• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

generally you try to NP5 everything first. You will get billions of her sooner or later and the amount of QP you get from burning servants is laughably low.

That and there's only so much you can get from the Friend Cacha seeing as it only gives you 1 to 3 star Servants and CE's and some embers and Fou's for boosting stats. If you want the really good stuff, you know for sure you'll have to pay up Quartz's through the event gacha's and whatnot.

@Qlipoth I mostly use the Friend Summon to grab cheap craft essences to use as upgrade materials for better craft essences. Same with the Servants, though I generally give them a try first.

Mata Hari is not very good but can be useful if you play her right. 40% defense down for 3 turns is no joke, and it can reach 60% for one turn with her NP. Her skill seal is also very good against Goetia if you don't have someone with NP seal.

I'm hoping for BEACH SAIKOU NO COOL as foreigner servant where he summons the true cthulu.

Like, I seriously hope that this beach event turns into something serious and not just a joke thing.

They need to make the writing for the dudes up to par with the ladies. Summer event in NA shows that the dudes are just jokes to kill off. I mean, Diarmuid and Fionn died to a boar, Blackbeard died twice, Sasaki had to done a mask and piss Martha off just to get some screentime, the biggest thing Cu did is name their land "Backspear Boys" and swim to shore after swimming out, and Karna is relegated to standing on an elephant slide.

@Monarch

Child-Gil is probably the best AoE 3-Star Archer. You can't really go wrong with any of the 3-Star Archers except for maybe Tawara.

Lu Bu is budget Heracles. It's just hard to keep him alive like all Berserkers.

Lu Bu is a budget Heracles. He's not bad by any standard and his noble phantasm has the great effect of stun and ignoring any defense buff. His ascension mats and skill level mats are pretty tame, so if you have a lot of dust and bones you'll be able to 10/10/10 him easily.

Unlike Heracles, he can buff his strength twice and his Np is an AOE so he has that going for him.

I feel like I'm missing stuff to do with tickets and the gacha.

How do you aim for a certain servant? Is there something that increases your chances of getting them?

I mean, I did some trick from yt. Basically, you need to lvl up a servant or CE until you get "Great success" or "Super Success" then do a single pull or two then lvl up again until you got great or super success then do roll again.

From my experience, it helps me a lot with the gacha. I got Mordred by doing this trick and just few hour ago, I got two 4 stars with just 3 golden ticket.

This doesn't guarantee to work tho, luck is playing some role in this trick too.

But I recommends you to give it a try.

Yeah, that too. The chance of getting the servants you're aiming for is bigger when they got rated up in the summoning.

Altho I still can't get Berserk Nobu even when she got rated up.

I don't know if it has been mentioned but apparently Surtr's sword is Rhon level and is capable of "tearing off the reality known as the age of the gods from the surface of the planet". Also has absolute priority over life making it able to destroy pretty much any lifeform even if it's a God from the Age of Gods.

Is it the 4000 energy values of Rhon? I kinda remember that the sword of Sutr is above it, because it has 6000 energy value.

It's also been stated that Muspelheim isn't just another realm, but it's actually Surtr's body. He contains another world inside of him, so that's pretty cool.

Also, we find out that other mythical ages ended differently from each other. For example, the greek pantheon died out simply because people began to forget about them somehow.

Also, we find out a little bit of Kirschtaria's plan. He applauds Chaldea for maintaining a world as fine as pan-human history, but he wishes to make an even better world. There's a lot of flowerly language, but he says he wants a world where, 'even if the awareness of man seethes it, it won't be toppled over'.

Essentialy, the pruning of a timeline can only be decided by the primes who live in that era. So if we break it down, Kirschtaria wants a world where even if the universal awareness decides that this reality shouldn't exist, it'll still be able to go on.

I can probably get what Kirsch wants to do for his world. If that's taken completely at face value, though. Even if it was, we still have to take his down to bring back ours.

On the mention of Surtr, is it possible for there to be a page of him here once everything is translated on him from the Lostbelt? He seems pretty cool and interesting to have for the verse but I'm also not so sure at the same time though...

I think there were stats released of him somewhere. I'm not sure where though. I could just be misremembering what I saw off of reddit.

Surtr's NP is actually stronger than Rhon. His is 4 million, Rhon was 3.

There are no stats for Surtr. At least not yet. Personally i hope he's playable in the future.

A million times stronger than an island level, capable of tearing off the surface of the planet, and is his own realm

High 6-A surtr when?

Seriously, Fate!Sutr sounds pretty dope to have around here...once you get past his uhh (coughs) "thing" with Ophelia and how he pretty much can only express it through destruction.

...yup, once we know a whole lot more on Surt's, he so has to get a page here xD

Actually i went back to BL and Surtr's sword doesn't have 4 million magical energy readings, but it burns at over 4 million degrees Celsius caused by it's magical energy and Da Vinci does straight up say it's equal to Rhon.

Regardless, it could still reach 6-B or maybe even 6-A just from that, since even the strongest NPs from normal Servants are in the 1000 to 3000 range.

Also, when they say Surtr's NP can "tear off the surface of the planet", i'm pretty sure they mean the layers of reality covering Earth rather than the physical surface.

Pretty sure those layers of reality still include like, all of the surface of the normal world.

Tearing it off to reveal the Reverse Side would still be tearing off a surface of the planet

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...r-Story-and-Lore-(CONTAINS-SPOILERS)/page2575

Holmes:
"Pay attention to his Noble Phantasm! Surt's Noble Phantasm is a divine forged armament, forged by the planet! It possesses the preferential right against all life! If one is a living creatures with a form, then one would be destroyed even if one is a god of the age of the gods!"

Scadi
"The blade created in the planet. An equipment that tears off the reality known as the age of the gods from the surface of the planet. So much that there shall be nothing left after wards."

Mashu
"A divine forged, armament..."

DV
"A Noble Phantasm equals to even the Holy Spear..."

Holmes was pretty convinced that the weapon itself was capable of killing even gods in their prime state during their golden age. We could scale Surtr to other divine spirits like Tiamat, Quetzelcoatl, and Ishtar due to this quote, but that's just my opinion.

That said, I think it's very likely that he is very much a world-ending threat. When he broke out of his prison, he was in a weakened state and not at his full power. He only re-gained that after he consumed most of the Fantasy tree, which was more developed than in Anastasia. And unlike Chaldea, he had no problem in damaging the tree.

Back