• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament: Alucard (Hellsing) Vs Taokaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't explain how he'd heal across time. Tao's attacks neg healing across past, present and future, all simultaneously. Even if you undo the events leading to the injuries they prevail. Him grabbing another soul would be healing in the future, and thus, it gets negged. This is true regardless if it's soul number 1, 2 or 120000. Each soul suffers the exact same injuries as the last.
Again, this is countered by the soul fact that Tao can't even interact with Alucard's Soul stock with only her extended Meele range. Secondly, again as far as I'm aware all of her attacks are single target and cannot nuke nearly a million souls.

He wouldn't need to heal "his time." since the "time." she'd be effecting wouldn't even be Alucard's to begin with. She'd be effecting the mind, body, time, etc of one of Alucard's souls, not Alucard himself.
Each soul suffers the exact same injuries as the last.
No they wouldn't. Said soul would simply die and be replaced by another one, she isn't nuking the concept of souls themselves and again, she lacks the range and AoE to effect each individual soul / life inside of him.

Alucard still has plenty forms of immortalites that she can't bypass such as Type's 8 and Type 9, and as I said above she can't nuke his soul stock in on go.

Again, this is countered by the soul fact that Tao can't even interact with Alucard's Soul stock with only her extended Meele range. Secondly, again as far as I'm aware all of her attacks are single target and cannot nuke nearly a million souls.

He wouldn't need to heal "his time." since the "time." she'd be effecting wouldn't even be Alucard's to begin with. She'd be effecting the mind, body, time, etc of one of Alucard's souls, not Alucard himself.

No they wouldn't. Said soul would simply die and be replaced by another one, she isn't nuking the concept of souls themselves and again, she lacks the range and AoE to effect each individual soul / life inside of him.
And i keep saying the injuries persist. Tao's negation works on self observation, which in turn lets one recover from injuries that bypasses resurrection. It's that simple.
Alucard still has plenty forms of immortalites that she can't bypass such as Type's 8 and Type 9, and as I said above she can't nuke his soul stock in on go.
His type 8 is reliant on his soul stock. As for type 9, she can. Her regen negation works on Arakune whose soul is on another plane of existence, and has type 9 for the same reason as Alucard.

And i keep saying the injuries persist.
Again and i keep saying they won't unless she can specifically target all of the souls with a single attack.

Her regeneration negation means jack if Alucard is recovering from an uneffected source. They wouldn't persist since he's recovering from a completely separate existence and entity than the one she effected before.

Show me proof of Tao being able to effect thousands upon thousands of targets by only attacking one of them and having that effect spread onto the others despite her only interacting with one.
Tao's negation works on self observation, which in turn lets one recover from injuries that bypasses resurrection. It's that simple.
Again, context matters and it seems like you aren't getting the context here. Also for the record, Tao doesn't have Resurrection negation on her profile.

For the 8th time, the regeneration negation wouldn't matter since Alucard isn't regenerating from a single entity. It's a plethora of separate entities / life's that are responsible. She kills him once, that soul is permanently effected and gets swapped for another one in its placement (Technically wouldn't even matter since that soul that was sacrificed entirely. It's mind, soul, body and time would all be gone. Before it's place is swapped out for another one.)

His type 8 is reliant on his soul stock.
To which she cant affect.
As for type 9, she can.
She can't, that's not on here page buddo. Regeneration negation doesn't have any effect on Type 8 immortality or Type 9 immortality as neither one is reliant on regeneration.
Her regen negation works on Arakune whose soul is on another plane of existence, and has type 9 for the same reason as Alucard.
Funny you mention that because again, that ain't on her profile chef.

This is the type of BlazBlue gooning I was talking about.

I.E using random shit that isn't on the profile. I damn sure don't see any shape or form of immortality negation on her profile and I sure as hell ain't seeing cross Dimensional range on her profile but I guess I must be blind.

This is the type of BlazBlue gooning I was talking about.

I.E using random shit that isn't on the profile. I damn sure don't see any shape or form of immortality negation on her profile and I sure as hell ain't seeing cross Dimensional range on her profile but I guess I must be blind.
Regeneration Negation (Up to High-Godly; is able to utilize Ars Magus, a weapon capable of killing the Black Beast, a creature that has the ability of Self Observation, which is what Terumi used to regenerate from Hakumen's Time Killer)
On Arakune's profile: Regeneration (High-Mid due to his liquid body, High-Godly with Self-Observation; Scaling from Terumi who can come back from Time Killer, which is superior to the Cauldron's Existance Erasure, which can erase someone from the past, present, and future), Immortality (Type 1, 3 and 9; His soul exist in the boundary and Arakune is just a temporary body to exist in the timeline)
you don't need to say stuff like that bro. the information is readily available.

you don't need to say stuff like that bro. the information is readily available.
You have poor reading comprehension, let me explain why.

