• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 15

@Ram Comes with me not having classes anymore at this time xD

Probably. Considering who Solomon is at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he was High 7-A by now. And obviously, but it was shown that he jumped towards lest Mordred gets one-shotted, and she's the one that has magic resistance out of all of them 'sides Mash.

Found it. It was actually Helena and Karna that we meet, and with Karna being told by Helena to apprehend by shooting Brahmastra at us (seriously!? xD). And also found the Rama being comparable to Karna bit, that one being sometime after we escaped and met back up with Rama. From what Gero said, he stated Rama at full strength would be more than a match for Karna so that would ofc put him at his level more or less.

Got'cha.

Ah alrighty. Btw, Sona Nyl's Translations now at 75%. With any luck, we might be seeing that next year (as in, the near the end of next year or something).

Ya know, shouldn't Karna's brahmastra be a lightspeed attack? In the Apocrypha anime, he uses it against Siegfried and it functions pretty much exactly how a laser should work by piercing through everything and scorching the land wherever he looked.

Yup ^^

Funny thing is, Lu Bu's own horse is noble and loyal unlike himself lol.

Guan Yu would be pretty neat to have for what I've remembered slightly of him.

Just so I don't forget doing this, I'll share up some screenshots I have to put for convenience. Starting with Okeanos. Hopefully, this isn't considered TOO spammy or much.

Top Five in magecraft skills
One: Medea's skills in magecraft being stated as among those of the Top Five according to Romani

Medea magi sense
Two: Medea can analyze ones Magi circuits and search for anyone as long as they're inside a world (or Singularity in this case)

Need Achilles or Aias Shield to block
Three: Hector preps up Durindana's throw, stating one needs to either bring Achilles himself or Aias shield to even stop it

Spear Pierces Heracles and Asterios
Four: Durindana is thrown and has pierced through God Hand and, as a result, kill Heracles one time and Asterios...

Asterios still alive
Five:...As it turns out, Asterios is still alive even while using Heracles as a shield knowing it could pierce through his body. Something Hector was even impressed by.

Obviously, this is common knowledge at this point for those who have played FGO or at least ran through TL's of this or even watched a playthrough of. This is just to back them up with visuals. What's not been captured are scans of Hercs vs Asterios (Was kinda hard to really grab it when most of the fighting ends up being dialogue by the two sides between us of Chaldea's and Jason's) and of the Ark but these are ofc confirmed of Hercs just being able to fight back Asterios and the Ark being stated to bring "literal death" to anyone that touches it including Heracles himself in spite of his GH.

In a short while later, I'll have scans about Grand Servants being higher than Normal Servants and some other stuff related to it but I don't believe there's a lot other than the mention of Heroic Spirits originally being summoned to take down on great evil of Humanity (at first alluding to the Beasts of Humanity at the time this Singularity was occurring) so I'll leave things here with just this comment alone.

Ah speaking of London, here's a bonus scan of Ars Almadol Salomonis.

Ars Almadol Salominis firepower
NP too stronk

Wow, I didn't realize I set them small like that.

Scans edited so now they should JUST big enough to see but not make my comment section too crampy.

Probably just gonna be off after this for tonight so I'll skip to the point and just add several shots more from London. Mainly all of it is just Grand Servant stuff. Didn't get a screenshot of Tesla's special summon but that's not a problem for now and can just go back later for it.

(Note: Pretty much all of this is sorta common knowledge to those that know FGO, I'm just putting these out for convenience and also as visual evidence/information)

-A scan of here of the start of where Hans just started to talk about how there are two summon systems in the world, with one being the original and having been used for a purpose that's different from the one we all are most familiar with.

Difference between Heroic Summons
Obviously what's missing is a bunch of a talk before and after this but mostly it just contained the usual Heroic Spirit talk and them being put into containers and given a certain class yata yata. But the original summon here was to have the strongest of all seven classes pitted against one singular enemy (say ofc, a Beast of Humanity or just someone who's a complete threat to the world)

-Speeding towards near the end here against our first encounter with "Solomon" where Hans repeats the same stuff of seven strong vs one single strong foe, "Solomon" even noting that the system we all know is just a degraded version used for human purposes.

Original purpose of Heroic Spirit summons
Top Class Servants to take one evil of humanity
Spell meant to save Humanity
Now what does a Grand Servant sorta have over a Normal Servant we could summon? Well it's kinda not a lot but should be plenty. For starters:

-Hans state that it's not a matter of them (himself, Mordred, etc.) being degraded (as Mordred thought but I didn't capture this so eh) summons but rather that those like "Solomon" are simply in a container "one rank higher" than theirs.

Grand Servants - Normal Servants
Grands - Normals
-Grands are also supposedly able to release much stronger power output than normals for what Mordred assumes.

Grands - Normals...again
-They also have the need of a master along with something like being both "a Heroic Spirit, and a living being" (IDK if this is what Goetia assumes or this feature applies to all Grands). This on top of having some crazy energy level (Apparently Shakespeares calls it infinite but I'm really not so sure we can trust his statement much of it. All we can say that it's definitely big by some unknown extent).

