• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

Just rolled Cu Alter on JP with a ticket. Feels like I have EX luck right now tbh because I rolled Tamalancer with a single ticket on NA a few days ago and got Lancer Arotoria two weeks ago with a single ten roll.

I think I missed this - how is Roman talking to the Mash and Ritsuka in the singularities? Something about a console, but is it a console with them in the singularity or is it back in Chaldea?

Oh parts like that, huh. Tbh, IDK if the wrist communication thing applies to the games canon or not. Though I take it Roman at times like that just communicates you through audio only, hence why a lot of people will ask or wonder what that voice is or where its coming from.

Maybe, that's my only guess. But then there are times where his projection form shows up anyways around anyone thats not Mash or Rits yet they only hear his voice so I'm mot completely sure if what I said still makes any sense wih that kind being around (shrugs)

Don't the servants the Gudas meet mention a disembodied voice or some wizard from another dimension when they hear Roman talk?

They did, though you could attribute it to them not realising that the voice is coming from the wristband.

I reallly want time travelling glares though.

Rolled again, got a second robin (who I used to buff the first one's NP), second mephistopheles (who I burnt to increase Robin's level), david, babage, euryale, and saber/gilles.

Of the last 4, who's good and who's enhancement fuel?

David is one of the best budget support Archers, and can deal good damage with his single target NP. Really, there aren't any bad 3-star Archers. At worst, they're specialized like Euryale, who's best at destroying males. Babbage can make a decent offensive Caster, I guess, but as soon as you get Medea, then you can kick him to the curb. Saber Gilles is pointless to invest in, when you're just starting out. Raise him for the memes if you want, later.

So did anyone watch the Fate/Extra: Last Encore anime episodes? While it kind of was a subpar anime for me, it did drop and expand on more of the interesting mechanics of the moon cell verse.

For example, we actually get to see an example of a 'dead end' world. The setting of the story starts a thousand years later than the original setting of Fate/extra, and is considered a potential 'bad end' of the verse. Humanity has all but died out, leaving only a measly 100,000 give or take.

The entire anime was gritty and dark, showing just how far everything has fallen. Leo and Twice have both given up on humanity, as Leo could not secure a good future and Twice was never defeated by a worthy challenger for someone to fulfil his wish upon the Moon Cell.

Since everyone has pretty much given up hope and stagnated, Twice just decided to 'return a negative back to zero'. Saver left behind his Chakravarti before departing to Nirvana, which Twice used in an attempt to destroy the moon cell and end any potential future for humanity. However, you can guess how that went.

So since the entire anime was about the idea of 'pruning worlds', I hope that the moon cell is actually featured in lost belt 4. As HAKUNO is basically an entity built upon the reincarnation of death and destruction from previous dead faces, it would make sense he would be in Pepe's lostbelt.

@Monarch

Ushi is the probably the strongest easily-obtainable single-target Rider you're going to get.

Caster Cu is okay, but aside from his dodge he pales in comparison to both Babbage and Medea.

Ushiwakamaru is a great single target Rider. Her noble phantasm sweeps through any caster with ease. You can pair her up with Caesar or Hans for a good combination of star generation and buffs to ensure that she can hit hard.

If you don't have any reliable gold stars of your own, you can always borrow a support waver or a Brynhildr, as she has a skill that increases a critical star gather rate of a targeted servant, ensuring that they will be able to crit so long as they have enough stars.

Scathach is also good support as she will be able to buff quick Np and generate stars.

Cu is just okay. I don't use him so I don't know what to tell you.

Though I don't grail Ushi myself, she's one of the best Rider's out there for me when I don't use Kintoki (Rider ver.) or Anne/Mary. Like her NP, especially with buffs on here, can do quite a lot of dmg. Add in her Skill Strength up quest and, although not for another couple years at least, a Quick up boost for herself and she'll do really well down the line if you want to use a Quick Rider with a Single Target NP use.

Can't say much on Caster Cu, though. He's kind of okay-ish but not as much as Medea IMO.

That's Kiritsugu's and it's talking about how his origin bullets will let the damage heal, but not in the right way. Think of it as having your bone jut out of your skin, and the doctor is an asshat so he just shoves it in and puts some duct tape.

Gemmysaur said:
That's Kiritsugu's and it's talking about how his origin bullets will let the damage heal, but not in the right way. Think of it as having your bone jut out of your skin, and the doctor is an asshat so he just shoves it in and puts some duct tape.
Yeah, my bad. I know that it lets it heal, but like, the point is that Regenerationn won't help you against it. So like would we call it "Regenerationn Counteration" or something?

Jalter joins her sister as a Summer event character. Sweet ^^

Like how a Foreigner shows up just in time for this event too, like WTF xD

So is there any point to saving up friend points or should I just blow them all on friend point summon? I've got like 58000 right now

Save them for 3* event CEs, though you can use them all now if you want to since there are two event 3* CEs on the FP gacha.

Dammit 180 SQ and no Archer Arturia "Although I still got 3 SR waifus so it's not total waste" I am gonna keep trying my luck to pull Arturia from the Gacha for the next 8 days but this is the last time I save for any servants.

Everybody's aiming for certain characters, and I'm just like "pull the lever on the gacha machine; let's see what we get!"

Monarch Laciel said:
Everybody's aiming for certain characters, and I'm just like "pull the lever on the gacha machine; let's see what we get!"
TBH this is my way of pulling Gacha as well. I never save and just throw randomly for any good servant but I happened to be too much of Saberfag I couldn't help but try to save for once, I didn't work though.

I spent 10 tickets earlier and 33 SQ's for a 10 roll plus one single roll just to try and get Summer Martha and got no luck other than getting a 4* event CE (two copies, in fact).

I rolled twice and used 9 tickets on the Part 2 banner.

Got the 5-Star Event CE and another Kaleidoscope along with Marie.

Not the best pull, but a good one nonetheless.

@Monarch

Hate to burst your bubble, but he's considered mediocre at best and atrocious at worst due to how unfocused his skillset is.

If Geronimo's skillset wasn't so limited to himself gameplay wise, he'd be decent enough to be a support buff guy. So as awesome as he might be, it's just not going for him for having skills that are only targeted for himself.

Also, how's Mata Hari? She's 1 star so I'm assuming not great, but I rolled three of her on the Friend Summoner so I don't know whether I should buff her NP or burn them all.

Back