NPI is not needed to interact with Alucard's soul-stock, sufficient range is required for that. Not NPI, he isn't intangible like Arakune, similar concepts but completely different nature's and usage. Arakune is based on elemental intangibility via being composed of liquid. As far as I'm concerned her NPI is for interacting with his liquid body, not her being able to interact with his soul which is in another dimension.

I already commented about the regeneration negation, it would work the only issue being Tao would have to keep using it to inflict it in a meaningful way without Alucard being able to retaliate.

Again and i keep saying they won't unless she can specifically target all of the souls with a single attack.

Her regeneration negation means jack if Alucard is recovering from an uneffected source. They wouldn't persist since he's recovering from a completely separate existence and entity than the one she effected before.
None of this matters, at the end of the day, it's still Alucard. Her negation is observation based. So long as the curren soul is considered Alucard, it works.
Show me proof of Tao being able to effect thousands upon thousands of targets by only attacking one of them and having that effect spread onto the others despite her only interacting with one.
I never said she could. In fact, i'll even say she can't. My argument, is that the next soul would suffer the same injuries due to it still being Alucard. See above.
Again, context matters and it seems like you aren't getting the context here.
It's that he's recoverring from a different soul, i get that. It's just that i think the high godly negation bypasses the low godly regen (or mid, apparently).
Also for the record, Tao doesn't have Resurrection negation on her profile.
Alucard doesn't have resurrection on his. Don't see how this is relevant.
For the 8th time, the regeneration negation wouldn't matter since Alucard isn't regenerating from a single entity. It's a plethora of separate entities / life's that are responsible. She kills him once, that soul is permanently effected and gets swapped for another one in its placement (Technically wouldn't even matter since that soul that was sacrificed entirely. It's mind, soul, body and time would all be gone. Before it's place is swapped out for another one.)
Look, we can go back and forth on this, but at this point, i don't think either of us are gonna convince the other. Let's just agree to disagree.
To which she cant affect.
His stock as a whole? Like, all at once? Sure, i'l agree to that.
She can't, that's not on here page buddo. Regeneration negation doesn't have any effect on Type 8 immortality or Type 9 immortality as neither one is reliant on regeneration.
This is context dependant. In this context, the type 8 depends on him still having souls. She can't destroy all of them, but she can take them out one at a time. Type 9 has no explanation, so i'm not sure how that works.

NPI is not needed to interact with Alucard's soul-stock, sufficient range is required for that. Not NPI, he isn't intangible like Arakune, similar concepts but completely different nature's and usage. Arakune is based on elemental intangibility via being composed of liquid. As far as I'm concerned her NPI is for interacting with his liquid body, not her being able to interact with his soul which is in another dimension.

I already commented about the regeneration negation, it would work the only issue being Tao would have to keep using it to inflict it in a meaningful way without Alucard being able to retaliate.
Admittedly this is an error on the page. That said, Ars Magus naturally targets the soul. It used to be listed but suddenly it dissapeared. I've no clue what happened there.

Also, Gin, you seem to be getting pissed off at this. For that, i'll apologise. I'd rather not get worked up over this, so if you need a break to calm down, take it.

no, let me explain why. I just woke up, I don't have my glasses on, and my allergies are making me miserable.
Not NPI, he isn't intangible like Arakune, similar concepts but completely different nature's and usage. Arakune is based on elemental intangibility via being composed of liquid.
Arakune does have a liquid body, yes, but he's invulnerable due to existing outside of logic or something. Logic being defined as:
Logic is the absolute fundamentals of the world, basically rules of the universe. It originated from four elements of fire, water, earth and wind: also Two Great Origins, light and darkness.

There are people who are outside of Logic, such as Ragna the Bloodedge, Rachel Alucard, Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, Amane Nishiki and various others.

I never said she could. In fact, i'll even say she can't. My argument, is that the next soul would suffer the same injuries due to it still being Alucard. See above.
Yeah and I still disagree with it transferring to the next. He'd spawn a new body, she attacks him, can't regenerate, waits to die again then spawns. Rinse, lather and repeat.
now I'm gonna take my allergy medicine
Thank you for reminding me
It's that he's recoverring from a different soul, i get that. It's just that i think the high godly negation bypasses the low godly regen (or mid, apparently).
Yes and no, the part you aren't getting is that paired with his immortality of various types he can still come back. I.E the regeneration negation would work while he's "alive." but as soon as he does he'll come back till his soul stock his depleted since that's the only way to effect his Soul / Mind.

