• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

Reppuzan said:
@Dragon
I mean, she's never seen doing it, so I doubt it.
I see, thank you. Just to be clear, I was wondering if based off the info given about the ability wheter or not it would be possible to turn a person into a Photon Ray and not if it was in character for her.

Definitely not in character for her as such a thing has never been attempted.

But yeh, is a big uncertain if living beings can be affected. And even if they can, knowing Nasuverse not everyone is viable and trying with some stuff either doesn't work or breeds a terrifying amalgamation that can only end with some craters in the ground and a new boss fight.

What the hell

I rolled for Cleo and Vlad and Drake came and spooked me

I'm not even complaining, just, damn, I hope this much luck doesn't take away from my luck in real life.

Speaking of, now that I have Ozy and Drake, which one should I use for which situation? I know Ozy's a bit of an all-rounder and can be a damn fine support, but I'm pretty blind on Drake's usage. She seems to be more raw damage than Ozy from a glance.

>Rolls for Sitonai in her rate up.

>Gold Lancer comes out.

>Expecting another Rare PrismEli-chan.

>Karna comes out.

This is the second times I got something that isn't in the rate up, not that I'm complaining tho since I really needs a strong Lancer.

Spam her NP as much as she bloody can and provide some bit of support with her party damage and NP damage buff.

Also suck up stars, seeing how her 3rd skill makes 10, her NP spits out 20 at lvl 1 and and her star absorb is a bit big. Definitely not pair up with someone else you wanna throw the crit stars at.

Dargoo Faust said:
Speaking of, now that I have Ozy and Drake, which one should I use for which situation? I know Ozy's a bit of an all-rounder and can be a damn fine support, but I'm pretty blind on Drake's usage. She seems to be more raw damage than Ozy from a glance.
Drake's one of them best farmers in her class.

Ozy's the type of guy you want when the going gets tough. Imperial Priviledge is one hell of a roid.

She's pretty good from when I've used her, though she basically just seems like ... Artoria, but Lancer.

Also, I had a thought.

So, we rate all the Extra Playble characters as resisting BB's stuff because "(After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, information, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron, was unable to affect No Name due to being opposed by a power of equal potency)"

And hear me out here...

If they resist all her stuff due to having power of equal potency...

then wouldn't she also be able to resist that stuff via having the power that Roof of the Beginning is equal to?

Also I'm making a blog for BB's Fate Grand Order powers.

Heilergott said:
So... turns out Raikou, Kyouhime and Hassan of Serenity can swim in Lava. Heat Resistance for everyone!
I mean

Unless it's magical lava

That's just servant invulnerability

... Ibaraki was seriously suprised thought? And the other had no clue how they did it either.

Just how far does than even extend?

I mean, even if it wasn't magical lava their durabilities aren't so low that swimming in lava would be an upgrade. Even the weakest servant's weapons can tank the heat of the surface of the sun.

Yet for some reason Saber!Eli and Nitocris complained about the heat of a volcano and flinched when lava splashed onto their skin.

If we follow that logic, there should not be ANYTHING that could harm a servant. Cold, Heat, Impacting a mundane Surface at the speed of light. If you were to drop a mountain on a servant, nothign should happen because it is mundane, or?

@Heiler

There's a difference between a modern weapon and something involving a supernatural component.

Picking up and throwing a mountain is something blatantly superhuman and would involve Mystery. The act of punching someone or swinging a sword at them is not.

RWBY characters, assuming AP and Durability was equal, would be able to harm Servants due to their Auras, use of Dust, and other supernatural attributes.

Reppuzan said:
RWBY characters, assuming AP and Durability was equal, would be able to harm Servants due to their Auras, use of Dust, and other supernatural attributes.
Ominous thunder and lighting crack in the background after you invoke the verse's name

Also the whole lava zone was very much just comedy with Eli and Nicotris being uncomfortable with the heat.

Also another reminder that Raikou is #1 Soccer Mom

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, I had a thought.

So, we rate all the Extra Playble characters as resisting BB's stuff because "(After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, information, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron, was unable to affect No Name due to being opposed by a power of equal potency)"

And hear me out here...

If they resist all her stuff due to having power of equal potency...

then wouldn't she also be able to resist that stuff via having the power that Roof of the Beginning is equal to?

Yes, as canon as every other event like Camelot, Agartha or Gilfest. They just don't get mentioned as much in the main storyline.

I see. So the Gudas being a tad bit snarkastic is canon, and now it grinds my gears much more with how terribad First Order turned out.

Oh, and well... fck you too Siegfried, sending me back to the starting line.

I use male, but I find both appealing in that they have different quirks in my headcanon. Gudao being a snark and Gudako being a creepy genki girl.

Back