Too stronk for human master
Big Magical Energy level
AAANNNNND....that's it. Unless I miss some more, that's all I can gather up on. I can add that this sorta already backs up how strong Grand-class Servants are given that "Solomon" one-shotted three Servants (Zerker Toki, Shakespere, and OG Tama) altogther so fast they disappeared instantly (LOL), and would have drastically injure Mordred if not kill her also had Hans not take the L for her (Massive outlier there but it's still a note to take despite that). This also would explain why Romani was surprised when we met King Hassan two Singularities later on his energy level and almost calling out on him being a Grand Servant as well as maybe why King Hassan couldn't fight with us since he has no need for a master to rely on to fight or some such.

Anyone that wants to correct this or clarify better, especially Ram, you can do so. Other than this plus the above scan of Ars Almadel Salomonis firepower and that's all that's noteworthy enough in London alone.

Tomorrow I'll do America's and that one has even more than London's number of scans.

Also, shouldn't Durindana have at least minor resistence to conceptual manipulation since it almost broke Rho Aias, which is a conceptual defense against projectiles and thrown weapons

Wouldn't Merlin have time travel? I just read this on reddit, that Bedivere lived through the 21st century. Then he ended up into Avalon. He then send Bedivere to Camelot singularity.

Funny that I heard of this news just an hour before Vel or anyone else would have posted this here kek.

Wonder if this new series will have feats seeing as everyone but the MC apparently has a Servant...or just some non-fighting Fate series, which isn't so bad for a change (refer to Shirou's cooking show).

@Iap: Maybe? Thing is in legend/life, it didn't had that feature when Hector encountered it and the shield only sublimed into what it is now after the fact. The closest we can get to having an answer for that would be if at some point EMIYA asked about Hector himself in Chaldea to test how good it really is but that's like bordering towards a headcannon for me. I did say MAYBE but I'm just not sure enough to say it.

@John: Really? That's a first for me to hear.

I know that? I was merely commenting on the part of Bedi being living up to the present. I didn't say shit about Merlin not having Time Travel.

If he does and that's how he got that, I guess he can have it.

At first I don't know why his age is 1500 here. Because I didn't read the translation that was done on reddit.

@John

This is the version of Bedivere who appeared in the Camelot Singularity and spent over 1,500 years wandering the Earth in search of atonement, his aging halted by Excalibur and continuing to move until his soul burnt out.

Where does the 6-C rating for Excalibur come from exactly?

Is there a calc?

Because the only justification seems to be powerscaling from this guy whose only justification for 6-C is iffy at best.

"Annihilated half of the Fortress of Millennia and covered an entire battlefield. The attack was compared to a calamity like an earthquake and tsunami."

Unless that fortress had the dimensions outlined in this blog, that wouldn't be a 6-C feat.

The earthquake and tsunami thing is also iffy, because as it is outlined in this other blog the earthquake-like effects he caused would need to be comparable to a magnitude 10 radiated wave, seismic moment only applies to real quakes.

@Velox

here's the answer

Wait for mats.

As for possible religious references, I think it's mot likely just referring to her blasting Mara - Akechi with it in the event which mirrors Gautama defeating Mara.

If you go by Shingon Buddhism, the first line is literally the description of Vairocana Buddha, but I think it makes the most sense that it's referencing the light from Amida Buddha instead because she believed Amida saved her life from her illness which allowed her to continue living, so she prays to him (he is the equivalent of Vairocana in non-Esoteric schools). Also it was stated that the "evil" being destroyed here is not the devil, or pure evil, it's actually the evil-tainted human heart that is suffering in the depths of hell, basically the target of elimination is not Tenma himself but the victims of his influences (Mara-Akechi in this case). The concept of "evil" and "impurity" in Buddhism is not as clear as other religions, so you won't find things like angels vs demons here.

@Aguila

It's also significantly more powerful than Caliburn, which had enough power to burn through six of Heracles' lives when used at point-blank range.

Reppuzan said:
@Aguila

It's also significantly more powerful than Caliburn, which had enough power to burn through six of Heracles' lives when used at point-blank range.
That would justify Excalibur's rating, but the other NPs that get scaled to spartacus self destruct would have nothing to support their rating as Excalibur is hyped to be a very top tier NP.

I think that Camelot had a bad storyline because it validated only the round table and how much of a power creep they were. The others were thrown in there as fan service, think about it the singularity would have been avoided because ozy had a plan due to his ability to see what Goetia had plan and you know what happen he was decapitated to stop him from saving that singularity, secondly Ozy had the grail in his possession do how were the knights hooked up to it if it was sealed away, and thirdly ozy could have defeated the lion king before her becoming a goddess which could have also avoided the singularity becoming unique. All these characters that appeared in Camelot did not have a unique role rather than been shoved into there for something to work. Camelot would have been an interesting story if they were to elaborate and write it well giving each character a unique role rather than the same thing as fight the lion king role.

Hey quick check, fighting Tiamat right now, and god it is amazing, buuuut...

We might have to recheck what's the nigh omnipresent feat and the imaginary number feat.

@Core: There's a Babylonia revision that Ram's planning to make later about that. The stuff you mentioned, IDK if that'll be among it but it might.

Would want to look out for it if I were you cuz there's a lot in Babylonia besides Tiamat that I want to talk about as well...which more or less relates to Tiamat for some but I'd want to save that for when a thread comes up of it.

Back