• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this thread will not enjoy everyone but it's needed for a Safe naruto tiering profiles.

Gallavant, our calc members has recalced some naruto feats which is, according to him, inflated or wrong, in summary:

Summary about the calcs:

• High 6-C------->High 7-A / High 6-C (with Vaporization)
  • Low 6-B-------->6-C / 6-B (with Vaporization)
  • High 6-A-------->6-B / High 6-B (with Vaporization)
  • Low 6-B--------->6-C / High 6-C
  • Low 6-B--------->6-C / Low 6-B (With Vaporization)
Those calc change a lot of things in the verse but the tiering is after, now we need to determind to:

>Firstly if the recalced feats are good (or not) to remplace the older ones and inexorably change the Tiering of the verse

>Secondly if we use Pulverization or Vaporization for some Bijuudama feat, i know it's depend of the bijuudama feat but we need to determind if yes, this is vaporization and if this can be used.

For reference,this blog support Vaporization for Bijuu bomb

Well, this one Downgrade Juubi's bijuudama to 6-B+, the one about Madara doesn't change anything because they scale to Planet/Smoll planet

The third calculation is a complete bullshit. There are so many things missing in this calculation that it impress me how this was approved

• Water Creation
  • Lightnings
  • Tornados

Juubi water creation alone is high 6-A

1.water creation

3.7e+21 grams for mass
moles = 18 g/mol
moles = 2.0555556e+20
Joules per mol = 285800
Joules = 285800 x 2.0555556e+20 = 5.8747779e+25 joules or 38 petatons of TNT (Multi continent level) byTataHakai

2. Storm

Not sure if i'm using this new method right but

159700+sqrt((6371000+460)^2-6371000^2) = 236.2 Kilometers for the new radius

Length = 472521.280036 meters (the original calc used the diameter i think)

Width = 236260.640018 meters

Height = 13000 meters

Volume = 1.4512963405646E+15 m^3

Mass = 1.4556502e+15 kg

Speed = 31900 m/s

KE = 177 teratons of TNT (Large country level)byTataHakai

and

For a lowball and consistency purposes I will assume that vaporizatio only refers to the "vicinity" of the inner crater.

this is wrong man why assume portion of crater and probably my 1st time seeing that

Every typhoon creation is Multi Continent Level, every Planet leveler is Dwarf Star level, the list goes on and on, if you assume everything combat effective is instant without hyperbole. The answer to every objective downgrade is to up the status quo on what assumptions are used.

Meanwhile I try to be conservative as possible in the realm of unspecificality to avoid being detrimental to the wiki. There's a high end if you don't like it, for that last one.

Vaporization is consistent for BB.

We have calcs for these feats already,maby you should compare all of them and decide what calc to choose for feats one by one.

Visible debris is consistent for BB. It don't matter what would "realisticly" happen to an explosion when thats not the point.

You need a statement when any conflicting damage is shown.

And its not my fault if the managaka doesn't put in a say that its vaporization outright

Not a calc member and I am not an expert but even the weakest BB of 4 tails can vaporize.

As I stated,there are multiple calcs for these feats,calc members need to compare them and decide on which ones to use.

Sighs even Boruto series has shown that TBB vaporizes. Also first of all I completely disagree with CO calc. For one I know I'm not the only knowledgeable members who disagrees with how the calc was made based on personal perspective. We can literally see and use logic to tell that Deidaras suicide attack vaporized more than just the inside of the crater. If it didn't the crater wouldn't have even been that bih not should the DB have given us the radius of it

It's also crazy that the guy literally said he made some of the calcs to lowball and downgrade them for consistencyƒÿæ. CO doesn't even scale to anyone cause of the fact that it's a suicide attack

OBD has had a no-go on Vaporization with this since forever.

Meanwhile every single one of you joes have it out to effectively upgrade every smoke cloud in existence.

So about c0..

Powerscaling makes the current Bijuu level unlikely. <1.3x multiplier between C3 and C0? Insane.

See and use logic are empty words when I've just shown you proof of debris.

Want a similarly shoddy analysis?

The area nearby the "rendevrous" area was covered in pebbles rather than grass. They were carried over by the smoke clouds emanating from the crater.

https://i.imgur.com/sQK8a7K.png

Your proof of "vapor" is no more full of it than that.

AstralKing7 said:
Sighs even Boruto series has shown that TBB vaporizes.
Why should I take a top/god tier villain's capabilities as a standard for mid tiers?

Realistic energy distribution does not apply. Fiction.

The absence of an alternative is the only way to prove vaporization.

What I'm doing is called being conservative.

Omg lmao it's the same ability. Momoshiki only absorbed the tbb of Killer Bee. He sent the tbb back. It's still a tbb; the properties didn't change. Your using faulty reasoning to push for a downgrade

If the visuals of the feat contradict what is said, then we go by what is seen. If matter and fragments are still seen after the so-called vaporization, then it's not what we consider true vaporization.

