• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 15

While it helps knowing both sides, you don't need to, just the Nasu ones (at least their basics). The others get explained by people who know them.

AnonymousBlank said:
While it helps knowing both sides, you don't need to, just the Nasu ones (at least their basics). The others get explained by people who know them.
I'm confused by what you say^^

So long as someone has some knowledge on either character that is relevant to the match, they shouldn't hold back on contributing.

Saver is missing his attack commands on his profile. Can someone who has played Fate/Extra confirm them? I took the description from the Type Moon wiki and tried to make them less gameplay focussed

• Samadhi Samadhi (õ©ëµÿº?) - Refers to the state of perfect meditative union. Enhances Saver's attributes and allows Saver to drain magical energy from his attacker while defending.
  • Dukkha Samudaya (ÚøåÞ½ª?) - The accumulation of the noble truth of suffering. A counterattack that deals high damage.
  • Madhyam─ü-pratipad (õ©¡Úüô?) - The middle way, a moderation in favor of indulgence or mortification. An attribute enhancement which causes Saver's attacks to heal him in the process.
  • Dukkha Dukkha (ÞïªÞ½ª?) - The noble truth that life is full of suffering. An attribute enhancement which causes some of Saver's attacks to stun.
  • ┼Üünyat─ü (þ®║ÞÖÜ?) - Emptiness, the concept that all things are without absolute identity or permanence. The damage dealt varies based on how high the targets magical energy is in comparison to Saver's.

Someone wanna remake Bog vs Cu? It's in serious need of a Redux seeing as its using arguments from almost almost a year ago at this point

Oh you mean Fate Encore? Where best girl could barely hold up her rack and the franchise itself? It's out already I think. Available on Netflix depending on country. Unless you mean a diff Extra.

But yeah Fate Apo is flawed but a great watch.

lvl 100 killing yourself by stabbing yourself and missing your Ult

Oups mui bad i would mean Fate/Grand Order Too many Fate lol

I already watched Fate Extra it's cool but I don't like it much

Unlimited Fate Works made from Budget works from the salt and money in our gachas....

Yeah if I'm being generous, it's slightly enjoyable. But critically it's shit

And SCREW YOU OZY! Finally took out your stupid pillar form. Thank you for planning.

Ever mentioned he could get Fate Extra from his local library or whatever along that line. Think he might play it at some point.

Which is good cuz he can tell me if there's anything to revise any of the Fate/Extra pages on.

Btw, any of y'all hear about this new GudaGuda Lancer Takeuchi released? That one a cutie.

Stuff from Babylonia chapter that needs to be added.

Tiamat: Potnia Theron, descriptions of her children, beams, ability to corrupt and take control of stuff like the Underworld, regression to the age of gods.

Gorgon: Potnia Theron.

Ishtar: Description of Authority, Bull of Heaven.

Ereshkigal: Underworld Authority, Authority over Plagues.

A lot of authority.

Reminds me that I should try and gather scans off of certain things, notably stuff like Goetia ripping Rits soul and having it sent to Chatult'f(???) or some such. It's better to have some kind of source rather than just saying it on a page.

Actually, there is mention of gods existing in a "higher dimension" after the Age of Gods, although that might just be reffering to a higher state of being or seperate state of being.

@Ram was it just a curse? I know Goetia can do curses but if that's really the case, then his page has some misinformation about that if it's not done by a stare.

I think they ascended to a higher dimensional plane just like how heroic spirits ascend to a higher plane of existence via the throne.

Perhaps there's a 'Throne of gods' O_O

Dargoo Faust said:
Actually, there is mention of gods existing in a "higher dimension" after the Age of Gods, although that might just be reffering to a higher state of being or seperate state of being.
They did actually move to another realm after they lost their Ether bodies. Nero even gets in contact with them in Extella to borrow some of the Goddess of Love's powers.

I reread the scene. The curse is called the Evil Eye, he cursed Guda by looking into his eyes. Apparently the name solomon also became a curse so Guda saying that name would place the curse on him.

Ah. I can still gather scans of the curse like I said.

Idk what other pages need scans though. I can get minor ones like Arash's 20km shot range whatever but that's all I got.

That would be good. It's from the Prison event, after you defeat Dantes.

Getting some scans of Lion King stuff like her almost one shotting Gawain with a casual attack would be good.

Side Note: Pretty sure Lion King is missing a bunch of stuff like power bestowal, soul manipulation, tower of the end rending the world etc.

Back