• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 15

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Saver is also missing Chakravartin's second ring description and its ability to prune all the timelines in the moon cell.
If you have played Extra, then would you mind also confirming the validity the missing abilities that I listed above?

Simce we're talking Extra, anyone think Cu Bro needs a Fate/Extra key and specs? He has things like a higher str stat and END and his BC skill is ranked lower than normal due to the latter but all else he's essentially the same.

That and a different looking Gae Bolg.

Fate Extra CD Drama also said that Saver's Nirvana Beam works on all life not just humans. It apparently also freezes the target so they can't do anything against the beam.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Simce we're talking Extra, anyone think Cu Bro needs a Fate/Extra key and specs? He has things like a higher str stat and END and his BC skill is ranked lower than normal due to the latter but all else he's essentially the same.

That and a different looking Gae Bolg.
That's probably fine, I think he would be 7-A for fighting Lu Bu, Scathach, Jeanne, Liz and for being a Top Servant.

The effects above are deduced to the best capacity what they do in story based on brief descriptions and their effects in battle.

BTW, what do break commands do in gameplay?

Medusa Lily but haven't fully upgraded her yet.

Also got through the Quetz fight. Thankfully I looked to see so as to not make things hard lol

Speaking of Saver,

Shouldn't he gain all the resistences that Gil and the other payable servants because he was uneffected completely by the moon cell due to his authority eclipsing their own

>Payable

Damn, didn't know they had to be paid to play the game lol

Seriously speaking, he should if Karna can have something like that on him due to his armor. DK about Arc but I think her page (the zerker one but I think her home series one also applies for it?) might need it.

Anywho, I'll have to postpone on the scan gathering of certain stuff like Arash's fire range for normal arrows, Goetia's curse and the thing about Ars Almadel Salomonis having the power of a million Excalibur's (I forgot the exact number so don't go hard on me of the estimate ^^;), Lion King almost killing Gawain with a casual strike and Gawain surviving it (I guess I can do it in a series of them on Imgur but that'll take time), Altera with Grail boost almost destroying Rome with her NP if not for Mash + Boudica NP counter that took the brunt of most of it...think that's it.

OFC I'm not going to get EVERYTHING on the ENG ver cuz of mistranslations and all that (remember the Tamamo interlude of stating she can destroy the multiverse? Yeah don't believe that shit ever cuz that's wrong), only ones I'm sure are consistent from the OG text to ENG text.

Right.

Also again, this is actually good that we're talking about Extra for a moment cuz I was thinking the verse page needs a sort of update to it.

By update, I mean adding the many other series that all take place in the Moon Cell or just name titles of them like CCC, Foxtail, Last Encore, Extella (Link), pretty much every series that takes place there cuz it seems weird for it to have Fate/Extra (should note that the summary was ripped from TM wikia so that needs to either be rewritten entirely or change parts of it here and there) when you have characters that come from CCC (BB, Melt, Lip, Kiara) to that of ones like Foxtail (ex. Violet and Suzuka) and Extella (Archimedes, Charlemagne and Charles the Great) and so on.

Most Gods are also nature concepts and I'm pretty sure KH can kill them. But Nature concept Gods can also be defeated and killed by random Heroes. So who knows if KH can kill him or not.

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats going to be kinda of hard to do against the literal concept of death
Hassan can kill concepts, so that's not really a problem.

The issue is this type 9. Where does it come from?

Should every female who opposes Diarmuid in the American singularity get resistance to mind manipulation from not just falling in love thanks to his love spot?

So Mash and Nightingale.

Is his Love Spot even that good? Iri was unaffected by it and she only had the basic magic resist from being a magus and I'm pretty sure most of the females have magic resist anyway. Those who don't, should get the resistance though.

If it's not mentioned already, I was told Brandmante's from the same storys/poems Charlamanege, Astolfo, etc. are from.

Dk who she is though?

Edit: Apparently she's supposed to be a paladin of Charlamenge it seems.

Right.

Still, that rear view shot though of her NP kek. Also Martha animation is finally here and it's awesome. Edit: Well actually it's more like NP animation and screenshot on Twitter of her EX attack but I'm diggin' it.

Back