• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

Aizenishere said:
Huh. Alrighty.
I know it isn't in character but is Gil trapping people in the treasury also a valid argument?
even if he could, that would be an awful desision. that's like locking people in your Bank Vault to try and stop them from getting to your treasure

Someone brought up the fact that we can talk about things outside of Fate and Tsukihime in this board and I'm curious. What do you all think about the other TM series? Besides obvious ones like KnK, what about slightly more obscure ones like DDD, Notes, and Mahoyo?

Never been outside Fate other than Tsukihime in Carnival Phantasm, and that one awesome fanfic that merges the two, but I'm curious of Mahou Tsukai no something, if only because of the relationship between Aoko and Touko. Also, Aoko apparently being a walking arsenal.

Mahoyo is still not done though. Last time I played I think it was on chapter 5. And he was busy finding work at that time. Not sure if he's finished translating chapter 6.

@Repp

A man can't meme and dream?

Anyways since he did it to shinji I don't see why he can't use it as a form of BFR assuming he's facing someone he knew Ea wouldn't kill

@Aizen

Because he never did it in the VN to the best of my knowledge and it would be horribly out of character for him to let anyone into his treasury?

I personally don't care about DDD at all. Notes had some cool lore stuff so I think it's okay. As for Mahoyo, from the few scenes that I've read I think it's great.

@John Mcjon released a patch with chapter 1-7 translated last time I checked.

@Rep

But with SNI if he has no other choice it's still a thing he can do?

Gil "Always makes the correct move" and this is a move we can add to the profile. At the very least make note of it similar to Stern powers on Yhwachs profile.

@Aizen

Except he would never do it since his treasury is the most important thing he has to him.

He has never shown it and will never do it.

@Aizen

Because that was done in the anime for comedy and it would never happen in the novel.

Gil has been known to reject paths he sees with SNI because he finds them ridiculous and stupid.

I'm talking CCC Gil though. That (yea I know still isn't in character) won't just ignore SNI and will take the route to victory.

Again man Yhwach never used the Stern powers but it's still there. It's all I'm asking man. He has the capability so why not add it the profile?

No, Yhwachs never done it and never will (in regards to Stern powers) cuz the series is over yet he still at least has a note on his profile.

It doesn't matter that he's never done it and you don't know he never will.

It is somemething we know he can do so I don't see why it isn't at least worth a little note for the **** of it.

But hey you're in charge here big man. No means no

DDD so far doesn't have any connection whatsoever to any other Nasuwork, so it doesn't entirely belong to the Nasuverse.

I remember back then when Alakabam was active, we always found it funny, that it some really good statements right from the get go, even better that most of the feats from Fate.

Girl with enough potential to surpas the solar system

Lol.

@Monarch

We've never seen its effects on a Servant in the story, so my answer would be no.

@Monarch

My own understanding of it is that, while Servants are spiritual bodies tethered and fueled by their Masters, it's still the Grail that supports their continued existence and overall make-up. I don't know if Kiritsugu's Origin weapons would work on something inanimate, or if it does, have any significant effect on something intrinsically connected to the World through its leylines. At most I see it disrupting the Servant's link to the Grail, forcing their Master to take on the whole cost of sustaining them for the amount it takes for the the connection to fix itself; which should be fairly quick. Although if said Origin weapons hit the Master's command spells, it might do something more... I dunno. This is all just speculation on my part.

@John

Holy shit, gotta log in now. Shame that the back button on the card selection screen hasn't been implemented yet though.

Anyone else conflicted about the paid Gacha? On one side, I seriously do not want the Berserkers from the Horseman one, but want all the others. Meanwhile all the Knight ones are just ALL so mediocre. And I want Ozy...

I'm conflicted about the paid gacha. I want to have them sweet, sweet guaranted servant, but me money is non-existent.

As far as I know there will be One for Ozy and Nito and one for the Camelots a while later, featuring Lance-a-lot, Bedi, Tristy and Lion Gal.

Aizenishere said:
Question about Camelo: is it mandatory to have Orion and the Loli gorgon on standby for one of le bosses?
Well not really, it just that both Orion or Euryale make Gawain fight easy.

At that time I just brute force that thing and use Archer Gil and Child Gil to Murder him.

If there's new Singularity, there would be Singularity Rate up.

Brute force it is with Gil and Orion.

Ty for the info. Time to whale for Cu Alter if he doesn't come home during the paid gacha!

Back