• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 23

Like I said, the reason why they usually aren't mentioned is because their value was not significant. I haven't heard my professors mention other troops at all. That's just the military perspective.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
wait nero gets wanked???
The hardest of anyone, except Gilgamesh's anti-whoever treasure vault. I mean, Boudica, who may well be the one person who hates her the most, was all chill af when forced to work alongside Nero. Everyone stepped out of their way to praise her. Hell, it was the Rome singularity, and she managed to completely sideline the great freaking demigod founder who was so strong that he purposely sealed his divinity because he can.

Actually, Septem had nothing to do with him. Many, even the very author, admit that Septem as a chapter just isn't written the best. This without mentioning the blatant, near endless praise and Boudica being OOC.

Extella has funky rules so it's not nearly as important.

I don't want to turn this discussion into a heated thread, but the reason why i dislike/hate them because:

• Alcides: Just an forced edgy version of Heracles and his pelt wank
  • Atalanta: Her wish kind of eh and her berserker version is annoying af
  • Sieg: He's Sieg lel
  • Siegfried: Being knightly bastard and his stupid armor being overhyped and the fans whining that armor being part of his gameplay skill and other stuff that i don't like from Siegfried

While I can't speak for Alcides everything I've seen about him so far seems alright, though I agree with you on Atalanta.

I feel like Sieg and Siegfried ended up being too one-dimensional due to being underused in Apocrypha. Other than that, I think they're both fine.

> Alcides

> fine

Oh yeah? Then how about he being angsty bastard who want to erase "Heracles" in history and the pelt wank and more worst the NP steal wank

I honestly just find the "wank" issue... mystifying? Odd? Like why is this such an infuriating thing?

And to be honest, this is an issue of taste so it really doesn't matter, but all those reasons to hate the character are so... weird. Seriously what matters that fans say this or that or say stuff is wanked?

"His pelt deflects anything man-made, but can be broken by natural armaments". Doesn't seem any more broken than other old Noble Phantasms. His hatred makes sense considering the shit that the Gods pulled on him and forced him to do.

Also, what Creature said.

I fail to see what's wank about a pelt that does the very same thing it did in his legend, what else could you expect? Not to mention this is a Herakles having all of the trauma in his life brought back out and enhanced artificially especifically because his master wanted him to be able to do anything he asked. Gripping about him being edgy is strange.

Would Enkidu be able punch right through the pelt, since his spear is himself (or whatever tree he rips out of the ground)?

Also Herc literally forcing the divinity out of his blood with pure hatred for the gods sounds ******* raw.

It wouldn't be a weapon made of men, so my guess would be a big no. It is made of his own clay and made by him, but perhaps there would be some loophole by saying it is made with manmade techniques and wisdom.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Also, what Creature said.
I fail to see what's wank about a pelt that does the very same thing it did in his legend, what else could you expect? Not to mention this is a Herakles having all of the trauma in his life brought back out and enhanced artificially especifically because his master wanted him to be able to do anything he asked. Gripping about him being edgy is strange.
Then you can say he can tank all of servants weapon? Yeah no, that NLF. And the Pandora thing is the most NLF NP too like it can steal a conceptual NP? Then you can say he can steal fricking Mahapralaya and Qlipoth Rizome which is bullshit.

And? He still a edgy version of Heracles and angsty

Velox, what even is your point? NFL is just a statement we use here because otherwise actual meaningful debate wouldn't be very possible, but there's nothing saying this or that can't do that or that other thing, and at the end of the day is just speculation. Why is this such an important thing? We can't have OP characters? You hate OP characters? This just feels all over the place.

He's not even edgy though. He has all his hate stuff and whatever, but he acts just as calm. I love using edgy as a joke but that word is spammed far too much, it's like it's becoming the new mary sue.

Yeah Gilgamesh is pretty cool but can he lace a reciever from the ten yard line all the way to the endzone with an entire team rushing him? I don't think so.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Velox, what even is your point? NFL is just a statement we use here because otherwise actual meaningful debate wouldn't be very possible, but there's nothing saying this or that can't do that or that other thing, and at the end of the day is just speculation. Why is this such an important thing? We can't have OP characters? You hate OP characters? This just feels all over the place.
He's not even edgy though. He has all his hate stuff and whatever, but he acts just as calm. I love using edgy as a joke but that word is spammed far too much, it's like it's becoming the new mary sue.
Doesn't matter, he's OP for plot and heck, we know he will get screwed by Gil in the end of SF so what the point? And yeah its all over the place because he just a Narita self insert OP character. We need a OP character yeah, but if being used just for plot and self insert then nah

And i don't give a f**k about that, he still a edgy version of Heracles.

Regardless i gonna dropping this but my hatred still stand and can't be change.

@Jordan

I mean i like edgy character from Edmond but Alcides is really miss to me

Now you are just shooting stuff out of nowhere with literally no basis except this irrational hate that has no rhyme or reason for OP stuff. Narita self insert? Have you actually read any Narita novels? Do you know the man? Are you seriously saying something so silly because of such shitty reasons? This seems awfully personal. Not to mention your question of "what's the point" is hella weird and unnecessary. We already know Midoriya is gonna be the number 1 hero from chapter 1 of MHA, doesn't mean the journey can't be fun.

And I don't give a f*ck what your reasoning is, edgy without justification is still irrational.

Sorry, for some reason I seriously get heated when I see stuff like insulting an author for such... irrational stuff. Honestly I just hate irrational things, I'll keep my distance from the thread for a bit.

Look man, i already said earlier i don't want bring this into heated discussion but now we are here, and irrational or not this is my permanent personal opinion unfortunately, so yeah, its pointless.

And for the last time i gonna drop this now

FB IMG 1563024783966
The 20th is taking its sweet ass time getting here. I want to roll for yandere snek waifu already.

Back