• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Last edited:
Regarding ratings affected by the Striking Strength of characters. We have this feat of Sakura shattering the large boulder concealing the Akatsuki hideout.

In the previous chapter we have Might Guy attempting to do the same feat but he was stopped by a barrier.

The fact that he tried to do it (instead of trying to clear the rock with explosive tags or whatever) leads me to believe that we can say that Might Guy's Striking Strength is likely equal to Sakura's here. And we can calc this.

This might help us find the ratings for some other characters.

Regarding ratings affected by the Striking Strength of characters. We have this feat of Sakura shattering the large boulder concealing the Akatsuki hideout.

In the previous chapter we have Might Guy attempting to do the same feat but he was stopped by a barrier.

The fact that he tried to do it (instead of trying to clear the rock with explosive tags or whatever) leads me to believe that we can say that Might Guy's Striking Strength is likely equal to Sakura's here. And we can calc this.

This might help us find the ratings for some other characters.
You also seem to not mention that in order for Sakura to destroy the boulder, they needed to remove the five seals that were scattered around the area.

This @ system is broken. I didn't get a notification. Anyway, first of all, we need to know wich calcs to use for scaling, then a huge collection of feats from chapter 245 (BoS) to Sasuke and Itachi's fight.

You also seem to not mention that in order for Sakura to destroy the boulder, they needed to remove the five seals that were scattered around the area.
How is that relevant though?

I mentioned that Guy was stopped by the barrier.

"The fact that he tried to do it (instead of trying to clear the rock with explosive tags or whatever) leads me to believe that we can say that Might Guy's Striking Strength is likely equal to Sakura's here."

This entire sentence is false as you completely leave out the only reason Sakura was able to get through the barrier.

"The fact that he tried to do it (instead of trying to clear the rock with explosive tags or whatever) leads me to believe that we can say that Might Guy's Striking Strength is likely equal to Sakura's here."

This entire sentence is false as you completely leave out the only reason Sakura was able to get through the barrier.

I didn't say anything about Sakura getting through the barrier... Sakura got through the boulder.

Might Guy also tried to destroy the boulder, but he was prevented from doing that.

So what is the issue?

You're trying to compare their lifting strength since Sakura destroyed the boulder.
Striking strength.

And yes - that is the point.

Sakura destroyed the boulder = She has a feat of X value.

Might Guy tried to destroy the boulder but was prevented due to the barrier. He likely is comparable to X value because he just tried doing the same feat.

I'm not saying it is a solid rating (it would be a likely at best), but it is something to start with.

Striking strength.

And yes - that is the point.

Sakura destroyed the boulder = She has a feat of X value.

Might Guy tried to destroy the boulder but was prevented due to the barrier. He likely is comparable to X value because he just tried doing the same feat.

I'm not saying it is a solid rating (it would be a likely at best), but it is something to start with.
That makes no sense at all. They aren't comparable.

Could we calc that impact Sakura made during the Bell Test? I doubt it’d be too impressive, but just in case.

Damage is trying to say that Might Guy attempted to do a feat that Sakura did, except Might Guy was stopped by the barrier.

Since we know Might Guy isn't an idiot, he wouldn't try to do something he wouldn't be sure he can't do.

Neji was scanning the area to see what was up w/ the boulder, and Might Guy ran in full force to throw a punch at the boulder while in base, stopped by the barrier.
Basically, if the barrier wasn't there, Might Guy would've done the same thing.

I doubt databook stats are looked upon here, but Sakura has a 3 in strength while Might Guy has a 5. That's probably including the gates, but I think Might Guy should get comparable AP.

OxCPZuD.png
54B4JYO.png

@Damage3245

At that point we might as well scale them above their Part I selves because there's no way Sakura's feat is higher than 8-A, unless I'm missing something.

@Damage3245
I dont think it works as a possibly / likely either, there is no correlation between them.

Me saying that he wouldnt scratch it, or that he would vaporize it, have just as much evidence as anyone else implying he would do as much and in sense scale to Sakura.

I dont think it works as a possibly / likely either, there is no correlation between them.

Me saying that he wouldnt scratch it, or that he would vaporize it, have just as much evidence as anyone else implying he would do as much and in sense scale to Sakura.

Fair enough. I'm just looking for ideas here because we have a low number of feats to work with for some characters.

@Wrath of Itachi; let's keep that for another thread.

As for the 1-Tails scaling, can somebody break down what the scaling chain would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back