• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NarutoVerse's power levels in Dragon Ball scale.

Bruh omnipotent beings are # 1 in fiction theyre the most powerful unless youre convinced sage of six path is unbeatable no...furthermore kaguya is over hagoromo in power....

Old man six paths said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Old man six paths said:
clones everyone in naruto who can make clones have been shown using the same abilities as the original thus meaning they could make as many needed todo the job
You might want to take a look at this:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence before answering further questions.....
the sage of six paths has been proven to be able to make something from nothing and do damage to things that would be said indestructible
Removed some of the quote pyramid.

So tell me, don't Shadow Clones die after one solid hit? Don't you suppose Kami Tenchi could clear them?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Bruh omnipotent beings are # 1 in fiction theyre the most powerful unless youre convinced sage of six path is unbeatable no...furthermore kaguya is over hagoromo in power....
well yeah he kinda is he died and still had his powers intact kaguya got sealed away by both her sons and never broke free on her own

Old man six paths said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Uh......K
ha kinda like star wars kill me and i will become more powerful then you can ever imagen
Alright I've been notification after notification on this subject. Didn't really think much until you started saying that a Naruto character can defeat an Omnipotent being.

I'm just going to start, and hopefully end, with this. Nothing and no one is above Omnipotence. There is nothing another character who isn't Omnipotent can do to stop them. They can't hurt them. Nothing they can do can harm them or even effect them. Nothing you say can help you in your case. 100% this Sage of Six Paths character would lose to the likes of Kami Tenchi and other Omnipotent Characters such as The-One-Above-All and The Primal Monitor.

If you are trolling well then I suppose you got another one.

Old man six paths said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Uh......K
ha kinda like star wars kill me and i will become more powerful then you can ever imagen
Uhhhh....Universal Hagomoro............W-what did I just read....?....Universal Hagomoro.....my brain is still trying to comprehend this.

what the question should be is what exactly is the sage of six paths in the last it was stated over and over Hagomoro created the world and since he created the world where exactly did they come from and it was also stated that the ten tails created all land mases and that kaguya was the first weilder of chakara thus mean ten tails came before the sage of six paths so did ten tails create all land mass on another planet then some how after it transformed and the sage brothers fought there mother they destroyed the world and sage of six paths created the world over again then shaped it and created all life?

FanofRPGs said:
So Hagromo can beat Elder God Demonbane?
well he's also a god and according to the stadards shown by gods that some gods are stronger then others so who knows really unless we do the work comparing the two and what abilities counters the others abiliy and so fourth and so fourth then count it up and who ever has the highest score wins

Old man six paths said:
FanofRPGs said:
So Hagromo can beat Elder God Demonbane?
well he's also a god and according to the stadards shown by gods that some gods are stronger then others so who knows really unless we do the work comparing the two and what abilities counters the others abiliy and so fourth and so fourth then count it up and who ever has the highest score wins
You do realize that the SO6P is only referred to as a god because he is much more powerful then all the other people in the Narutoverse right? In fact the SO6P is a mortal being, that can and I'm pretty sure did, die of old age. Now correct me if I'm wrong but gods are not mortal beings are they?

Elder God Demonbane is far beyond anyone in Naruto by an infinte margin.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Elder_God_Demonbane

Old man six paths said:
Kaisaizx said:
Old man six paths said:
RouninOtaku said:
Show me Galaxy busting Naruto feats @Old man six paths
honestly though i do like naruto i won't put everyone that high that includes naruto and sasuke the sage of six paths himself showed that he can affect other dimensions even when he's dead
I dont think that Kaguya or the SO6p are FTL, let alone MFTL which is what they would need to cross galaxies in the time Whis did
the sage of six paths did more then cross galaxy he crossed dimensions multiple times and even tampered with the rules of life and death
when did he cross dimensions with speed, the only reason Kaguya can do it is because of hax and hagromo is weaker than her and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm being trolled aren;t I (-____-)

Nah, mainly laid a (obvious) trap as a validity check, then started to have fun dancing around it and making it more ridiculous.

Whether trolling or just being ignorant and not checking to see if other characters are stronger than Hagoromo before saying Hagoromo wins it's pretty obvious his/her arguments shouldn't be taken seriously until that changes.

