• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament: Alucard (Hellsing) Vs Taokaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phsccarvalho Vs KingNanaya

Alucard (Hellsing) (Pre-Schrodinger) vs Taokaka

Tournament
Round 1.
Rules: Equal Speed, SBA

Alucard: phsccarvalho
196b4d38017d4802ff24e50d825faaed.jpg

Taokaka: DontTalkDT, KingNanaya, DarkwoIf335. speedster352, Lynieryz, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, edutyn
Taokaka.full.3246427.jpg

Incon:

Last edited:
It may take a while for me to do it, I want to make a small summary of the things that I think are most important for Alucard, see which ones work and which ones don't. Analyze Taokaka and put what Alucard can see in my interpretation.

do we have our first stomp???
I'm voting taokaka. she has a pretty sizable ap advantage, potent regen negation, and every resistance under the sun (that Alucard has). combined with the fact that she's not an idiot while fighting, I think she takes this.

Alucard
Warning: This is just a summary of some of Alucard's abilities that I think are important. NOT ALL, check the profile above to see everything.
Offensive
AP: 475.64 kilotons
LS: 24480061.4 kg (Class M), Class T with Level 1 and 0

Defensive (Survival)
Weakness: Destroying its heart kills it and triggers its soul-based regeneration. It is accepted that he has 120,000 souls in his supply.

Utility

Alucard (Hellsing) Vs Taokaka
Advantages of Alucard:

Offensive
+ Lifting Strength [Class M/T] (You can grab her physically or with your telekinesis easily)
  • Warning: I'm not finding Taokaka's LS calculations, so I'm guessing it's baseline. Anything, I can edit that.
+ Absorption, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) and Information Manipulation (Type 2)
+ Sealing (You can use your familiar to devour and seal it)
Utility
+
Enhanced Senses (Has a greater range than Taokaka)
+ Analytical Prediction (Can calculate and predetermine her movements to act accordingly)
+ Extrasensory Perception (If she tries to hide, he can use this to his advantage)
+ Illusion Creation (He can use illusions to trap her. Grabbing her or trying to suck her [Don't think of anything obscene])
+ Social Influencing (His presence can destabilize her on the battlefield. Making her act without thinking too much)
+ Range (Alucard can take advantage of her reach to retreat and attack her from afar. Whether with your pistols or your powers)
Disadvantages of Alucard:
-
AP, however the disadvantage does not even reach 2x
- Taokaka can negate his regeneration
-
Her intangibility is probably negated considering her non-physical interaction
-
Taokaka resists Mind Manipulation

How could the battle be

Before we start, let's get an elephant out of the room. It is often said that Alucard always lets himself be trapped until he turns into a pool of blood, but this is not always true. Whenever he lets himself be hit until he's a pool of blood, it's always against fodders, like rock bottom vampires or regular humans.
One fight I can talk about him is against Tubalcain Alhambra. He didn't start by letting Tubalcain hit him until he was a pool of blood, he took it "seriously" and even dodged Tubalcain's attacks. Also, by the rules, Alucard is determined to win.

How i Imagine:
I think this fight would be very similar to the fight against Tubalcain. Alucard isn't stupid, and he might back down from his fight should something happen. Tubalcain was hurting him badly and negating his regeneration, so Alucard retreated.
In my opinion, when Alucard sees that Taokaka has a higher AP and the ability to negate her regeneration, he would try not to go headlong into it. He can use his Analytical Prediction to avoid being hit, plus he can do the same as he did with Tubalcain. Run away, create mists, do illusions, grab her (with the bigger LS). From there he can try to seal her, suck her blood by absorbing her or crush her with his LS. He might as well hit her I guess? The AP difference isn't even 2x so I think Alucard can still hurt her normally.
Alucard can also retreat and use his pistols and powers to hit Taokaka. You can use this to create strategies like filling the place with fog and making illusions. He can also make use of his telekinesis.

Final
I think that's it. I'm not that good at arguing and etc so I preferred to do this little summary and a little bit of my thoughts. I don't think I have anything else to say. I wish I had time to ask if Taokaka's regeneration can negate Alucard's immortalities, but I've made this summary on the assumption that it does.

There must be some grammatical errors there.

