• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 15

Say, should Goetia have Curse Manip on his page (if it's not already listed on his page)?

I went back to the game on the thing of Guda's soul getting sent to Chatalt'f(???) and Dante explains calling him as King of Mages is fine but saying his True Name ("Solomon") is enough to get cursed by him. Heck, I think even drawing a picture of him would consider one getting cursed as I recall Holmes mentioning that while asking for details on what "Solomon" looks like.

Any thoughts?

I don't see it anywhere so I might as well add it and then add screenshots of it later when I get back home from class later this afternoon (taking a screenshot when I just learned how it works on Iphone and going through the game while I have an assignment to do is not exactly something I can do rn. Chatting here, that's alright though lol)

Edit: Nevermind he has it but it was at the top. Just extended more with the name calling but I'll still get screenshots for it on the page later anyways.

I'm seriously waiting for Gao's and Red Hare's profiles. You'd think they'd be TL'd as well by now, especially Red Hare's xD

Okay so I now got to a part where Tiamat's mud is her Authority (or conatains her Authority) and how it has several features, main thing being it affecting down to a person cells on top of it even affecting beings like Servants.

Another thing I'll get screenshots of and link onto Tiamat's page later...

Tiamat is missing a bunch of powers, abilities and descriptions. Her Mud even lets her corrupt the environment, which is why she was going to take over the underworld after she went Regression to the Age of Gods.

Side note: Her page should be renamed to Tiamat (Fate).

Quick question regarding Gorgon-Tiamat, Is she not stronger than we currently have her? Iirc she used Potnia Theron in one of the battles in Babylon and we already have it down on her profile that she draws upon Tiamats power for herself.

I did as do Gao's. I just want to make absolutely sure I got everything right, which I'm sure I have for at least Red but it doesn't hurt to wait a lik longer to be absolutely sure.

Right now, I'm pretty much going to focus on getting screenshots of certain things of the games like Goetia's curse which will be a bit of a hassle but still doable task. Especially now that I know how to properly do screenshots on my phone for stuff.

FINALLY I have ended Babylonia, you guys!

IDK who else here have by now but I've finally done it. Honestly speaking, Tiamat's fight I had wasn't as tough as dealing with the Lahmu's or Ushi although that had to due more with the fact I used a Command Spell each for Martha and some buffs to wittle out Tiamat's HP by half and the Lahmu's having a higher death chance rate, which helps even more when you have King Hassan for story-support and any other Servant with death-inducing NP effects (notably the two Shiki's). But again, I have FINISHED!

Anywho, there's definitely a lot to work with now that Babylon/ia is out and all. I also learned many more details people don't talk about outside of Tiamat and how she was defeated, like Benkei's NP being able to strip off Tiamat's Authority off of Ushi to bring her back to normal as they were dying, Gorgon (Ana) blasting off one of Tiamat's horns as she tries to kill her (Gonna be honest here, I didn't know this was the reason it was on Gorgon's page. I deleted it a short while ago but now that I finished Babylon, I know for sure why it was first added), Leonidas sacrificing himself to save us and Mash by using his NP to deflect Tiamat's beams knowing it would kill him anyways (Lancer bro status, this guy gets), much more like the stuff Ram listed the other day.

So yeah........LOTS of stuff to go over in Babylon. And then we have Solomon's Temple last for Part 1 soon...

IDK. I would think she needs a key for her Babylonia version. Then again, the Gorgon we see up to Tiamat shortly after the latter grew to a giant was the Ana we knew up to the second half of the story.

She did seem to power up quite a lot of her power for one strong attack (i.e her massive eye beam NP) but only managed to blast off Tiamat's right horn before getting what I presumed to be ganged-up by Tiamat's Lahmu's.

The others here can probably answer how to determine that for her power level.

@Everyone else: So I got around to do some screenshots made today, mostly cuz I was in the mood for it. Got a couple for Goetia's on his curse and several on Tiamat for her Mud Authority and its effect on human beings and even Servants + being able to cover the whole earth if she wasn't stopped and got back to the surface after being dumped into Ere's underworld, as well as her lacking a concept of death and needing to be the last living being to even be killed.

Granted I didn't add a scan of her of having Potnia Theron and her Regression of AoG thing. But seeing that Ramesses has a sandbox covered for a revised version of her last I saw, I just didn't bother with it. I will, however, post my screenshots of it + others I got today here anyway just for convenience sakes.

Regression of AoG
Tiamat's Regression/Reversion of AoG plus Mud taking over Ere's Underworld

Tiamat's Immortality Loophole
Loophole to Tiamat's Immortality

Ereshkigal Underworld Authority
Ere's Underworld Authority and its effect on those who enter it

Monarch Laciel said:
Should every female who opposes Diarmuid in the American singularity get resistance to mind manipulation from not just falling in love thanks to his love spot?
So Mash and Nightingale.
Very late to the party here, but I'm pretty sure that has more to do with Magic Resist more than anything considering it doesn't affect Saber in F/Zero.

Nightingale and Mash don't have magic resist though, and it seems a bit to wide reaching to give them magic resist for resisting a single application of mind manip.

What does Siegfried's High 7-A come from?

The Mordred reasoning has it has being High 7-A for = Balmung

The other reasoning has him being large mountain level for knocking away an island level attack with multiple hits.

Soooo...What's the actual number? Or is he baseline?

I'd say it should be 6-C tbh. BK is Island because it can one shot Luminosite Eternelle which takes the Island level Crying Warmonger with little issue. Balmung smacking that kind of shit away should really be 6-C, Large Mountain makes little sense with context.

I think the 7-A thing was from Herakles swatting a weakened Excaliblast supposedly around 385 megatons, and scaling their Strength stat from there (Herakles is A+, but Arturia with B can somewhat keep up, and Siegfried has B+).

Back