I personally only see Sayain Saga DBZ as low-end Massively Hypersonic and Moon Level+ with likely planetary power (I disagree with this sites classifications, but let's not get into that debate right now), so my PL's would be

Sasuke: 29,900

Naruto: 29,950

Madara: 35,000

Kaguya: 100,000

I know this may sound like wank, but I do truthfully believe that Naruto God-Tiers are Ginyu-Force Level or so. but that's my humble opinion.

Although I will admit First Form Frieza solo's the HST

NWhat the naruto and Sasuke power level of 30000 I would think they have 3000 or 5000 each and for kaguya 25000 at most but 100000. kaguya is planet level

Wait what so you don't believe vegeta can bust planets ohh ok sorry but low end massively hyper sonic plz maybe in travel speed. Ginyu large planet level

Huesito88 said:
NWhat the naruto and Sasuke power level of 30000 I would think they have 5000 each and for kaguya 25000 at most but 100000
I put DBZ at much lower levels than this site personally, so that's my opinon. GOING by this site however, the PL's would be more along the lines of

Naruto: 2,150

Sasuke: 2,100

Madara: 2,850

Kaguya: 20,000

So let me ask you why you believe kaguya is large planet level and naruto and Sasuke are planet level just asking

Huesito88 said:
So let me ask you why you believe kaguya is large planet level and naruto and Sasuke are planet level just asking
I DON'T. I think Kaguya is mid-end planet level, but I don't buy Vegeta's planet-busting claims as he would've died as well, and the gap between moon level+/small planet is too big for Vegeta to be that much stronger than them. I personally see the Ginyu Force as the first planet-level characters in DB.

Also, I put Sayain Saga at Mach 200 or so, unlike this site, while Sasuke and Naruto are Mach 3,200, give or take, so that along with Naruto Techniques ultimately being better than DBZ ones as a pure technique also gives them the PL boost IMO.

There's a few other things, but as you can see how strong Naruto is kinda depends on where you put DBZ at power/speed wise. I personally put them at Namek-Saga Tier.

Vegeta would have died from not breathing in space. Power levels don't really have a correlation specially in dbz remember beerus a most is maybe million of times stronger then ssj 3 but is universal

Neither is beerus and he is universal think about it beerus is almost million of times stronger then ssj 3 goku but is universal while ssj 3 goku is solar system the gap between solar system and universal is huge and million is only going to make beerus multi solar system

Huesito88 said:
Neither is beerus and he is universal think about it beerus is almost million of times stronger then ssj 3 goku but is universal while ssj 3 goku is solar system the gap between solar system and universal is huge and million is only going to make beerus multi solar system
Beerus is way more than millions of times stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

I was low balling probably trillion but not in the octillions because that is straight up wanking and I am pretty sure that's how much stronger beerus need to be then ssj 3 goku to be universal but he isn't that much stronger but he is universal

Believes Boros is planet level via Anime statement but denies Vegeta is planet level via Anime and Manga statement.

Vegeta was surviving a spirit bomb which was said to be able to destroy a planet, Vegeta is smart he would likely core bust in order to escape to his ship. Not to mention Planet busting was hinted in this arc.

Also please stop bumping these controversal threads didn't you see the shitstorm that was here before. Can a admin possible close this.

No, not for that.

Him expressing an honest opinion, in a calm and respectful manner, regarding how powerful he believes a character to be, is not a crime worthy of closing a thread open, let alone A: a general discussion thread, B: a thread about the relative power levels of Naruto and DBZ, and C: A thread about opinions. A sizable majority of the OBD share his opinion, regarding Moon level+ and MHS+ early Dragonball, in fact; heck, my opinions differ from the stats listed on this site in more ways than one, and I'm staff.

If we start closing threads at the merest inkling of controversy sparking up, then people would more or less be incapable of Dragonball-related threads in general, as it is among the most controversial verses in fiction in regards to Vs Debates. It's my job as a discussion moderator to manage, and remain vigilant for, such overblown controversy, not to stamp out the general populace's right to hold different opinions from us.

If anything, Bruce's expression of his opinion in a calm and controlled manner as it was should be applauded, and looked to as an example of how-to-opinion, on this site and in life in general.

So no, I'm not closing this thread because someone has a contrarian opinion.

Threads should only be close if argument is circular or there is flame war. Having controversial verse in discussion is not a good reason to close threads

Indeed he did but i still think this thread should be closed because of the shitstomp that happened here and could happen again not because of anything else.

Back