• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

I mean, it is pretty similar to an onion. "Think of it like an onion" is the most common phrase i see people using when explaining the layers to others.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Purple haired girl in the CM is pretty much confirmed to be swimsuit BB since the event currency is named after her.
well, she look somewhat like Sakura, so it might has some possibility she is swimsuit BB , if not swimsuit Parvati or new craft essence

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Purple haired girl in the CM is pretty much confirmed to be swimsuit BB since the event currency is named after her.
B.B.!!

Must complete event immediately.

Saving Rome can wait

I'm in Australia so... idk

There's some event involving being trapped on a desert island, with crab and Karna and Blackbeard though, so I'll be surprised if it isn't the same event

now, what to do with the scaling because of this? Because the 4-B Kiara was accepted because of her NP, now we have MHX NP that is a milky way?

So according to some Moonrune readers BB is using Pele's powers.

Rip Ado Edem first Saber Venus copies his slicing core feat while saying "witness the true Slash Emperor" and now another Saberface is copying Slash Emperor's activation.

Summer Gawain
So. I was browsing reddit a few minutes ago and I swear, I was not gay.
Praise the sun.

Bedivere looks like one of them rich kids with too much bling-bling on their body.

Tristan is a freaking runway model.

Hahaha Lancelot looks like the king of NTR.

Surprise Gareth though? Unlikely but if it is, well, I got two years to save up.

@Velox

I mean, the armored one is probably a girl and Gareth is the only other known girl on the Round Table.

Back