• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 15

Just letting everyone here know, I'm 99% likely not going to be able to get screenshots of more stuff in FGO today. Going to be busy that would require my attention and be unable to sit down for 5 or so mins through cutscenes on my game to get...you know stuff in FGO.

By stuff its ofc things like maybe Gawain surviving a casual strike from Lion King, Ozy surviving Gramps assassination attempt due to being in his temple, Arash's fire range with normal arrows (the whole "firing at 20km would be a warm up for him"), and stuff like that.

If anyone else knows how to screenshot from their phone and add anything like the above that might be useful to add to pages, your more than welcome to help. Would ofc prefer limiting it to ones that are probably consistent with what the JP ver. have (refer to my post here on examples of mistranslations like Tamamo's interlude). Would like some help as it would hasten the work here on getting visual/textual context.

Ah. I COULD do that, but the ones I got have it where you can see multiple text whereas normally you'd see just two or even three tops from a single character.

The ones I added to Tiamat's page, for example, were done in that manner so as to not clutter her page with multiple of them. Especially if it's onto a particular line or PnA set.

I could try that anyways on computer as I always have with Gyazo so I may consider switching from the two at times, thanks.

Could someone remind me what were the limits of necroing threads and stuff. Just came across the Natsu/Semiramis one but, that's getting into 2 months old already and forgot what were the guildelines for that.

No concrete guide on that, but 2 months is a good stick to measure with. I typically close threads around 3-5 months off, unless the new poster gave a really good bait to reignite the discussion.

It's sad how the story went from Good vs Evil to my Good is Gooder than yours.

That said, big-ass space between "Well..." and the picture.

Still great though.

After Gemmysaur said:
No concrete guide on that, but 2 months is a good stick to measure with. I typically close threads around 3-5 months off, unless the new poster gave a really good bait to reignite the discussion.
After seeing everything it felt pretty definitive to me, so I was a bit sad it was pretty much 2 months old.

That tends to happen a lot, the 'sad because old' I mean. That's how we get threads with 50 bumps or something, to keep it from becoming such.

Wew, finally done with Babylonia. Can't believe it I finished it without using any CS and with only Jalter as the main damage dealer.

All in all: Lahmus were dick, Bel Lahmus were even the bigger dick, Corrupted Ushi was an ass. Gorgon was harmless in front of Mashu+Nightingale duo, Herc punts Kingu and Quetz, Okita owned Eresh and Jalter solos Tiamat like a mad saint that she is...twice.

So yeah, REALLY fun chapter. Having more fun finishing it in NA with half-assed servants than finishing it in JP with more complete servants.

So should we wait until Part 1 NA of FGO is done to do some revisions?

Looks like we haven't done much with it but I figured maybe getting Solomon done first and then compiling whatever happens inside there would be preferable.

Ah right speaking of, about scans @Everyone I haven't really gone further than Goetia and Tiamat's (mostly just Tiamat's) + that bit of Ere's Authority as I just finished my semester and just trying to chill around and grind my games here and also doing more FGO profiles. In the smol chance you guys are looking out for more of those, I just didn't had the energy or motivation to do them since yesterday. Well there is a lot to get around but yeah...taking my time with this.

Again if there's anyone that also has the game or has something on their computer or other device to take screenshots of certain things like LK almost casually one-shotting Gawain (and G surviving it) to things like gramps tanking Gawain's attack among other things in the game, you all are free to join in on the grabbings.

That's not really necessary imo. We have Babylonia and a full translation of Salomon already on reddit. I can compile the stuff we need to discuss and revise later.

I can add those scans in a week or so.

Right. And like I said, there's a lot to be talked about for Babylonia that I mentioned that needs to be talked though chances are, they'll probably be shut down on depending what others think (Stuff like Benkei's NP ridding Tiamat's Authority mud off of Ushi as they were dying, Gorgon Ana blasting off Tiamat's horn, Leo tanking the petrifying beam glare for us by blocking it with his DEF NP, etc.), and I guess things like Camelot can mentioned for here too.

Ah cool. I was also wondering if there's any noteworthy events/singularities for us to check out for scans but I'll leave that aside for now.

Side-note, BEST BOI IS IN THE HOUUUUUUUUUUUSE~

Gramps stuff, Lion King tiering and abilities, Ozy and Arash scaling etc needs to be looked over from Camelot. Babylonia Servants as mentioned needs massive revisions of abilities and feats, as well as tierings (in particular downgrades to Tiamat and Quetz).

At the top of my head stuff that might be useful to add.