Think of the Soul Stock as a proxy more than anything else. In summary, his soul based Low-Godly is a proxy / byproduct of the many slaves he can have take the damage for him. So she wouldn't be hitting "Alucard." with regeneration negation, she'd be effecting one soul at a time till she shreds them down thin enough for the regeneration negation to truly matter. (Which would be pretty useless since after she gets rid of his proxies he'd only have Low-Mid regeneration lol.)
This is context dependant. In this context, the type 8 depends on him still having souls. She can't destroy all of them, but she can take them out one at a time
See that bolded out parr I highlighted? That's what I've been saying the entire time. But within that time he'll have time to retaliate, either by TK, Absorbtion or mind hax if her resistance isn't good enough.
Also, Gin, you seem to be getting pissed off at this. For that, i'll apologise. I'd rather not get worked up over this, so if you need a break to calm down, take it.
Oh I'm not pissed or anything lol.

Ars Magus

One of the power system within BlazBlue universe. This is the main power system of BlazBlue timeline. Created by Nine during Dark War, it is the easiest power system out of the four.

It is a system made out of modern science and Sorcery, it gives the user ability to manipulate seithr using a Grimoire for variety of effects. Ars Magus cannot be used to the people who has low score on Ars Magus Aptitude, a test which people take part in order to know how much are their affinity to Ars Magus. Ars Magus is even used on everyday life, such as controlling weather and reading books. If there's little seithr around the area, the formula used will not work.

Armagus is a weapon made from seithr and Ars Armegis is an armor capable of utilizing Ars Magus. Both of these were created to combat the Black Beast.

Usage of Ars Magus has variety of side effects, even more depending on what Grimoire the user is using. Examples are abnormalities in soul, emotional numbness, loss of senses and going mad. Of course, the user needs to be close to seithr in order to activate it due to being its power source, which have a lot of negative side effects as well.
The Black Beast's page: Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8; is able to Observe itself, which allows itself to regenerate and resurrect from fatal attacks, is also reliant on its heart to be intact for it to stay alive)
Observation refers to a user who creates Phenomenon Interferences by acknowledging what they see. Noel is the one who maintains the world through "Observation" and if the world loses its Observers, it would disappear. Observation can also be used to make people or things no longer exist due to no longer being Observed or it can maintain their existence by acknowledging them. The latter is shown when Platinum was being erased from existence, Jin was able to acknowledge her existence by using the Power of Order.

Fair, still doesn't cover it being single target and Type 9 being a thing. I already agreed that her regeneration negation would work, she'd just need to keep killing soul after soul to hit Alucard with it.

Arakune does have a liquid body, yes, but he's invulnerable due to existing outside of logic or something. Logic being defined as:
Yeah that's more akin to Invulnerability which isn't what Alucard has. Again, the range is required to hit him. Her page simply doesn't reflect that, if you made a CRT and got it accepted then I'd concede on that part but as it stands as per profiles she lacks the sufficient range to effect his hammerspace.

Fair, still doesn't cover it being single target and Type 9 being a thing. I already agreed that her regeneration negation would work, she'd just need to keep killing soul after soul to hit Alucard with it.
it's single target, yes, but also a backwards existence erasure. if he's no longer observed, he just ceases to exist. then it becomes "does he just evaporate on a conceptual level, or is it a soul that gets erased?" which I don't think I can answer. so I'm gonna get Panera Bread

Yeah and I still disagree with it transferring to the next. He'd spawn a new body, she attacks him, can't regenerate, waits to die again then spawns. Rinse, lather and repeat.

Yes and no, the part you aren't getting is that paired with his immortality of various types he can still come back. I.E the regeneration negation would work while he's "alive." but as soon as he does he'll come back till his soul stock his depleted since that's the only way to effect his Soul / Mind.

Think of the Soul Stock as a proxy more than anything else. In summary, his soul based Low-Godly is a proxy / byproduct of the many slaves he can have take the damage for him. So she wouldn't be hitting "Alucard." with regeneration negation, she'd be effecting one soul at a time till she shreds them down thin enough for the regeneration negation to truly matter. (Which would be pretty useless since after she gets rid of his proxies he'd only have Low-Mid regeneration lol.)
Fair, i still think she negates it. Let's agree to disagree.
See that bolded out parr I highlighted? That's what I've been saying the entire time. But within that time he'll have time to retaliate, either by TK, Absorbtion or mind hax if her resistance isn't good enough.
I see what the disagreement here is. If Tao's neg carries over, he doesn't have time to do this. If it doesn't, he'll have enough time to get one of his own win cons off. I say it's the former, you say it's the latter. Also Tao's resistance is good enough.
Oh I'm not pissed or anything lol.
That's completely fair.

it's single target, yes, but also a backwards existence erasure. if he's no longer observed, he just ceases to exist. then it becomes "does he just evaporate on a conceptual level, or is it a soul that gets erased?" which I don't think I can answer. so I'm gonna get Panera Bread
First of all, automatical L for getting Panera Bread.