EDIT 1: I'll update this as I remember.
EDIT 2: Regarding the LS
EDIT 3: Adding links to LS calculations.

Last edited:
In my opinion, when Alucard sees that Taokaka has a higher AP and the ability to negate her regeneration, he would try not to go headlong into it. He can use his Analytical Prediction to avoid being hit, plus he can do the same as he did with Tubalcain. Run away, create mists, do illusions, grab her (with the bigger LS). From there he can try to seal her, suck her blood by absorbing her or crush her with his LS. He might as well hit her I guess? The AP difference isn't even 2x so I think Alucard can still hurt her normally.
taokaka resists information analysis and manipulation, along with social influencing. and the regen negation is high godly.

taokaka resists information analysis
I know. But what Alucard has is Precognition (when you click on the link).

What it has is Information Analysis. If someone more experienced says that she resists through this, I can withdraw.

and manipulation
I know, but it's along with two things she can't resist. Also, it's type 2, I don't see which type is Taokaka's.

the regen negation is high godly.
I know it, I considered it. Denying regeneration is not the same as instakilling.

This is not on her profile
Fear Manipulation (Is capable of fighting against Ragna numerous times with the Azure, which can inflict soul damage beyond the help of a multiversal entity, and negate any form of Recovery, is also unfazed by his passive fear hax, can also shrug off blows from the Azure, which is superior in terms of regeneration negating capabilities than a Nox Nyctores, which are superior to Ars Magus, weapons that are capable of killing the Black Beast, a creature that has the ability of Self-Observation, which is what Terumi used to regenerate from Hakumen's Time Killer)
I know. But what Alucard has is Precognition (when you click on the link).

What it has is Information Analysis. If someone more experienced says that she resists through this, I can withdraw.
yeah, I can concede that point.
I know, but it's along with two things she can't resist. Also, it's type 2, I don't see which type is Taokaka's.
is the ability he uses have all 3 of those in one? also, I'm pretty sure Taokaka resists both info manipulation types

Fear Manipulation (Is capable of fighting against Ragna numerous times with the Azure, which can inflict soul damage beyond the help of a multiversal entity, and negate any form of Recovery, is also unfazed by his passive fear hax, can also shrug off blows from the Azure, which is superior in terms of regeneration negating capabilities than a Nox Nyctores, which are superior to Ars Magus, weapons that are capable of killing the Black Beast, a creature that has the ability of Self-Observation, which is what Terumi used to regenerate from Hakumen's Time Killer)
I don't see social influences written there. Anyway, even though I list this ability as an advantage of Alucard, I didn't use it in my little analysis of the fight as you can see.

So even if someone were to come and say that she resists for x reasons, it won't change in my little analysis.
is the ability he uses have all 3 of those in one? also, I'm pretty sure Taokaka resists both info manipulation types
Yes, it absorbs you, absorbing you on a Type 2 information and conceptual(Type3) level. Even if she resists manipulation of Type 2 information, there are still the other two that she doesn't resist. So it doesn't make much difference.

I don't see social influences written there. Anyway, even though I list this ability as an advantage of Alucard, I didn't use it in my little analysis of the fight as you can see.
pretty sure social influencing is also apart of mind manipulation, if I remember correctly. plus she has similar feats of resisting that stuff with the fear aura.
Yes, it absorbs you, absorbing you on a Type 2 information and conceptual(Type3) level. Even if she resists manipulation of Type 2 information, there are still the other two that she doesn't resist. So it doesn't make much difference.
Soul Absorption: By draining a person of their blood, Alucard gains dominance over their souls and very forms. He also takes on whatever knowledge they possess, as he was able to find out about Millennium by draining Tubalcain Alhambra of his blood.
this ability? that seems to be a close range thing. I haven't even brought up the duplication stuff, or the fact that she can increase her ap, or the fact that she can generate a shockwave if Alucard gets too close. Along with the fact that she can take less damage in general, and she can summon some tiny Kakas, I think she takes it. because it goes from a 1v1 to a 1v2 plus half a kindergarten class.

pretty sure social influencing is also apart of mind manipulation, if I remember correctly. plus she has similar feats of resisting that stuff with the fear aura.
If so, the skills wouldn't be on separate pages.

