• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

Thats what I wanna know. I also wanna know how that would work in a vs debate topic (says the guy that isn't particularly interested in that, but still)

@Monarch

Scathach and Scathach=Skadi obviously count as well as anyone they're allied with.

The Land of Shadows is supposed to be a pit stop where Scathach can guide the valiant who have died in battle to the Tuatha de Danann, the Celtic equivalent of Valhalla. So presumably brave warriors would qualify too.

But for versus purposes, I doubt it would count for anyone except for Scathach=Skadi and whoever she's allied with.

FGO Arcade would be release with the following country.

• Taiwan
  • Hongkong
  • Singapore
  • Malaysia
  • Republic of Korea/South Korea
  • Thailand
  • Indonesia
  • Macau
  • United States of America
  • Phillipines

Finally installed.

Got Paracelsus, Stheno, Robin Hood, Diamurd and Mephistopheles. Currently playing through the Fuyuki singularity.

Good fun!

Robin Hood is one of the best non-gold Archers. Meph, Diarmuid and Paracelsus are ehhhh... but Stheno shines really hard in Camelot where you fight men 90% of the time.

Good luck.

Yeah?

I downloaded the app, then when I opened it I needed to wait for more to download.

I must say, having to take level 50+ support servants (because there's nothing below that) for a fight against a level 10 is ruining the fatal battles for me. Bosses get one shot

@Monarch: Pretty late and kind of pointless to answer this but you probably had to wait longer because the game might have had another update around that time.

As for your first Servants, Robin's most likely your best one out of them. Stheno's skillset and NP is based or set best specifically against males as Gemmysaur above said so. Diarmuid's like a lancer ver. of Archer EMIYA for me but IDK how well he'll play for you. No comment on Mephistophele's, though. Haven't used him in such a while and such.

@Chu

Back up your FGO data first by giving yourself a transfer code. Write it down somewhere so that you can transfer all of your data to a new phone if you can get it.

Just make sure you remember the password you associate with the code too.

Reppuzan said:
@Chu
Back up your FGO data first by giving yourself a transfer code. Write it down somewhere so that you can transfer all of your data to a new phone if you can get it.

Just make sure you remember the password you associate with the code too.
thank , but now i kind of playing mobile Ark , so i think i will do it after that

Nothing... if I feel like I've earnt it.

Piggybacking on the back of soneone's Level 100 Gilgamesh to trounce through all the boss fights doesn't feel fun to me though

Once you get at least 3 servants of your own, Mashu included, you can just move the support to the back line. Only 3 are on the field at any given time anyway, so as long as they're (your 3 servants) are all alive til the end, then that lvl100 Gil can stay away.

Hey, any tips for farming ascension materials. There are some items that is really hard to get, even if you're doing the quest at chaldea gate.

So I should keep Mash? I wasn't sure, because she was a story character, but I don't know if she's good enough that I should level her up.

Monarch Laciel said:
So I should keep Mash? I wasn't sure, because she was a story character, but I don't know if she's good enough that I should level her up.
You should definitely keep leveling her up IMO. I heard she is one of the best 3 stars out there.

Mashu is the best kouhai. She's good at protecting the team early on, and Camelot made her jump from "Gambarimashu" to "Holy crap, marry me now and we will ensure that humanity survives".

Imo, keep her in, even if just in the rearmost position as she has literally zero team cost, has great buffs and has that NP charge for a last ditch attempt when your team is wrecked and you have one last shot at firing an NP at the enemy.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Hey, any tips for farming ascension materials. There are some items that is really hard to get, even if you're doing the quest at chaldea gate.
Here. GO is really, really grindy when on a downtime between events that feature the items you need.

@Monarch

Always try to clear the Master Missions. Doing them every week will net you two Saint Quartz, which adds up over time.

You also get free Saint Quartz every week if you log in for all seven days.

Finishing Story Quests and Free Quests will also net you more Saint Quartz.

Raising your Bond Level with your Servants past Level 5 will also nab you Saint Quartz and Apples (but this is a tedious grind).

Mine too, but I'm not playing with moon runes, so I just wait for free quartz there and try rolling.

What I got from NA: Siegfried, Stheno, Martha, Carmilia, Saberlot.

What I got from JP: Heracles, Elizabeth, Valkyrie, Penthesilea, Stheno, and recently Mordred.

I mean, between the two version I played, servants I got from JP seems to be more useful in game wise than the ones I got from NA.

******* Heracles is a beast, Penthesilea too, Valkyrie is a decent critical stars gainer, and I got an SSR too.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
What I got from NA: Siegfried, Stheno, Martha, Carmilia, Saberlot.
What I got from JP: Heracles, Elizabeth, Valkyrie, Penthesilea, Stheno, and recently Mordred.
mine in JP: Marie, Elizabeth, Trapstolfo, Emiya , Heracles,Rama,Carmilia, swimsuit Scathach

mine in NA: Siegfried, Tamamo Cat , Sanzang, Martha, Kintoki (rider), Heracles,

Back