• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

Well Gawain is not the only problem in Camelot. There's Mordred NP spam and reverse class Tristan.

I'll bring a ******* and something to knock Mordred out. Maybe smuggle her home afterwards.

Tristan, maybe something to keep his eyes closed. Idk. My strongest Saber is Siegfried. Cries in Siegfried.

Well you can also use Leonidas on, tristan. just equip him with Caren CE. Just spam his NP, then Tristan wouldn't be able to damage him.

Cries in unleveled Leonidas, or anyone important for that matter.

I have a very special place for the likes of him, Hans, Ushiwakamaru, Carmilla, George, etc. A corner in my room where they just sit there playing blackjack, while I work EMIYA, Mashu and Sasaki to the bone.

Arash for farming
Georgios another tank great partner for Siegfried
Amadeus 50 stars is no joke
Spartacus Farming hands
Asterios Debuff king

There's also Cursed arm. Just not sure where to put him

Meanwhile, I got 21% downloading plastered on my screen, and it's been how many hours since maintenance ended.

Did we get apologems though? I can make two 10-pulls at least.

We do? That's great. Also, nice, apologems.

They should've extended the hell out of the maintenance and just doubled our FB campaign quartz instead.

Ah, it turns out I accidentally left my developer options and usb debugging on. Apparently, FGO doesn't work with those enabled. Downloading now.

Good luck to Gemmy. You deserve your first SSR by now, so I'll lend you my energy for this banner.

Many thanks Solacis. Best of luck to you too.

The game just started up for me and I picked up my 18 quartz (10free+6apology+2daily) from the mailbox. I'm just waiting for Da Vinci's shop to open up so I can throw away my Onigashima thrash, but afterwards will be me throwing rainbow sea urchins at the gacha. I'm unsure though, if I should only 10-pull once or should I yolo all 3 10-pulls.

Gemmy, that's not how it works. When I give you luck, you're not supposed to give it back, or else we're right back where we started! Jokes aside, I used up my tickets due to my relative abundance of quartz. Rolled Best Dad despite expecting Serenity at best. Not expecting any more out of this banner, so I decided to save the rest of my rainbow porcupines.

@Gemmy

First 5-Star for you, woo!

Congrats on getting one of the best Riders in the game!

Ye, though i had to spend my last 33 rainbow crystals that i'm saving and also my last ticket to get it. I'm still wondering if it's worth it or not since i feel that i dont really need either of them currently. I'm still not sure why i pressed the "OK" button in the first place

In any case, this definitely eat a portion of my luck so i can't roll in other game for quite some time. Which kinda sucks

Thanks guys. Now I have the dilemma of choosing between best pharaoh and brotoki. Still felt nice to have one though. Like, he's supposed to be maxed by obligation just because he's a 5*.

Thanks dude.

Anyways. Anyone getting the same problems?

Since the updates, my NP loading went from 3 seconds to 1 minute, and my in-between rounds are at the same amount of time. Loading a battle takes 2-3 minutes and the game freezes up at various points, notably during leveling up servants, ascension, noble phantasm use, opening the servant profile, etc.

Yeah, I know my net is crap at the moment (used up my 150gb data and I'm running on 15kbps free use for 2 more days) but it's been crap for a week now and it's only post-update that my loading times spiked up to 20x longer.

@Gemmy

Not having any problems on my end. It might just be your internet.

I've also been going through Camelot. According to da Vinci, Tristan would be able to instantly kill Chaldea's members, including Mashu.

Since he's a high-tier Servant as a Knight of the Round Table, it should be alright to bump him up to Mountain level, right?

Huh. Weird.

Bedivere also pimpslapped a Sphinx to death, when Mashu and Da Vinci together were having difficulties.

Re: Tristan, could be that he's just that skilled. After all, even Sasaki with a crap weapon can kill Arturia with a shot to the neck.

Gemmysaur said:
Thanks guys. Now I have the dilemma of choosing between best pharaoh and brotoki. Still felt nice to have one though. Like, he's supposed to be maxed by obligation just because he's a 5*.
Now, that's a dilemma. Because RiderToki can spam NP and produce stars. And Ozy is somewhat a support, than can NP seal, party attack up and np gauge up.

So... it's like a swiss army knife vs an ice pick then, or something. Well, being my first 5* and all, Ozy's gonna be seeing max ascension, still. Regardless of if I use Kintoki over him or if I use him over Kintoki.

@Gemmy

They fill different roles though.

As John stated, Kintoki is your single-target crit Rider. He spams NP to produce stars to spam his NP some more. He's raw DPS with a hint of survivability thanks to his self-heal.

Ozy is a buffer who can also deal good DPS thanks to his good stats and damage buffs. He's primarily offensive support with a lot of utility to throw around.

It'll be a pain to level up both of them, but you shouldn't have to choose one over the other.

I honestly forgot how dark Camelot gets in certain parts.

But anyway, the RNG Gods aren't being nice to me at all. Haven't gotten anything from the banner, not even Touta (who I really want tbh).

Why is Tawawa Touta good? I'm kinda turned off by how bland he is aesthetically tbh. He's a guy. With rice. That's it.

Sorry to hear your loss though. Did you not prepare a catalyst?

He's not the best 3* unit, but he has great durability, sine his entire skill set aids him in surviving a battle. Plus, like Cu, one of his skills (the second one IIRC) can be used immediately when the battle starts to help him fill the NP Gauge, all the while reducing the cooldown at the same time. He also has good damage against enemies with a demonic trait, and there's a big number of enemies with that trait plastered on them. Finally his third skill gives the entire party additional health. He lacks in the critical department, and he has quite the unusual niche but being unusual doesn't mean bad, just means that the circumstances of the fight determine how useful he'll be.

+ his legend is just downright cool so lmao

It sounds stupid but my catalyst for Rameses was the song "Golden Boy" by Nadav Guedj. It helped me summon Rameses twice on F/GO JP. It didn't work this time fml.

For NA Save your XP Cards until July 7th Anniversary

The Anniversary Event had a Triple(3x) Super and Great Success rate while powering up your Servants and CEs.

Well because that's what happend in JP Anniversary.

Was browsing FGO profiles and found this interesting tidbit.

"Ambush from Ten Sides - As if Shadowless"
Range: 1~3 Max Targets: 1 perso
Shi Mian Mai Fu.
A clone strike by means of the Yanqingquan's peculiar movement techniques.
Although it has not reached the level of Magic, in the eyes of third party this would look like a combo by means of high-speed movement that simply cannot be grasped.
Such style was indeed a state in which not even a shadow would be projected on the ground, or something.

Yan Qing is FTL?

Back