• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

All my quartz and some tickets, got all the gacha CEs but zero of the gold servants. Not even non-event gold servants. Nothing. I got another zerk Kiyohime to rank up my NP though, which is nice.

I pulled tamamo from the free summoning ticket from her trial quest. There goes my luck for the rest of the year xD.

I only got mostly 3 star Servants that I already have at max NP level, a few of the 3 star CE for the summer event plus one CE with Atalante on it. I did got another Tamamo and Kiyo, ironically enough in an event that features summer versions of them though. ^^;

Spent the most quartz I have in a long time, and managed to get Kiyo, Moedred and Tamamo-no-Bae. No 5-star CE. I feel like there's some irony in here somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find it.

12 Quartz from the stream, 10 Quartz for each EOR chapter you've finished, 200 or so quartz depending on your login streak, "Skadi" is the anniversary servant, and there's going to be a Babylonia TV Series and a Camelot movie.

Babylonia series is gonna air in 2019.

>Babylonia TV Series

>Camelot Movie

LnwLD
Really? Really!!!? Oh **** yeah!!! **** yeah!! **** yeah!! Fu-bghthrhhghthght.....

>Skadi as anniversary servant

I expected that,not too interested^^'

Also Ohama,where the trailer for the Babylonia and Camelot?

Oh, and for specifics:

Babylonia will be by Clover Works (the people who made Darling in the Franxx)

Camelot will be by IG Production.

I hope the animation is decent,and OMG CAMELOT BY IG PRODUCTION KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Also confirmed Artoria get an buff,2nd skill now charge the NP,thank god it's not an Avalon shit. -~-

Streams over.

The buff is making me debate whether or not I should put her in my Saber support slot. I got her Max Bonded with 5/5/5 skills.

Depends on how much it charges and who you have there now i guess. You're probably gonna get a ton of friend points if it charges 20% at level 5 and you put a Kaleidoscope on her though.

I'm disappointed it's just an NP charge but it's better than nothing i suppose.

Edit: I just checked Reddit and it's 20% at level 1, 30% at 10. Stars are the same though.

The video they showed at the beggining of the stream was hype as shit, same for the Babylonia and Camelot animes. Skadi being the anniversary servant was disappointing but not unexpected. Though they definitely didn't let us down with the free quartz, holy shit.

I'm a bit worried about Command Codes tbh. Hopefully we don't have to roll for them with quartz, though ideally we wouldn't have to roll at all.

Skadi's third skill is a targetable NP charge, 30% to 50%. It's good, but i think the lack of healing still stops her from reaching Merlin/Waver/Tamamo tier.

Eh, i think she's alright. I might do a ten-roll and some tickets on her banner for that 5* CE, but i won't complain if i get her. She has good animations and skills and her art doesn't physically hurt me, so i don't really have anything to complain about besides her taking the anniv servant spot.

For the first time i am considering rolling the paid gacha. It would be pretty tough to make it any better than this.

Edit: Okay so getting the CE took me 90 quartz and i got Rama, Marie and Ana before it, but i already had all of them so it was kind of annoying. Worth it though, that art is so good.

18 tickets (3th 2030 and a few new 4* CE)

180 Quartz, Caster Scathach and some random Elizabeth and Suzuka + banner CEs.

Still have 158 Quartz left and 13 days away of my day N┬░ 1050...

Totally don't want Np 2

Surprised at this point there hasn't been a complete anime version of Fate/Grand Order at this point. Granted, that would involve a TON of money to make the episodes and the effects and their probably might be fillers here and there since IDK if anyone would want to watch an anime of FGO on just the Singularities alone (I wouldn't mind it. Don't know about you guys.)

Also, have to agree on Omahariptic there on the Scathach Skadi character. I would have been really chill if it was just a Caster version of Scathach or maybe even her sister or daughter as I've seen others guess over at reddit. But nooo...

I haven't really looked that far into Skadi's character but just looking at her lines she seems pretty different from Scathach, so at least to me, calling her "just Scathach with runes" feels pretty innacurate. Though i can't really judge her properly for now.

The translations weren't out for her when I commented that. She seems pretty different from regular Scathach but her existence still irks me.

Her writing is atrocious. Like she's a good unit and all and I'm glad that we finally have a Quick Support (my Jack needs it), but her writing just feels lackluster. The entire Ragnarok chapter felt lackluster to me. Like with other Servants that are "fused" in a sense, like Ishtar, Parvati and Zhuge Liang, they at least have Noble Phantasms and other things that represent the spirit that they fused with like their Noble Phantasms. Whereas with Scathach Caster, it's just the personality. Everything else is Scathach-rooted.

The Gate of Skye np that Skadi uses is utilized in the opposite manner compared to Scathach's use in extella. Instead of sucking the life force of the enemy, it gives a massive boost to those 'loved by the land of shadows'. The boos is apparently so great that those who receive the blessing can defeat opponents they would normally lose against.

Back