• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but saying that he needs to finish other threads before we can discuss this is diverting the attention or unnecessarily prolonging this discussion. Dunno if it's a fallacy, but saying that this shouldn't be done just because he has too many open threads it's not an argument at all.

Plus, these discussions are usually done in threads, not blogs. Your case it's the exception, not the rule, M3X.

Nobody said it's a rule, I did not order anything, I just gave a suggestion and said how much it can get in the way of calculating

My thread is mainly about the recalc gallavant maked and their validity, if they are more legit (or not) than our current calcs, the vaporization stuff was a sub-part on this.

Calaca Vs said:
Threads are more confortable to have discussions so you can see who replies. Blogs are usually intended for Respect Threads or calcs.
You are correct, but I still think it is a valid suggestion that we wait for the completion of some threads to start new ones. This is good for everyone..

The Causality said:
My thread is mainly about the recalc gallavant maked and their validity, if they are more legit (or not) than our current calcs, the vaporization stuff was a sub-part on this.
Currently we have several redones of calculations present in the thread, not all calcs, but the majority, yes

Those threads ain't for Naruto verse only, on top of that it doesn't matter the number of threads that are in Limbo since people not replying it's not Damage's fault at all. Using that to avoid this discussion isn't an argument.

Hasn't this thread already been answered by staff members and knowledgeable members who are staff as well?? We even had to pull out DB evidence. So why is this thread still open talking about other things that don't have any impact on the things the op focused on

Calaca Vs said:
Those threads ain't for Naruto verse only, on top of that it doesn't matter the number of threads that are in Limbo since people not replying it's not Damage's fault at all. Using that to avoid this discussion isn't an argument.
I did not blame him, at any point I did this. I do not know where you're taking these accusations, but I was not rude to him or at least I did not want to be. No one here is trying to avoid discussion. Everything about BD and its method of destruction has already been answered in threads and blogs.

If the current topic has been concluded a while ago, then this thread should probably be closed.

I plan on addressing some Biju Bomb calcs in particular in the future, which I'll get around to once I've completed the calcs for them - but that can be done in a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back