• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NarutoVerse's power levels in Dragon Ball scale.

Oblivion00 said:
in terms of killing each other or fighting for no reason at all yes they are pathetic in fighting or killing each other just todo it ^_^
Sure fighting for no reason when they were fighting Frieza on Namek. Or fighting Cell who wanted to destroy Earth or Majin Buu when he would have gone on a rampage across the universe if they lost.
and all of them had no reason to want to destroy they just wanted to do it and at least the sage of six paths got involved when madara became a sage of six paths and wanted to use the same power to wrap the world in one dream and supreme kai just sat back and watched when he said he himself was way stronger then frieza but where was he on his own planet and even when he said if you tried to destroy it buu would awake so if cell did destroy the world buu would awake but where was supreme kai off somewhere getting his hair done

GTgokussj4 said:
Old man six paths said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Blow up a planet.
from the fact that they can bassically create some there is no doubt they couldn't destroy it for the fact off juubi when juubi got his power back he shoot a blast that shoot all the way to the ninja alliance base and blew it up with no problem at all so if he simply pointed down i doubt he had a problem reaching the core and blow it up and one hit but since there was no reason too he never did plus he was comanded the whole time
Thats a big assumption i want proof or scan.
and so is saying goku can blow up a planet when he never proved he could as well as everyone else who's rated planet buster from dragon ball z besides a few

Still won't be planet level, Nagato wasn't that strong but he sure can destroy a city and island level with his chibaku tensei.

GTgokussj4 said:
Still won't be planet level, Nagato wasn't that strong but he sure can destroy a city and island level with his chibaku tensei.
nagoto can absorb energy make energu shields reshape things as well as pull rods from his arm put it into someone else's body and kind of posses them or disturb there power

Ik all Nagato's Abilities I have seen my fair share of naruto except for the recent filler episodes so nothing you tell me will be new.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Actually she didn't she would've been higher had she been portrayed better Hagoromo"s mere sword was mentioned to have shaped the world I can easily see him being far higher than this honestly.
Shaped the world is ambiguous, it could mean a lot of things and Obito didn't show a damn thing on that level, either.

Obito is irrelevant lol he's not close to Hagoromo and yeah I'm aware that it's ambiguous but regardless it's a feat he's performed in the past.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Obito is irrelevant lol he's not close to Hagoromo and yeah I'm aware that it's ambiguous but regardless it's a feat he's performed in the past.
Then you know what else you're gonna have to do, don't you Chill.

It's too vague to form an argument with .If kishimoto ever decides to give us info on the Uchiha tablet and the stories written then Hagoromo would get a huge boost if he had feats until then tho I'll just leave it be since it's pointless.

Madara's power level: infinite because susano'o can destroy anything in the universe 8)...

just kidding just kidding...

I gues they'd be pretty low or somethin.

Old man six paths said:
how can yamcha chiaotzu krillin and tien save the world tien well he posibly could but seriously but they die trying though but name some that can create a moon and a planet and reshape the world cross dimensions without the use of dragon balls

show me a naruto character who can cross the distance whis crossed in the time he did, I'm not trying to hate on Naruto though I just think your tugging his chain a bit much.

Satan can solo the verse. (-No)

Well, I think ... Namek Krillin could solo the NarutoVerse. (10.000 power level+) ~Just raw power.

But with hax they could maybe resist to Captain Ginyu Special Forces.

Oh wow...reminds me of FTDS with all the naruturd wank.

I'd say everyone except Kauguya would be at or below Saibamen level with Kaguya coming in at half a Nappa.

Don't really see what the big deal is tbh.

Kaguya: Tops out at >5000. A tad greater than 1200 normally (stronger than the sage).

Sage of Sixth Paths: 1200

Naruto: >= 450

Sasuke: >=450

Madara: A little below 1200.

Toneri: 300

Momoshiki: I have no clue. I'll have to make a thread about him.

Everyone else: Too low to be important.

Back