Secondly that's all fair, but again it wouldn't really be "Alucard." who would be effected. The effected persons would be one of the thousands of lives that Alucard has. I.E it would hit Luke, or Wan-Winkle, one of the thousands of his former men, etc.

Yeah that's more akin to Invulnerability which isn't what Alucard has. Again, the range is required to hit him. Her page simply doesn't reflect that, if you made a CRT and got it accepted then I'd concede on that part but as it stands as per profiles she lacks the sufficient range to effect his hammerspace.
Real talk: We should make a Blazblue crt in general. The verse has had only 2 go through since the forum move and one of them was to remove immeasurable speed. The verse as a whole is outdated. Not just abilities, but tiers and scaling too.

Real talk: We should make a Blazblue crt in general. The verse has had only 2 go through since the forum move and one of them was to remove immeasurable speed. The verse as a whole is outdated. Not just abilities, but tiers and scaling too.
Yeah I was gonna mention the verse needs a re-haul. Iirc things like High Godly have gotten like 5 CRT's over like what a year? Not sure if they still meet the standards, amongst other things.

First of all, automatical L for getting Panera Bread.
call me a toaster, the way they come after me when my bread is up
Secondly that's all fair, but again it wouldn't really be "Alucard." who would be effected. The effected persons would be one of the thousands of lives that Alucard has. I.E it would hit Luke, or Wan-Winkle, one of the thousands of his former men, etc.
tf type of name is "Wan-Winkle". 😭 his mom must have hated him

Yeah I was gonna mention the verse needs a re-haul. Iirc things like High Godly have gotten like 5 CRT's over like what a year? Not sure if they still meet the standards, amongst other things.
Personally i don't even care about that. My girl Makoto undid an actual tier 1 5D evil chess plan just by talking to people. Where's her tier 1 social influencing?

More seriously, there's no reason for everyone to have a CF key when all but 3 characters were weakened in that game. Not to mention giving keys based on games is a terrible idea that leads to numerous inconsistencies. Like, base Ragna by the end of CP is stronger than unlimited Ragna during CT. We treat it the opposite.

Depends on how long Glassman is going to have BB on hold for his "dark wars" Russian translation bible or whatever he's been keeping under wraps.
More seriously, there's no reason for everyone to have a CF key when all but 3 characters were weakened in that game. Not to mention giving keys based on games is a terrible idea that leads to numerous inconsistencies. Like, base Ragna by the end of CP is stronger than unlimited Ragna during CT. We treat it the opposite.
Main reason I was okay with GG getting pre Xrd to Xrd keys, makes things complicated when a supposed low tier like bridget just power spikes from one appearance from accent core to a return in strive with fighting a dragon installed Ky that was able to stab a god amped I-no.

Depends on how long Glassman is going to have BB on hold for his "dark wars" Russian translation bible or whatever he's been keeping under wraps.
All i'm getting from this is to bully Glass.
Main reason I was okay with GG getting pre Xrd to Xrd keys, makes things complicated when a supposed low tier like bridget just power spikes from one appearance from accent core to a return in strive with fighting a dragon installed Ky that was able to stab a god amped I-no.
I moreso mean keys not being based off the individual games. For Ragna, he has two moments of getting an obvious boost: During CS, when he first gets the Idea Engine, and CP, where he spends a lot of time in a weakened state, and is clearly stronger when back to normal. You could easily make BoS, MoS and EoS keys using those two as splitting points.

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿 WTF made you wanna have Alucard fight the cat girl who sleeps and eats and gives everyone nicknames?

@LordGinSama Nah the high-godly stuff is still legit, hell with the newer stuff that's been revealed there's more types of high-godly that's available for the cast and then some.

@DarkwoIf335 There kinda is a reason for the CF keys when you go from Take Mikazuchi's tier 6 stuff the characters can keep up with, to shit like everyone taking on Izanami with a tier 5 feat in the story.

@DarkwoIf335 There kinda is a reason for the CF keys when you go from Take Mikazuchi's tier 6 stuff the characters can keep up with, to shit like everyone taking on Izanami with a tier 5 feat in the story.
I always though of it as Izanami sandbagging for her evil plan to recreate Avengers Civil War. I refuse to believe she went all out against every single character in the roster. She'd be at the bottom of the scaling chain if she did.

I always though of it as Izanami sandbagging for her evil plan to recreate Avengers Civil War. I refuse to believe she went all out against every single character in the roster. She'd be at the bottom of the scaling chain if she did.
Literally the MillyRockingBandit fighting game logic of anyone scales to everyone cause anyone can fight everyone. Lol

Lordgin seems to be making sense to me but not really knowledge on the other character, but from they way they tried defending her... Didn't seem she could fully negate Alucard without taking alot of time to do so.. But yee just a quick glance insight bye 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back