Fear manipulation is the same thing as empathic manipulation. But we don't give resistance to empathic manipulation to those who resist manipulation out of fear.

this ability? that seems to be a close range thing.
No, he just standing in one place absorbed all of London's blood, along with everyone's souls (+ the quantum cat that gave him absurd abilities). So he went from 0 souls in the stash to 3 million.

I haven't even brought up the duplication stuff, or the fact that she can increase her ap, or the fact that she can generate a shockwave if Alucard gets too close. Along with the fact that she can take less damage in general, and she can summon some tiny Kakas, I think she takes it. because it goes from a 1v1 to a 1v2 plus half a kindergarten class.
It won't be a good idea for her to summon allies. If they have blood, Alucard might end up absorbing them along with their physiology and powers.

Also, Alucard can summon familiars like Black Dog (who can seal by devouring her), so it will be 2v2. And it will get worse if Alucard manages to absorb Taokaka's minions.

----------------------------
I don't think this is a stomp, it really depends on the circumstances. In addition, Alucard is not stupid to see that someone can negate his regeneration and continue to let himself be hit. He didn't even do that against Tubalcain, so I guess he won't now.

If so, the skills wouldn't be on separate pages.

Fear manipulation is the same thing as empathic manipulation. But we don't give resistance to empathic manipulation to those who resist manipulation out of fear.
but it's given if they resist fear. if someone has empathic manipulation, and they use that on someone to make them feel fear, then it won't work. they still get resistance to fear manipulation, but not empathetic manipulation. so if Alucard's social influencing make people scared, then someone with a resistance to fear manipulation, taokaka, can resist it.
No, he just standing in one place absorbed all of London's blood, along with everyone's souls (+ the quantum cat that gave him absurd abilities). So he went from 0 souls in the stash to 3 million.
it says he has 120,000 souls on his page. this is still his pre-Schrödinger key.
It won't be a good idea for her to summon allies. If they have blood, Alucard might end up absorbing them along with their physiology and powers.
I'm pretty sure Super Tao is made out of Seither, so if Super Tao gets absorbed, Alucard just kinda dies. The mini kakas do have blood though. they don't have any abilities though, they're just a bunch of mini Taokakas that have no notable abilities, and are the size of children.
Also, Alucard can summon familiars like Black Dog (who can seal by devouring her), so it will be 2v2. And it will get worse if Alucard manages to absorb Taokaka's minions.
what is the dogs AP? just out of curiosity.
I don't think this is a stomp, it really depends on the circumstances. In addition, Alucard is not stupid to see that someone can negate his regeneration and continue to let himself be hit. He didn't even do that against Tubalcain, so I guess he won't now.
I don't think this is a stomp either. I can just see a lot more wincons for Tao, especially since neither person here has prior knowledge of their opponent (because Tao doesn't know what's going on regardless).

but it's given if they resist fear. if someone has empathic manipulation, and they use that on someone to make them feel fear, then it won't work. they still get resistance to fear manipulation, but not empathetic manipulation. so if Alucard's social influencing make people scared, then someone with a resistance to fear manipulation, taokaka, can resist it.
I am not sure.

it says he has 120,000 souls on his page. this is still his pre-Schrödinger key.
This is the estimate of his souls before he lost all of them during his fight against God Monster Anderson. After he lost everything, he absorbed all of London's blood and was left with 3 million souls.

I'm pretty sure Super Tao is made out of Seither, so if Super Tao gets absorbed, Alucard just kinda dies. The mini kakas do have blood though. they don't have any abilities though, they're just a bunch of mini Taokakas that have no notable abilities, and are the size of children.
I don't know what it is, but Alucard absorbed a guy who gave it to him and then kind of stopped existing because of one thing in particular. Even though he didn't exist he still managed to do things like kill his souls to come back into existence.

what is the dogs AP? just out of curiosity.
He doesn't have a page, but I think he has pretty much the same AP as Alucard, he usually uses it against challenging opponents and when he is at level 1.

I don't know what it is, but Alucard absorbed a guy who gave it to him and then kind of stopped existing because of one thing in particular. Even though he didn't exist he still managed to do things like kill his souls to come back into existence.
Seither is the energy system that's used in Blazblue. If I remember correctly, it's what Taokaka's clone is made out of. Here is some more info on it. TLDR: it can basically act as a poison if a normal person breath in a decent concentration.

