• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NarutoVerse's power levels in Dragon Ball scale.

Nappa is 7000 at his max,(when he powered up versus goku) 4000 when he was holding back versus piccolo and company.

TheMightyRegulator said:
What was Saiyan Super Vegeta's Power level. I don't see any Naruto characters being ranked that high.
I assume you mean Saiyan Saga Vegeta. He had a power level of 18,000.

Phantasys said:
Oh wow...reminds me of FTDS with all the naruturd wank.
I'd say everyone except Kauguya would be at or below Saibamen level with Kaguya coming in at half a Nappa.
I posted his "stat-sheets onto Goku's profile awhile back. You might be able to re live some horror.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Phantasys said:
Oh wow...reminds me of FTDS with all the naruturd wank.
I'd say everyone except Kauguya would be at or below Saibamen level with Kaguya coming in at half a Nappa.
I posted his "stat-sheets onto Goku's profile awhile back. You might be able to re live some horror.
If you'll excuse me I have to go vomit out my intestines.

Kaisaizx said:
Old man six paths said:
how can yamcha chiaotzu krillin and tien save the world tien well he posibly could but seriously but they die trying though but name some that can create a moon and a planet and reshape the world cross dimensions without the use of dragon balls
show me a naruto character who can cross the distance whis crossed in the time he did, I'm not trying to hate on Naruto though I just think your tugging his chain a bit much.
every sage of six paths or person who became one obito lord fourth lord second and lord seven also the mother of the sage of six paths

Old man six paths said:
Kaisaizx said:
Old man six paths said:
how can yamcha chiaotzu krillin and tien save the world tien well he posibly could but seriously but they die trying though but name some that can create a moon and a planet and reshape the world cross dimensions without the use of dragon balls
show me a naruto character who can cross the distance whis crossed in the time he did, I'm not trying to hate on Naruto though I just think your tugging his chain a bit much.
every sage of six paths or person who became one obito lord fourth lord second and lord seven also the mother of the sage of six paths
Obito doesn't have the chakra for that kind of mass travel, the hokages have absolutely no cause being there and Kaguya, probably but you know, I'm pretty sure he was referring to pure speed. Not teleportation and/or trans-dimensional Space-time Ninjutsu...

TheMightyRegulator said:
Old man six paths said:
Kaisaizx said:
Old man six paths said:
Obito doesn't have the chakra for that kind of mass travel, the hokages have absolutely no cause being there and Kaguya, probably but you know, I'm pretty sure he was referring to pure speed. Not teleportation and/or trans-dimensional Space-time Ninjutsu...
well i guess only the sages of six paths can do it and the mother though we didn't see obito potray such a thing

RouninOtaku said:
Show me Galaxy busting Naruto feats @Old man six paths
honestly though i do like naruto i won't put everyone that high that includes naruto and sasuke the sage of six paths himself showed that he can affect other dimensions even when he's dead

Old man six paths said:
RouninOtaku said:
honestly though i do like naruto i won't put everyone that high that includes naruto and sasuke the sage of six paths himself showed that he can affect other dimensions even when he's dead

I dont think that Kaguya or the SO6p are FTL, let alone MFTL which is what they would need to cross galaxies in the time Whis did

This is ridiculous

I might as well bring in Dragon Quest Characters, since they would wreck Hagromo. Their real manipulation capabailities are just as good and they are also planet level, possibly even universal (Assuming DQVI Characters are ~ to DQV characters in power which is unknown, but likely).

Kaisaizx said:
Old man six paths said:
RouninOtaku said:
I dont think that Kaguya or the SO6p are FTL, let alone MFTL which is what they would need to cross galaxies in the time Whis did
the sage of six paths did more then cross galaxy he crossed dimensions multiple times and even tampered with the rules of life and death

FanofRPGs said:
This is ridiculous
I might as well bring in Dragon Quest Characters, since they would wreck Hagromo. Their real manipulation capabailities are just as good and they are also planet level, possibly even universal (Assuming DQVI Characters are ~ to DQV characters in power which is unknown, but likely).
the sage of six paths would rekt them easily

Like to see Hagromo try

Mortamor pried open a dimension with his bare ands and was merging two realms together, Nokturnus stomped him using 1% of his power. Nimzo surpasses the Godess, who created all of the dragon quest universes. Estark exceeds space-time. They have spells that negate transformations, spells that makes you not be able to move and lose your stamina, spells that disable spellcasting, spells that summons lightning from hell, spells that summons energy from heaven,

FanofRPGs said:
Like to see Hagromo try
Mortamor pried open a dimension with his bare ands and was merging two realms together, Nokturnus stomped him using 1% of his power. Nimzo surpasses the Godess, who created all of the dragon quest universes. Estark exceeds space-time. They have spells that negate transformations, spells that makes you not be able to move and lose your stamina, spells that disable spellcasting, spells that summons lightning from hell, spells that summons energy from heaven,
the sage of six paths can warp entire dimensions bring people back to life with a boost all while he's dead he is able to do damage to anyone or thing no matter its strength

FanofRPGs said:
the sage of six paths can warp entire dimensions bring people back to life with a boost all while he's dead he is able to do damage to anyone or thing no matter its strength
Creating multiple universes > warping dimensions
Hagromo gets mindf***ed and deatomized

sage of six paths kills them with death

CyberGhost42 said:
Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more

Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more
So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu

Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu
And how will they beat Kami Tenchi?

CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving

Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving
Right, of course. And how will they seal the tailed Beast in him and set up the pillars without Kami Tenchi escaping?

CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Right, of course. And how will they seal the tailed Beast in him and set up the pillars without Kamic
clones everyone in naruto who can make clones have been shown using the same abilities as the original thus meaning they could make as many needed todo the job

Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Right, of course. And how will they seal the tailed Beast in him and set up the pillars without Kamic
clones everyone in naruto who can make clones have been shown using the same abilities as the original thus meaning they could make as many needed todo the job
You might want to take a look at this:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence before answering further questions.....

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
Old man six paths said:
CyberGhost42 said:
You might want to take a look at this:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence before answering further questions.....
the sage of six paths has been proven to be able to make something from nothing and do damage to things that would be said indestructible

How will they beat Kami Tenchi?

Old man six paths: "they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving"

Nick-young-confused-face-300x256 nqlyaa

Back