• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we downgrade them into pulverization I hope we go through every verse that uses vaporization to calc stuff.

Apparently the scrutiny of vaporization just went up multiple levels during these last few days. It is honestly baffling.

Rocker1189 said:
Jubbi blast is not even a calced one...
This is one of the weakest arguements that can be made when consistency is in question.

If not conceivably, never there to begin with.

I was just stating it and I am serious we vbetter go through every single vaporization calc because bijuu calcs had been looked at way back when they were done and approved as vaporization.

Oh ok well we still have to wait for Kep to give his input + I remember on the NF where they had low 6B Tailed Beast (except for Kurama don't know what he had there)

Basically it's about the Vaporization of Bijuu dama, gallavant isn't agree with this and some naruto supporter are.

Regarding the C0 - its vaporization is not contradicted in the manga, considering later shots show no debris and a perfectly smooth and level crater. The only shots where one can see debris flying around are shots where the explosion is still in the process of going off - I don't think I need to explain why those don't prove anything.

The Biju Dama are asserted in the DB to Vaporize. In every instance of a TBB, plums of Vapor are shown in the aftermath. The notion that they don't vaporize based on small debris being shown in Gallavant's Scans is really a reach...

The only case in which a BD isn't shown to vaporize fully in any way that is not a Reach is Kn6 Naruto's, which was incomplete due to being interrupted by Pain.

• Juubi
  • BM Naruto/Hachibi
Etc, The scans used to argue against their TBB Vaporizing is really reaching and going agaisnt Author Intent. The feats themselves, even taking those scans into consideration lean heavily towards Vaporization rather than Pulverization.

And so the circle jerk begins. I'm not reaching in any way shape or form.

There's no "author's intent" involved. Show me an interview where vaporization of bijuu damas is said.

Your "there's debris but only on the edge" arguement is as idiotic to scale from as Schroedinger's Cat, where the debris is/isn't in the box.

Which, myself, have already shown disproven, where Debris was shown inside from a Full Powered Juubi Bijuu Dama

You really need to not have an alternative for this claim to work.

True. Kepekley23 said:
I can also name you several websites that have Kaguya at Universal and everyone at FTL. That's about as irrelevant of an actual point as it gets.
True. I think I'll edit that out.

Maybe try digging into the meat of one of my posts next time?

Kepekley23 said:
Regarding the C0 - its vaporization is not contradicted in the manga, considering later shots show no debris and a perfectly smooth and level crater. The only shots where one can see debris flying around are shots where the explosion is still in the process of going off - I don't think I need to explain why those don't prove anything.
Can you show me a screenshot or something? I'm not really knowledgeable about this verse, someone just asked me to help.

I linked a picture in my very first comment and the C0 calc is the final one on this post where you can see the crater.

Darkanine said:
If the visuals of the feat contradict what is said, then we go by what is seen. If matter and fragments are still seen after the so-called vaporization, then it's not what we consider true vaporization.
I'd agree with this. I gave feats for Akame Ga Kill that were calc'd to High 6-B because of vaporization despite there being debris and it's one of my biggest regrets here. If we can establish this precedence in thus thread I think it would be more accurate and consistent on the wiki.

We are currently dealing with several different things. I think this will have to wait a little longer

So what are the conclusions here?

You can ask other calc group members to comment here in any case.

Rocker1189 said:
"There is no question that C0 vaporizes, it is confirmed in the databook, dont even bring that in here. The bijuu bombs show waay more vaporisation than other verses tat we use vaporisation for. And it is literally only one point and this:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Naruto:_Vaporization_for_Bijuu_Bombconfirms vaporisation, only literally one ptcture there has visible debris.
" Powerscaling makes the current Bijuu level unlikely. <1.3x multiplier between C3 and C0? "

wtf does this mean, since when has a lower calc of an attack mean that people with how showings are downgraded to that attack expecially when said attack is literally in the same ******* tier. This is some low tier arguments right here and I am surprised it is being taken seriously, your powerscaling is trash you quite clearly dont understand how this series works.

Heck your entire problem rides ont he fact that Deidara beat the 3 tails with explosions in a fight that we dont even see. This is getting annoying on another level right now.

" What I'm doing is called being conservative. "

And I dont give a shit about how conservative you want to be because of Naruto. What we are doing is looking at feats, they are showing vaporization so we are going for vaporization.

" Your proof of "vapor" is no more full of it than that. "

Again our proof od vapour is the databook that confirms that he vaporizes the surroundings:
Ϭ┘åÏ▓┘è┘ähkvhjh
VAPORIZING ANYTHING IN THE VICINITY.

" "Why should I take a top/god tier villain's capabilities as a standard for mid tiers?"

Maybe because he is using the same move and says that he fired it back at at least 3 times the power?
it also says deidara soul was vaporize which is false because he gets reborn via Edo Tensei, why is the databook even use for these calculation over actual canon/manga, Deidara feat was always 7B, Deidara himself states the blast wave covers 20km, but calc seems to make the crater 20km which again is false.

Naruto also confirm TBB to be Pulverization in his fight with Madara.

First of all soul/ chakra. In this instance it's a case by case thing since all of Deidara chakra was used up literally and vaporized.

Deidara feat was 7B when??? Deidara himself is 7A

DB>Naruto

Which is exactly what it is consistent with what happened.

Also it is not false because the blast wave is the crater and we literally see bilding around them if the blast wave was not the crater then the building would have been blown away.

Also Deidara being revived by Edo tensei, does not mean that his soul was not burnt up in using the explosion.

So a jutsu that calls back his soul, to revive him, somehow still works after his soul was burnt up in the attack as well if we take that at face value.

I won't ask how that works.

And I never doubted the legitimacy of whether this lines up with the DB or not, Rocker, but Astral outright saying DB is above the manga is straight up wrong in here by our guidelines. That was a general statement and not one just for this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back