• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NarutoVerse's power levels in Dragon Ball scale.

Huesito88 said:
I was low balling probably trillion but not in the octillions because that is straight up wanking and I am pretty sure that's how much stronger beerus need to be then ssj 3 goku to be universal but he isn't that much stronger but he is universal
Beerus's Power Level may not be that much higher than Goku's if they were to be scanned, but that's just due to the writers not knowing math.

The gap between Observable Universe Level (not even the full actual universe) and the strongest Solar System Level possible (which SSJ3 Goku clearly isn't) is in the hundreds of decillions.

ThePerpetual said:
Bruce's expression of his opinion in a calm and controlled manner as it was should be applauded, and looked to as an example of how-to-opinion, on this site and in life in general.
Why, thank you. I'm flattered.

Ryukama said:
Huesito88 said:
I was low balling probably trillion but not in the octillions because that is straight up wanking and I am pretty sure that's how much stronger beerus need to be then ssj 3 goku to be universal but he isn't that much stronger but he is universal
Beerus's Power Level may not be that much higher than Goku's if they were to be scanned, but that's just due to the writers not knowing math.
The gap between Observable Universe Level (not even the full actual universe) and the strongest Solar System Level possible (which SSJ3 Goku clearly isn't) is in the hundreds of decillions.
That's because DB is fiction and DOSN'T follow real life logic / this site rules

Strmix said:
That's because DB is fiction and DOSN'T follow real life logic / this site rules
And I didn't say otherwise. As I stated "Beerus's Power Level may not be that much higher than Goku's if they were to be scanned, but that's just due to the writers not knowing math."

Of course the authors in the story didn't intend Beerus to be THAT much stronger, but in actuality he is.

Ryukama said:
Strmix said:
And I didn't say otherwise. As I stated "Beerus's Power Level may not be that much higher than Goku's if they were to be scanned, but that's just due to the writers not knowing math."
Of course the authors in the story didn't intend Beerus to be THAT much stronger, but in actuality he is.
there's no point in math in fiction.If you asked toriyama if person a can destroy ss and person b is twice as strong,would he be able to destroy it inside story he would probably say yes and it's ok

Moon level+ SS characters well that's new

Low MHS+ is debatable and could only be scaled to travel speed

Reaction however is another thing *cough* Kid goku reacting to Light speed solar flare *cough*

@Strmix I don't know what your point is. I agree that Toriyama, as with most fictional authors, do not know or care about math or logic. And I have already said that. I'm not sure if you're trying to agree wtih or if you've misunderstood me. You're basically repeating to me things I already have said and agreed with.

@ryu i don't understand either anymore,if you think it's ok to have for example Beerus as universal who is at best maybe few millions time stronger than SSJ3 Goku who is ss on this site or if that's actually wrong

lmao :D

@Strmix What I am saying is that Toriyama probably did not intend for Beerus to be so unfathomably stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

However we do not consider authorial intent if feats directly contradict it, which in this case, they do.

Therefore, Beerus being at Universal (even if this goes against Toriyama's possible intention of him only being, say, 2 million x stronger than Goku or some crap) is perfectly fine.

Because Beerus has showings and various statements that put him on that level, Toriyama's failure in math aside.

LOL, this thread though XD

So, apparently, Golden Frieza's Power Level is 100 quintillion via this, which is funny, dunno why.

And also found this power level scaling ( '-') though this is using opinions, so *shrugs*

But this might be of some help.

Well toryiama commented on that and pretty much said Power levels can't describe how powerful beerus and goku and whis are. Pretty much stating immeasurable as their power level

Back