• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

I would too. She also has probably the most realistic response that most Muslim or zealos servants would have if they got summoned in a scenario like that

The fact that Strange Fake has a slow update is the same as how I'm a bit turned off at Apocrypha's Volume 5 translation not being done.

Oh yeah No Name Assassin practically spoiled it for us on several other Zabaniya's but yeah.

Kaleid Shinji....yeah.

Oh really? That one, I never knew about. Interesting.

Yeah, watch the anime instead. Less bother to watch than read, and you get cool battle scenes in it.

I still need to catch up on strange fake. Its good, but it's a slow burn and feels very different from a lot of other Nasu works

Well... the author actually did give other fate writers an out. No Name Hassan basically only worked based on what she could learn about people whose whole life styles were centered around keeping themselves and their techniques a secret. Some of the Hassan were so good that she dead ass didnt even know if she got the technique right. Meditative Sensitivity is left particularly open to if she even got close to the original Hassan's Zabaniya, and I get the feeling that the other Hassan in the war is either gonna be one of the ones that came after Hundred Faced Hassan, or one of the ones that she got wrong

Yeah. Cyber Fantasy is actually low key one of my favorite ones we have seen

Oh I haven't read Apocrypha at all, if that's what you all are thinking. What I mean is I wouldn't read anything of it or Strange Fake lest there's an actual update to them.

I could watch the Apocrypha anime but as someone who takes so much effort to actually sit and watch something completely (I've only seen 5 episodes of Magical Nanoha...in just only a week due to unfocusmess on top of classes and such), it will take FOREVER for me to try to calm myself to watch something 😅

Well they miss alot of things in the anime, like that being pregnant part. BUT IM HAPPY THEY DIDN'T ADAPT THAT PART!!!!

Btw I think Caster (Nitocris) needs some cleanup.

I don't think we should use all interlude battles as justification unless you are telling me that Nitocris defeating Amon Ra and 100 sphinxes is consistent. Her fighting Raikou, Serenity, Kiyohime, Lancelot and Tristan was with the help of Mashu, Brave Liz, Robin Hood and Ibaraki so I think that should also be removed.

She should also have magecraft listed in her powers and abilities for obvious reasons. Plus Curse Manipulation because it was mentioned in Camelot that Medjeds curse people that look them in the eye and in the current event she herself said that she studies curse spells and she even used some curses on pumpkins iirc.

I feel like we should almost use Interlude as a different key, because they are supposed to get stronger after.

She should also have combat applicable soul manip as well

That was from Ozy's interlude. Plus I don't think Nitocris even if she had a strengthening quest would be strong enough to fight 100 sphinxes or Amon Ra who was Ozy's trump card against the Lion King. I don't think we should have different keys for interludes as they are mostly filled with PIS.

But the interlude of Lancer Arturia, is likely an outlier, beating Ram, Gil Romolus, Fionn. Kinda forgot if there are others though.

Are any of the mentioned people that lost actually acknowledge that they lost in a fashion that implied they did their best? Because most every interlude I've done has them like "okay, I lost this time. Haha", like it was a friendly match.

Not to mention Guda and Mashu are almost if not always there to support.

Also, yeah, weird stuff like Cu and Cu Proto sharing dreams, Fergus getting help to pick up girls and getting Johnny Bravo'd as a result, etc.

>Looks at Nito's history

Wow, how did someone miss that when creating her page?

Regarding Interlude feats, this might be worth a potentially thread to talk about. Maybe in regards to event feats too? Although the latter is essential for perhaps those like Hiji, MHX Alter, and Chacha due to appearing first there. It'd look real empty if we just give them plain, simple generic scaling.

I'm only just putting this out here cuz I have not much thought to whether some or most stay or not. Interludes that have feats happen in dreams, PROBABLY best to not include them? (Shrugs)

Ones that happen just whenever throughout Part 1 would be best to talk about and discuss which ones should stay and/or which should go. But again, if having Interlude feats are a problem enough, we can make one about it and discuss that there. Event feats could be added but as I noted, it's essential for those that appeared/debutted in them first like Hiji and MHX Alter.

Someone should make a thread. Feats in events and interludes are canon and should be used unless they are outliers, like Martha beating Karna and Regend at the same time or Nito defeating 100 Sphinxes imo. But we really shouldn't clutter the ap descriptions by listing all Servants you fight. Especially in the case with Nito who had help against Raikou, Kiyo, Serenity, Tristan and Lancelot. She did fight Liz so that could stay but we don't need to list her fighting all those Servants.

I can make one later this week either by later tomorrow or something. Kinda busy and just only here to do slight edits (if I see any) and commenting. That and I came up with a near potential cold that I just recovered from but still a bit outta it so not quite in the best mood to try it out atm.

When I have time, THEN I can do it but someone else whose willing to can do so themselves if they want.

I'm iffy on the Type 6 because my memory of that event is fuzzy, however the elemental manipulation is pretty straightforward.

I'll see if I have the scans still saved on my phone from back when i played the event. Also, turns out he already had elemental manipulation and I am just a blind dumb ass. He still needs the portal stuff tho

Apparently I do not have the scans because my dumbass didn't screen shot them

Know what my dumb ass did find important enouhg to screen shot? Rider roasting servant Waver lol

I'll have to go through the various game logs later

So is anyone gonna bring up the fact that Cu alter ran a gauntlet in his new interludes in which he faces and defeats Semiramis and Robin hood, Medb and Karna and lastly Saber alter and Herc. Pretty impressive even if they were master-less considering he was suffering from Semi's AoG poison from her fight onward.

The fact that there's a Shirou servant that we can't get makes me sadder. There's Saber, Avenger, Archer, and the other Archer. Only a few more for a party full of Shirous.

Back