reference.

I am aware I'd be in the minority here, but I see those things as minor, especially when stuff like Shirou are unrelated to her place of origin.

Fair on the love one, even if Ritsuka is supposed to be an anomally especifically because he's so good with so many different personages.

I wouldn't doubt it with my track record. I do know about my bad temper when I deal with some stuff in specific I personally find ire-inducing, so I just pull back whenever it happens. Not sure if that's the same with you.

Nooope. Stressful college week so the information was in the phone itself. I had even pulled Jeanne in a yolo multi a week ago, hue :U. Perhaps is the reckoning for my Gasha luck.

Wall would be better for that, though not right now. I am procastinating too much on this presentation I totally don't wanna do.

John985 said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
The more i stay at FGO, the more disappointment i get from it community like everything not on their taste? Just goes complaint, trash talk, and many negative points they threw.
You dont know the Musashi vs Okita debate? Because of it, all the discussion on Okita was erased.
im interested,what happened?

The God Of Procrastination said:
I'd like to point out that servants in versus debates (with some exceptions) presumably have killable masters somewhere in the vicinity.
It'd be like Pokémon with Trainer situation. Not that I know how it works.

Diinou HotHead said:
Tiamat is just an overprotective mother who just can't let go of her child. FIGHT ME

Who's also a big drago

Who's sooooo cute in her Femme Fatale form
And, from what I've heard is a little suicidal. All the more reason to protect.

Finally seeing merlin using a sword (and his NP), Gramps is best Gramp forever and he was hype af.

Poor Ishtar getting ragdoll was brutal, plus our lord and savior pulling up like that was insane.

Tiamat nega-genisis looked pretty cool the way it activated.

Fou was useful and Fujimaru had the chance to prove once again why he's an awesome master despite being a bad mage.

Rip eresh, (someone hug tiamat).

ENUMA EILISH!!! (had my earphones on that ******* bass lol)

That was already stated in the game, the top 11 or whatever Super Lahmu Tiamat made were compared to Demon Pillars directly.

Also, I wouldn't touch the Nega Genesis thing. Is totally different from the game.

What are Ishtar's authorities again? Because Ereshkigal has used more authorities than Ishtar has and thinking about it she hasn't used any authority from what the Babylonia anime has shown. From in game according to Gilgamesh Ishtar has numerous authorities and treasuries that she stored in the heavens and has over the heavens. So basically my point is can't she command the heavens to strike down the flying Lahmu's and all that.

All of the goddesses are limited in the singularity, and I would imagine they simply focused on the stuff Ishtar does normally. Her NP is technically one of her authorities, but doesn't go much into that.

Nvm I got it. "A 5 turn buster buff will be attached to the guts, and when the guts is activated, the buster buff is removed and replaced with a stronger one turn buster buff and Hassan gains some NP."

Edit: the 5 turn buster buff is 30%, the one turn buster buff is 50%, and the NP gain is 20%

@Ozy

Ishtar is the goddess of war, love, fertility, beauty, power, statehood, and the planet Venus.

Her Noble Phantasm draws out some of her authority to nuke someone with the concept of the planet she owns.

Reppuzan said:
Her Noble Phantasm draws out some of her authority to nuke someone with the concept of the planet she owns.
hmmm i wonder what would happen if she tried to nuke a felow Goddess of Venus, ig it just wouldnt work.

AshenCrow777 said:
Reppuzan said:
hmmm i wonder what would happen if she tried to nuke a felow Goddess of Venus, ig it just wouldnt work.
I suppose it would depend on who's Authority over said planet is more potent

Wow, so Hassan doesn't actually cut Tiamat's wings physically. He just made her lines of death become visible.

If Hassan got Anime Key, he need massive downgrade.

Though tbf, he's an Assassin. So it makes sense him being physically weakest among shown Grands.

This episode sucked ass.

Pacing was terrible, animation really took a hit, sound design was a joke.