Camelot: Scans of Lion King's Light of Judgement's magical energy and it's firepower being comparable if not above top tier nps would be useful. Same with her buffing soldiers, giving the KOTR blessings, other Rhongo Authority stuff etc. Amon-Ra becoming a Divine Spirit, Xuangzang two shotting it, Arash stopping Rhon nuke, Lancelot almost instantly killing Arash with Overload, Arondight being indestructible, Lancelot almost defeating Agravain.

America: Arjuna blocking Geronimo's np nuking 28 demon god pillars, Cuzilla wrecking Scathach, Mashu being unsure if she can block Edgy Gae Bolg, Merlin stopping it, Mashu blocking Brahmastra. Rama being comparable to Karna.

London: Grand Servant stuff, "Solomon" casually one shotting like 5 Servants.

If I can get my butt off of Azur Lane for some time, sure ^^;

I've already did a bit on Gramps, mainly things like adding in how good his PC is with Ozy and the stuff about him blocking/countering Ozy's full might being wrong or something cuz, and I'm not against it seeing as this is still Gramps when he had his Grand status power, unless the OG JP ver of FGO says otherwise, I don't think "melting back into the darkness" (as in, retreating) just as some guy is about to take out his power counts as blocking it. @Ram If you have by chance some text or JP scan that says Gramps did, I'd like to confirm if this is the case instead of how Ozy himself in Camelot implied it to be for Gramps case.

Hmm.

Camelot: I can definitely try looking out for those. Quick search it on YT, then just screenshot it either from there or on my phones app.

America: Those look fair enough.

London: Easy enough outta the most.

I may add onto this by going through Septem for Altera's statement about almost destroying Rome and how Mash + Boudica had to NP counter it with their's, and Okeanos for Hectors spear feat and Heracles being able to wrestle Asterios despite the latters stat advantage.

According to Chaldeum's translation. He attacked with his full might but King Hassan just melted into the shadows. So who knows, it might be better to not have that in his profile.

Side note: Another good scan would be the statement by Gawain about KH being equal to the Lion King.

That would certainly be good to add. Wasn't there also a statement about Hector being stronger than Artemis when she is using Orion's powers? That could be good as well.

@Ram

Well, Orion isn't really that impressive when compared to Achilles' near-equal, so I don't know how useful that would be for tiering.

Ah it means the same thing from how I interpret that. Either way, I wouldn't really put it if Gramps wasn't explicitly stated by Ozy of having countered his attack. Gramps vs Gawain feat, ofc, still applies obviously and I think that's safe enough to have there.

He did also cut Tiamat's wings off but idk how quantifiable is that seeing as how Tiamat more or less got stronger. Though there is Jaguar's statement of calling it "her weakest state" so IDEK what to do with that.

Right.

Mmm I don't recall that one but it has been a while. TV Tropes has it where Hector stated you'd need either Achilles or Rho Aias to even take Durindana so maybe we can add that or mention it? Achilles can already take Balmung if only because it doesn't carry any Divinity for it to pierce through his own but what'cha think?

@Reppu That's true, but I still think it could be worth noting in his intelligence section regarding his combat ability. Because IIRC Orion was like "Artemis there is no way you can beat him with my powers".

@QB Wasn't that KH attack a one time deal? Because he used all the strength of his Grand Saint Graph to do it. Pretty sure that was more about how she is technically at her most vulnurable even if she is in her God body.

Hmm, you're probably right on that. Nvrmind. And ah, makes sense.

Also, found the scene of the NP value of Lion King's Rhon vs other Top NP's. I thought that wasn't in there but remembered I might have clicked too fast at the time when it was released so....hehe. ^^;

Have to ask, it's 3 million right? And I got Romani right after that saying even the highest ranked NP's have between 1k-3k so that one is good to go and grab for sure.

@QB Yeah. But according to Translators and Moonrune readers at BL they are actually talking about two separate things. 3 Million is for the magical energy value. 1-3 thousand is about firepower. Based on the context it's hyping Rhon to be above top rank nps but not by a thousand because Arash countering it wouldn't make sense. Based on that we would need to downgrade Rhon, Dendera and Stella to high 6-C.

Right. Downgrading, I'll wait for a thread to come but that seems to be alright if we have to do so. Plus that actually groups the HELL outta other Island level NP's lol

I can see that.

Good thing you reminded me about FGO cuz I had a node I was doing in Babylon that I forgot to finish xD

I'm starting rn on the scans. IDK of Orleans but I'll reserve that for later. Septem, the thing of Altera almost blasting off Rome looked weird in terms of the text so I wasn't sure how to screen capture it. I did get the one of Boudica releasing it as soon as she sensed it and Mash stating she wouldn't have blocked it w/o her help. London and so on are definitely the important ones I can try and get now and have some posted later if I can.