As someone that knows Hellsing, the absorption is really not that convenient. Either needs to suck it out of the opponent or requires the blood to already be spilt. He doesn't (and more than likely can't) generally just absorb living people via thought. I really don't see absorption happening here.

And the dog won't have an easy time devouring her. I doubt the sealing would happen unless she's pretty much incapped first like Luke.

And the social influencing is not really a wincon from all I see in Alucard's fights. Like, most are not scared and those that are still fight for the most part. Not to mention that those are people who usually stand no chance against him, which is a relevant factor to consider in social influencing stuff.

Overall, I see this fight just ending with Alucard getting killed quite early on. Knowing his modus operandi he doesn't do great when his regeneration doesn't work at all.

Seither is the energy system that's used in Blazblue. If I remember correctly, it's what Taokaka's clone is made out of. Here is some more info on it. TLDR: it can basically act as a poison if a normal person breath in a decent concentration.
Sorry, too big for me to read. However, when Alucard absorbs someone, that person's very existence is part of him. So I think he probably won't be negatively affected since the person he absorbed who has that power resists having that power.

Unless there is something like Schrodinger, who could not have his existence assimilated to several others, then Alucard disappeared from existence until he killed all souls except Schrodinger's.

what is level 1?
An amplification of statistics.

As someone that knows Hellsing, the absorption is really not that convenient. Either needs to suck it out of the opponent or requires the blood to already be spilt. He doesn't (and more than likely can't) generally just absorb living people via thought. I really don't see absorption happening here.
I never said it's through thinking. I gave a whole explanation of how it can be used in my comments above.

And the dog won't have an easy time devouring her. I doubt the sealing would happen unless she's pretty much incapped first like Luke.
It won't be easy because of the AP, but I didn't just say "Dog devours, saddle GG"

And the social influencing is not really a wincon from all I see in Alucard's fights. Like, most are not scared and those that are still fight for the most part. Not to mention that those are people who usually stand no chance against him, which is a relevant factor to consider in social influencing stuff.
Although I list it, I never used it as a point in my little analysis of how I think the fight will go.

Overall, I see this fight just ending with Alucard getting killed quite early on. Knowing his modus operandi he doesn't do great when his regeneration doesn't work at all.
I've already answered that, he only lets himself be wounded until he becomes pools of blood against literal fodder that poses no threat to him. Against Alexander or Tubalcain (which is a little fodder) he fought "serious". Especially when in the SBA they are in the fight to win.

He even backed off a bit in the fight against Tubalcain because he saw that Tubalcain could negate his regeneration.

And then what did he do? Created a trap, made fog on the battlefield, illusions, and grabbed Tubalcain (using his LS) and then attacked him.

He's not some idiot who only knows how to take damage or shoot his pistols.

Sorry, too big for me to read
but I linked the specific part... 😥😥😥
However, when Alucard absorbs someone, that person's very existence is part of him. So I think he probably won't be negatively affected since the person he absorbed who has that power resists having that power.
if he absorbs Super Tao, Tao's clone that's made completely if Seither, he's gonna die, 100%.
I've already answered that, he only lets himself be wounded until he becomes pools of blood against literal fodder that poses no threat to him. Against Alexander or Tubalcain (which is a little fodder) he fought "serious". Especially when in the SBA they are in the fight to win.

He even backed off a bit in the fight against Tubalcain because he saw that Tubalcain could negate his regeneration.

And then what did he do? Created a trap, made fog on the battlefield, illusions, and grabbed Tubalcain (using his LS) and then attacked him.

He's not some idiot who only knows how to take damage or shoot his pistols.
no one said that he's gonna stand there and take it. but how is he gonna handle 2 people that resist 90% of his entire kit while trying to set up traps?