Retconing how Nega-Genesis work, made Hassan look like a goddamn idiot who eats his enemies and doesn't even hit his targets, Eresh's NP being reduced to "rocks rise", the scene where Ritsuka talks with Tiamat was completely unescessary (the time it wasted could have been used to actually make Eresh's death not seem out of nowhere. Or better yet, kill Eresh next episode!)

It was rushed, it was bad, cloverworks dropped the ball.

Threemagi said:
Wow, so Hassan doesn't actually cut Tiamat's wings physically. He just made her lines of death become visible.
If Hassan got Anime Key, he need massive downgrade.
he actully did cut through her (you can see a sceen when his sword cuts through her and she starts gushing blood) the problem is that they were using 3-D animation to make Tiamate while most things were in 2-D(other special effects and sakuga style) also they had to cut some things and change other stuff cuz of time constraints.

and other things needed to be added since adapting a gacha game where most of the combat happens within gameplay (especially since its turn based) is not easy.

and they have been delaying episodes after episodes if anything this King hassan is still insanely strong especially when you see him take on several super Lahmu's at the same time and shows no signs of stoping (he even ate a few others after getting disarmed lol)

CrimsonStarFallen said:
This is my opinion so i dont expect anyone to agree with me but here we go

Cloverwork were given a dead line let's not forget they arent working with a full staff a lot of them and resources are used on a much more important project.

Wandering; Agateram and Paladin; Agateram

and 1 sub-par episode out of 19 that were really good isnt going to kill us, they were working on a clock and cloverwork is working on a lot of stuff at the same time.

Cloverwork was literaly founded like 2-3 years ago (founded in oct 1 2018), so they are still young and being an animator is hard especially when your department is all about Sakuga style animation, and the entire season of majuu sensen was kept up to that standard as best as it could.

episode 20 wasnt great but it wasnt super bad either. Hassan did hit his enemies and need i remind people after he cuts tiamat's wings we dont see the guy ever again. They basicaly gave us more screen time on a character we all love and made look like a badass. Pacing wasnt that bad and it was pretty easy to follow,there was no way to make Eresh death more sad its not even that sad in the game either since you barely interact with her and if anything it was more sad and dramatic in the anime.

Ritsuka talking with Tiamat isnt useless since it gives you more characterization on a nice and powerfull character and its good fanservice i mean seriously when is the next time we are actully going to see her on screen?

plus episode 21 is kept as a preview to show us Solomon (a small prologue) so yeah they might get another contract to adapt it after Camelot his done, lets not forget Majuu sensen was mostly made to advertise the game (thats how it is seen in japan and its extremly well received.) and the Camelot singularity is what is actualy made for us fans of the series.

things could have been better but at least it didnt end up like Last encore (which is really bad) or just normal (like Fate apocrypha)

CrimsonStarFallen said:
This episode sucked ass.
Pacing was terrible, animation really took a hit, sound design was a joke.

Retconing how Nega-Genesis work, made Hassan look like a goddamn idiot who eats his enemies and doesn't even hit his targets, Eresh's NP being reduced to "rocks rise", the scene where Ritsuka talks with Tiamat was completely unescessary (the time it wasted could have been used to actually make Eresh's death not seem out of nowhere. Or better yet, kill Eresh next episode!)

It was rushed, it was bad, cloverworks dropped the ball.
the funiest thing was like when mc was talking with tiamat and she starts this philosophical questions and mc was like

i dont know,you need to die bye

shit was so fun

The scene where Gramps eating Lahmu was so cringe and truly not befitting for a Grand Servant. He is supposed to be a badass who kill things around by cutting them or smacking them with his cape.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
The scene where Gramps eating Lahmu was so cringe and truly not befitting for a Grand Servant. He is supposed to be a badass who kill things around by cutting them or smacking them with his cape.
That scene actually gave me shivers down my spine personally, it really shows just how far King Hassan's dedication goes, that he's literally get on his hands and feet and tear the Lahmu to pieces with his jaw if he had to. It also fits with his character in terms of things like his death hax literally coming from his strong faith and what he did to turn his Natural Body skill into Protection of the Faith

Back