• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 26

A tab under Arthuria works better. Her class is different, her stats are different, her power is different, her personality is different and her NP is different. Is more or less a completely different servant.

Need to wait for the next chapter for that. And this Ishtar is likely from servant universe because MHXX was dispatch.

This time Ishtar have the help of Nero, when Nero stole the grail she sent gil back to chaldea,

Well gil also stole the the nero fest last year, that's why it became Gilfest.

John985 said:
This time Ishtar have the help of Nero, when Nero stole the grail she sent gil back to chaldea,
Well gil also stole the the nero fest last year, that's why it became Gilfest.
Waiting for Gil to come back with a new form (Costume Dress) and tell Arjunalter fans who's the true boss.

Can someone explain to me how to maximise my gold / silver / bronze drops in the NA Halloween event?

I'm not really sure what all the CEs do.

Just want to start fate anime so in which order should i watch fate series? chronological order or Release order?

Start with Fate/Zero, then go into Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, then Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel. Original Stay Night is not really worth watching and neither is the original Unlimited Blade Works movie. Then you can watch whatever you want, Apocrypha, Grand Order, Fate/Extra.

Wasn't Zero non-canon to stay night? Events similar to Zero happened, but not the exact Zero events.

Also, that's how some prequels work. Events are mentioned in the "Main Story", then fleshed out in the prequel.

Just watch Zero and then watch UBW and HF. FSN novel is long as hell and the art isn't all that good tbh.

Maybe you will miss out on 1 twist or 2 but meh.

The guy asked for just the anime, so just telling only the anime part is good.

If he asked for tha Fate series overall would be a different thing.

The VN is worth it for Sparks Liner High alone.

Also, the storytelling is worth it, and the art is not as bad as you imply. Bit janky at times, but still overall good.

The art is pretty shitty compared to what we have now. I understand hardcore fans wanting new fans to read every tiny detail about the story but not everyone is ready to read text for 60 hours.

Fate Zero is best piece of story out of Fate universe anyway.

It's maybe the length of an longish novel per section and you can put it down between readings.

I'm not asking you to watch/read all of it in single sitting, that's absurd. I'm saying to get the most accurate and well rounded start, it's the best option.

And I wouldn't call Takeuchi's recent art all that great. He sacrificed originality for quality, imo.

Back