Pretty sure Tao's senses would pick up on him, negating this advantage. If they're good enough to pick up on Izanami, they're good enough to pick up on Alucard.
Unless she has feats of detecting illusions, no.

if he absorbs Super Tao, Tao's clone that's made completely if Seither, he's gonna die, 100%.
It doesn't appear to be a death manipulation, rather poison. I don't know how it would work in Alucard's case, since he has more souls and the moment he absorbs that thing, he and that thing become just one being.

no one said that he's gonna stand there and take it. but how is he gonna handle 2 people that resist 90% of his entire kit while trying to set up traps?
Yes, in this case it is more difficult. It will be two people with a slightly larger Ap (but not greater than 2x)

As I said, when Alucard faced an enemy that denies regeneration, he opted to back off a bit and use illusions. If he gets a good range he can accurately hit them and use their powers (like telekinesis on them with that LS)

If Alucard was someone who used his powers more and was a little more strategic, I think he would have a better chance of winning.

Of course, it can happen that she can finish off Alucard quickly if he doesn't get too attached to the fight, that's why I mentioned those utilitarian powers that would help him in the battle. But things are not guaranteed.

I'd like to correct myself here, he doesn't fog the Tulbacain fight. He took advantage of smoke and used illusions. So I guess he wouldn't use it much (although for some reason he covers part of london in fog)

Unless she has feats of detecting illusions, no.
she kinda does, so yeah
It doesn't appear to be a death manipulation, rather poison. I don't know how it would work in Alucard's case, since he has more souls and the moment he absorbs that thing, he and that thing become just one being.
it's not death manipulation, it's an energy that acts like a highly lethal poison. when it affects someone, they are guaranteed to die in decent quantities. so in larger quantities, it's even more lethal. it's like arknights and their rock cancer, but worse.
Yes, in this case it is more difficult. It will be two people with a slightly larger Ap (but not greater than 2x)

As I said, when Alucard faced an enemy that denies regeneration, he opted to back off a bit and use illusions. If he gets a good range he can accurately hit them and use their powers (like telekinesis on them with that LS)
illusions won't work, see above.

she kinda does, so yeah
Then put scans.

it's not death manipulation, it's an energy that acts like a highly lethal poison. when it affects someone, they are guaranteed to die in decent quantities. so in larger quantities, it's even more lethal. it's like arknights and their rock cancer, but worse.
So I don't know how it would work considering Alucard's souls.

illusions won't work, see above.
She has no illusion resistance. So put scans of her getting to know what is or is not an illusion.

Don't see why that's neccesary. She was able to detect someone hidden while a clairvoyant character (who could hear people in another dimension) couldn't.
And what does hearing have to do with seeing? Will she be seeing illusions, how can she hit Alucard if she doesn't know what's real? How will she notice the difference? Of course unless she has a feat of knowing how to differ from illusion and real.

She will still be affected by the illusions even if she senses him being close by.

she would know where he is. and I'm pretty sure illusions are under mind or perception manipulation, which she does indeed resist.
Again, that's not how it works. And it is neither of these ways that he makes illusions. If creating illusions had anything to do with it, Alucard would have Mind or Perception Manipulation.

And what does hearing have to do with seeing? Will she be seeing illusions, how can she hit Alucard if she doesn't know what's real? How will she notice the difference? Of course unless she has a feat of knowing how to differ from illusion and real.
First off, did you miss the clairvoyant part? She was able to detect someone that an all seeing character couldn't. Second of all, it has everything to do with hearing. If she can hear him being elsewhere, she can locate him by that.

Anyways, i'll be heading to bed soon, so this'll be my last comment for the night.

She will still be affected by the illusions even if she senses him being close by.

Again, that's not how it works. And it is neither of these ways that he makes illusions. If creating illusions had anything to do with it, Alucard would have Mind or Perception Manipulation.
The ability to create false images to confuse and manipulate opponents. A very versatile ability, illusions can vary greatly in strength and effects, ranging from small and virtually harmless, nothing more than distractions, to incredibly complex. The most powerful illusions can distort a victim's sense of time and mentally destroy them, potentially even causing them real pain or killing them outright. While some illusions can be simple and easy to escape once you realize that they are illusions, others are incredibly lifelike, potentially being depicted with perfect accuracy. This ability is often related to Perception Manipulation.

First off, did you miss the clairvoyant part? She was able to detect someone that an all seeing character couldn't. Second of all, it has everything to do with hearing. If she can hear him being elsewhere, she can locate him by that.

Anyways, i'll be heading to bed soon, so this'll be my last comment for the night.
just for clarity, you vote Taokaka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back