• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Church vs Hellsing Church

If the rest of the Executors are anything like Kotomine, I'd say that they take this due to speed blitz (to be honest, the Hellsing Roman Catholic Church isn't all that impressive and the entirety of their forces were fodderized by Alucard without much of a fight).

Things change should Iscariot enter the picture since Anderson alone could probably take on a large number of Executors by himself and can only really be matched by Ciel. She'd probably win if she has the Seventh Scripture though.

Reppuzan said:
If the rest of the Executors are anything like Kotomine
That's sort of a joke, Kotomine is actually a weakling compared to the rest of the Burial Agency. Ciel would stomp him, Merem would stomp him, and that one girl that leads the branch is strong enough that Merem - a Dead Apostle Ancestor - is scared of her. The leader of the branch has also supposedly beaten two DAs before, one of whom is trapped and is being used as a conceptual weapon of the church.

For Round 1, I would go with Nasuverse just because the church actually uses magic/magical artifacts to an extent, which Hellsing lacks (aside from the Nail of Helena).

For Round 2, Ciel is much faster/stronger than even awakened Anderson and can kill him with the 7th scripture if she gets it. Even if she doesn't, she can awaken herself to use Roa's powers which means that she should be able to seal up Anderson. So Nasuverse again.

I understand that, but since Ciel is only entering in Round 2 I assumed the rest of the Burial Agency wasn't taking part either (considering the fact that she appears to be one of their main field agents).

BA considered heretic by Church. Kirei is one of the best executors but they too... Heretic. Knights Orders are main force. Knights should be around basic Sion. Their number... At least 1000.

Back