• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

The grind is real, I need 7 feathers and 2 teardrops for Jalter.

Don't even want to think about how many souls I'll have to sell to level the skills.

I also have a bunch of favorites but, I persevere. I already fully lvled 15 servants, if I just have enough mats It would be 17.

@Dargoo

Events are your best friend. They're by and far away the best and fastest way to get ascension materials. The Demon Lord-level missions in the Halloween Event have some great drop rates. Look them up to find what materials you can use/need.

It's annoying that there's a surplus of stuff that we need, but none of the Proof of Hero that EMIYA is asking for.

FGO has to be the game with the worst Ratios in total. Like, everything has by far the worst ratio of any gacha-game I know.

@Heiler

Eh... KHUX has worse drop rates.

Some medals only drop 0.0005% of the time. You either need to be ungodly lucky or rely on the mercy pulls to get the ones you want.

Plus, the power creep is much worse than FGO.

I remember one of the guides referencing it as well. I'm pretty sure it can be used exactly the same way in other areas of the game. Cutting walls of the moon cell probably wouldn't create such an effect anyway

Why is Fate called Fate.

Also why Stay Night called Stay Night.

Also why is Apocrypha called Apocrypha

Hollow Ataraxia makes sense because it's a dream where everyone is in a state of ataraxia but it's still a dream so it's hollow.

Grand Order is Grand Order because their mission is the Grand Order.

Prisma Ilya is because main character is Ilya and she has a prisma wand or something.

Well, if you look at Stay Night in isolation, especially the UBW path, I feel like Shirou and him coming to terms with his fate of become a counter-guardian plays a huge role in the story.

Also, Jalter just ate like half of my ascension materials.

Y'know who needs more bomes to knaw? Atalanter.

Fitting for a beastly berserker.

I also need a lot of shadow dust for EMIYA to have his Eye of Mind skill maxed out.

Finally I have obtained all the pheonix feathers necessary to ascend Artoria!

AHAHAHA

HAHHAHHAHAH

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - *sees Cu needs pheonix feathers too*

• sigh*
Back to grinding for Sacks of Gold...

I am in a sad state of being deprived of proof of hero. Like wtf. Mama EMIYA needs a hundred something of those to max his skills, Herakles too.

@Monarch

Grind the Demon Lord difficulty Graveyard node in the Halloween event once you've cleared the shop. It has a 76% drop rate on feathers.

You know something interesting?
Out of all the Fate characters to change over time, the Hassan have probably change the most. Cursed Arm went from a generic evil spirit who was good at his job to a man who would sacrifice his own life just to gain his allies more aid. he hunts down murderers and kidnappers, even if he often pretends they are not for moral reasons
Hundred Faced Hassan went from a faceless army to a sort of hive mind with a unified voice and goal. We can thank FGO for that. its hard to talk with an army, so give them a mouth piece.
iirc it might be because Cursed Arm had such a ****** up summoning in the original stay night
that he was so inhuman

If only Fate gives us more Hassans to talk to.

So far it's just Cursed Arm, Hundred Face, Serenity and Gramps. Granted there were mentions of others and we encountered one who tried to sacrifice themselves in Camelot against Tristan early in the Singularty but...yeah.

I am aware there's another Hassan in Strange Fake but as I never really read it (yet) and only going by TM wikia, I kind of more or less stick to the ones seen so far to date that we know the most of which in this case is FGO.

I'm sure they will show up eventually. We already know most of their NP thanks to No Name Hassan as well lol.

True. We saw the abilities of that Hassan with the class card that Shinji used in one of the spin offs, but that is just his general design and a nerfed version of his abilities. The one in the Camelot singularity was named something like "Intoxicating Smoke" or something along those line

Yeah, the dude with presence concealment so good it basically became a logia power lol. He also sniped some dudes from across the country with some power that we don't know. I can't wait until we see more of him, but we know little of him except that he seems actually rather evolved from what I remember

Woulda like to see Zealot come into play because of the whole 'failed to become Hassan shtick' that she has, but that's a long way off considering Strange Fake's apparently slow release.

Back