• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

Solacis said:
As a result, the only NPs that Gilgamesh does not own are those specifically made after his time, both physically and conceptually. These are Noble Phantasms like Vasavi Shakti and Excalibur.
But he gains any Noble Phantasm owned by a hero after him retroactively?

Monarch Laciel said:
But he gains any Noble Phantasm owned by a hero after him retroactively?
Technically, no. He owns their physical or spiritual prototype. It's stated in the VN that Gram was Caliburn's predecessor as "a sword of selection". In that respect, Gram doesn't necessarily have the abilities of Caliburn despite being its predecessor (clause 1), although as a human invention, he has a nameless sword that does have the abilities of Caliburn (clause 2).

That's why I made it a point to mention that the clauses are separate.

Gilgamesh doesn't retroactively gain NPs of heroes that succeed him. He already owns the prototypes that the NPs were originally based on or built from. But in the event that - because of the limitations of this clause - he doesn't have an NP with a specific ability, if the NP he doesn't have just happens to also be made by humans, a prototype of something with its abilities is retroactively added to Gilgamesh's vault. Said retroactively-added prototype wouldn't be an NP, afaik, but it would possess the same abilities to varying extents.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
>Amakusa in S
>Jalter in A+
Whoa whoa whoa, what did I miss?! I know I haven't been keeping up with JP for months but how did Amakusa jump from bottom of the barrel to top-tier?

EDIT: OK, this has to be bullshit. How the **** is Arturia and Okita in the same tier?!

EDIT 2: Using the power of Google Translate, they seem to only take into consideration their skills, and none of their hidden stats, hit counts or even base attack. Their only argument for bringing Okita down so low is that her skillset barely contributes to team comp, when her whole schtick is generating and using crit stars, something she does outside of her skills.

My waifu will not be treated like this, I'm filing a complaint.

Hey guys. Anyone get the same problem I do with the support list in-game? It only shows like 1-2 friends at any given time, and sometimes, even zero friends and like 2 non-friend supports.

It's annoying because I have to refresh some 7 times before I even get the supp I need.

I never have my friends not show up at all. I have at least 5 every refresh, but that might just be because I have 5 times that in total... I dunno how to help with that, sorry.

Dayum. It's weird because I have like 8 friends (I'm not very social even in-game) and only 2 at a time show up. I waste a lot of time waiting out the refresh button, and makes for poor farm time.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Did you use a filter to only show Servants with Event bonus?
I do, but everyone and their mothers are wearing event CEs at this point. The Moedred who gracefully helps me with the summit missions only show up every 5-8 refreshes.

Solacis said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
>Amakusa in S
>Jalter in A+
Whoa whoa whoa, what did I miss?! I know I haven't been keeping up with JP for months but how did Amakusa jump from bottom of the barrel to top-tier?

The NP of Amakusa remove the Buff of the servant so yeah he's top tier compare to Jalter.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
>Sche in A+,far higher than Xuanzang

YAY!!!
Both Sanzang In A+ though? But that's where I'm confuse, because the niche of Sanzang is NP Spam. Why is that she's S in farming compare to CQ A.

@Gemmy

Well we were talking about void manipulation for Gil and apparently he even BFRs so that's a thing.

Oh and the clauses of GoB were disscussed

Where does resistance to sealing come from?

I notice it was added, but I don't recall any instances of Gilgamesh being sealed.

Isn't this Nasuverse thread? So it includes, Tsukihime, Notes, Mahoyo, Tsuki no Sango, FSN, FGO, F/A, F/AX, F/Z, F/Kaleid, Melty Blood, F/E, Case Files, F/SF.

Edit: DDD included?

Reppuzan said:
Where does resistance to sealing come from?
I notice it was added, but I don't recall any instances of Gilgamesh being sealed.
It's from the "BB couldn't do anything to him" thing.

@Ram

That's still a void though. So Gil could trap people in the space between these layers if he wanted to? Or if he REALLLY wanted to trap them in the hellish origin if he wanted them like gone gone?

No not really it's just empty space between the world layers which he doesn't control. If he got Void Manipulation from that we might as well give anyone that tears through space void manipulation.

Enuma Elish's drills into layers to show the Truth(the Primordial World that's basically hell), so essentially whenever he blasts you with the full power space-time dislocation he is trying to send you to hell as you die. He doesn't do it to trap people, and he can't trap them in the "Void" as Ea goes beyond that and shows the Truth.

Ahhhhh ok tyty.

So essentially if Enuma Elish doesn't kill them they'll end up trapped there anyway as the layers of the world start reforming. Is this not also worthy of an addition to his profile though?

Dunno since no one has been trapped there before. People usually die from it or they block it with equal power like with Enkidu's Enuma Elish which also sews the world back together. Avalon cancels all interference so it didn't work there either.

So I had a thought

Servants are given magical shells which are sustained by the mana of the master correct?

Does that mean that Kiritsugu could use his origin to basically one-shot any servant who doesn't have independent action? Because he'd hit them, and through their magically sustained shells, would destroy the magic circuits their master is using to keep them in the world.

@Monarch

Nope.

Servants can swat away and dodge bullets with ease and the Thompson Contender is no different.

Assuming it actually hit them and got the origin effect off.

Or that it was Assassin Emiya using Phantasm Punishment

That's my interpretation of what happens to people that could block Enuma Elish or survive it. Nothing contradicts it so I think it can be used as an argument, but that's up to the people in the thread to decide.

Back