Just note that while I am better at reading something with visuals, sitting down through them takes QUITE a bit of patience ^^;

Is the 3 million magical energy value referring to units of prana? If it is, Medusa's pegasus has 2500 units and can beat Excalibur with Rho Aias so a downgrade may not be that large.

I don't have a screenshot of it but watching a YT vid had Romani saying this:

"Right above you! Magical energy value over 3,000,000!

Um... Even the highest ranked Noble Phantasm has a value between 1,000 and 3,000 so,-"

That's what it was said according to the ENG ver here. I'll let Ram explain it if he's still on but he kinda more or less already did if not so.

I know Merlin pretty much makes the game easy peasy but I want KH more than Merlin and his banner comes afterward so at most I'm just going to drop a few tickets for Merlin.

@Ram: Okay so just to update on scans, I got plenty from Okeanos to America but there were some things I didn't get only because I had trouble trying to think how it can be captured.

London: Got a couple scans regarding Grand Servants and the difference between them and Grail War summoned ones but I don't quite think I got all of them there. And about "Solomon" one shotting the Servants, the only ones there at the time were just Mash, Mordred, Hans, Kintoki, Shakespeare and OG Tama. And of those six, the latter half did get one shotted altogether and Mordred would have as well if not for Hans taking the shot for her (not really going to ask if this is a major outlier or not, only putting out that he had to be durable enough...somehow, to not die from taking a blast that Goetia had said on wanting to "throughly burn her to crisps".). I could probably go back again but BOI does the logs records for Singularities alone have a lot of cutscenes to sit and watch through. I also remembered that I forgot to get a scan or two on Tesla's special summon and that could have been useful too.

America: Scan of Arjuna's Bow vs Geronimo's NP, got that. Him nuking 28 pillars, actually would have to get that one or at least confirmation of him doing that, only got scans of him preppeing the NP to nuke them all. Cuzilla wrecking Scathach, got that plus figured their NP clash would be useful to have. Mash not able to block Cuzilla's thrown GB and Merlin stepping in was a little confusing as it was more of Cu commenting on not hearing of her shield before saying he'll just try to kill her anyways with Rama saying she should run. This one, Mash states she wouldn't be able to make and just goes to try and block it I guess just as Cuzilla throws it only for Merlin to step in (his scenes kinda weird to screencapture as it goes for the smoke after an image of Fou pops up for a moment). But I do have it regardless.

That's all I got. Not posted but I can share it later after I sleep. Only things I couldn't get was Mash blocking Brahmastra (Where was this again?) And the Rama being comparable to Karna bit (same thing as Brahsmastra, where again?). I did get a scan of Scathach smacking Arjuna's arrow that was intended for Robin as some toy being thrown by a child even tho Arjuna made it clear he shot it with all his might. Although it would have been helpful if I got a scan right after that where Cuzilla states Scathach would be too much for him to handle though IDK if that's in skill or she's just that powerful enough for Arjuna to take. Oh and I got a scan of Karna being stated by Nightengale and Rama of overpowering Arjuna in their fight if that helps.

I'll come back and post some at a time. Camelot will surely have more than plenty to take and I guess Babylon somewhat for the stuff I mentioned and some others I thought of but will save for later talk.

Definitely on Team Merlin not just because I'm loving him in Babylon right now, but also because I really need a better support Caster. I already have enough assassins on me.

@QB Wow already?

That's probably more than enough to justify Grand Caster being at least High 7-A likely much higher. Hans tanking that attack is a clearly an outlier.

Mashu blocking Brahmastra was when she meet Karna and Edison IIRC. Karna shoots Brahmastra Mashu blocks it but the entire Chaldea party gets knocked out by the shockwave or something. Rama being comparable to Karna is stated by Geronimo after he meets him IIRC. Arjuna's arrow being blocked is a good feat from Scathach and solidifies her as Top Servant material because Arjuna didn't hold back. Though her calling him weak was due to his mindset and not putting any heart into his attacks. Cuzilla saying Arjuna can't handle her seems to mostly be due to Cu knowing her the best, which leads to him being cautions about fighting her. I doubt he even knows Arjuna's full power to make that judgement.

Yeah Camelot has a lot of stuff that needs to be added. Like Mordred being able to nuke a mountain for example. You don't need to rush to add them, I can work on it as well when I'm on break next week.

Back