"There is no question that C0 vaporizes, it is confirmed in the databook, dont even bring that in here. The bijuu bombs show waay more vaporisation than other verses tat we use vaporisation for. And it is literally only one point and this:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Naruto:_Vaporization_for_Bijuu_Bomb

confirms vaporisation, only literally one ptcture there has visible debris.

" Powerscaling makes the current Bijuu level unlikely. <1.3x multiplier between C3 and C0? "

wtf does this mean, since when has a lower calc of an attack mean that people with how showings are downgraded to that attack expecially when said attack is literally in the same ******* tier. This is some low tier arguments right here and I am surprised it is being taken seriously, your powerscaling is trash you quite clearly dont understand how this series works.

Heck your entire problem rides ont he fact that Deidara beat the 3 tails with explosions in a fight that we dont even see. This is getting annoying on another level right now.

" What I'm doing is called being conservative. "

And I dont give a shit about how conservative you want to be because of Naruto. What we are doing is looking at feats, they are showing vaporization so we are going for vaporization.

" Your proof of "vapor" is no more full of it than that. "

Again our proof od vapour is the databook that confirms that he vaporizes the surroundings:
Ϭ┘åÏ▓┘è┘ähkvhjh
VAPORIZING ANYTHING IN THE VICINITY.

" "Why should I take a top/god tier villain's capabilities as a standard for mid tiers?"

Maybe because he is using the same move and says that he fired it back at at least 3 times the power?

There is only fragments in one pic, and it is literally the lowest showing of the BB actually try to read my comment.

If visuals of the feat contradicts what it is said. The actual scene >>>> words. Fragments and matter left after the explosion is not considered vaporization by this wiki's standard.

And even if it's the lowest showing of the BB it should be "At least (inserts rating calculated)". Consistency doesn't matter during calculations. If the calculation is inconsistent we simply discard it, not twist it.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
If visuals of the feat contradicts what it is said. The actual scene >>>> words. Fragments and matter left after the explosion is not considered vaporization by this wiki's standard.
And even if it's the lowest showing of the BB it should be "At least (inserts rating calculated)". Consistency doesn't matter during calculations. If the calculation is inconsistent we simply discard it, not twist it.
Dude actually ******* read my comment. There is only one low showing of fragments and debris done by a not full Bijuu using a not complete bijuu dama.

No other showings have this issue what so ever and are all textbook vaporization used in this wiki for every vaporization calc.

I doubt you even know what I am talking about because the main statemtn for vaporization is not a bijuu dama but Deidara's 20km C0 blast where there is a vaporisation statement and again 0 debris is shown do you now undersatnd or do I need to repeat it again?

Not to mention that no one is twisting calcs, the one that Gallavant pushes as a showing of none vaporsation was calced as exactly that a pulverisation value.

Only the ones that showed no debris were used as vaporisation.

And I was under the impression we are talking about that certain feat atm?

Textbook vaporization is used when it doesn't contradict the actual visuals.

Well are those other feats calculated yet? If yes, they can be used.

Which again is why you should have actually read my first comment.

" Textbook vaporization is used when it doesn't contradict the actual visuals. "

I swear I am just repeating myself now.

" Well are those other feats calculated yet? If yes, they can be used. "

Yes they have and he made pulverisation values for no reason which is exactly why I have issues with this thread.

Rocker1189 said:
There is only fragments in one pic, and it is literally the lowest showing of the BB actually try to read my comment.
False? Juubi Full Power Bijuu Dama shows fragments. 5 Bijuu shows fragments.

Furthermore I thought the incomplete Bijuu Dama was supposed to be your proof of vaporization?

Deidara's C0 statement shouldn't apply to the Bijuu Damas.

Shinjunotvaporizing

The 5 bijuu dama never showed fragments I dont kwno what you are talking about. The incomplete BD was i the blog yeah but that was one I disagree was vaporisation.

Deidara's C0 is for the C0 no one else and wasnt that blast the one that hit the juubi, you jnow so all the energy was on the juubi not the surroudings which of course would have debris since it was at the edge of the blast.

Heres the manga scans you wanted

https://i.imgur.com/28MVXqY.jpg

Got proof of debris for Combined TBB too while I was at it

1proofnovapor2naruto
1proofnovapor1naruto

Rocker1189 said:
all the energy was on the juubi not the surroudings which of course would have debris since it was at the edge of the blast.
Gallavant said:
Realistic energy distribution does not apply. Fiction.
The absence of an alternative is the only way to prove vaporization.

That second one is literally tens to hundreds of km away from the blast and that Jubbi blast is not even a calced one...

And again there would always be debris at the edges of blasts, that is literally all you are "proving".

Again when we treat all vaporization blasts that way then come back to me.

You will find debris in many feats that include vaporization,it is the way authors do.BB was shown to vaporize all the time and was even stated in databook.(i am not sure in which one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back